Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! Vide
PostSubject: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

So some of you may have noticed a distinct lack of actual increase in my activity after the last update on my activity.. Complicated things are happening with me at the moment, and it seems that I consistently underestimate the effect they'll have on my day to day activities and how I spend my time. At this point I think it would be safest for me to say that my activity will probably be unpredictable and unreliable until I have time to settle myself into whatever awaits me next year, after the madness of the holiday season and end of study period. As unfair as it is, and before Adam comments with his gaspy sad face emote asking abou it; I will make sure I make the time to post on the event as I don't particularly want Tani to die. I will also try to post on my other current topics. After some of those of you unfortunate enough to STILL be waiting on me have been relieved of our topics at their completion I'll be limiting myself to one topic at a time until I'm positive I can handle more to save any more disappointment.. Sorry for being so unreliable these last few weeks v_v Love you all <3
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe Haruo
Kawazoe Haruo

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

Come baaaaaaaack jelly D:
Miss you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 12:40 pm

Hope to see you back when the dust settles, Jelly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 1:33 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 1:59 pm

Thanks guys, I'll be here as muh as I can afford to be, hopefully things get under wraps soon.. And I miss you too, Kev.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

when you come back I will show you pictures of my polydactl kitten
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:43 am

I had to google that The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! 287405 Your kitty's kitty has extra toes?? o3o Interesting!
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:49 am

Sebastian the Polydactyl Kitten
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:53 am

I jut saw and posted on your other thread Celene\'s Emote SU CUTE
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:55 am

im gonna be posting more pictures of him as he grows up
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:58 am

Yay!! Kitty pictures!! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! The Jelly Yo-Yo swings again! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-