Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Technology...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Bloody Technology... Vide
PostSubject: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

Well yeah, my laptop's been taken in to be repaired since the keyboard's stopped working on it. Currently on my phone, so I won't be able to eval topics or post at all until my laptop returns.
Sorry guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

How long did they say it will be?
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 1:10 am

Why I still have my desktop. If a part goes bad other than the motherboard I can get a new one. Well that and I can't type for more than 5 minutes on those crapped laptop keyboard with my fingers ending up going on strike.

Toshiro will wait and I'll keep setting a fire under Winged so he evaluates that topic of yours he STILL hasn't gotten around to.

Last edited by NuclearTreerat on Sat 08 Dec 2012, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 1:31 am

In order to repair a laptop, hit it repeatedly 10 times, then dip in water for 2 minutes. Afterwards throw into a bubbly bath and jump in along with a plugged-in hair dryer, or possibly, a toaster. Smile Good luck
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm

Hoorah, the laptop is back and I'm back in business~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 12:19 am

Did my method help at all? Surprised
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 1:40 am

*summons a giant pheasant to "hatch" Chris*

I just get my RP partner back and you'll already trying to get rid of her. I think not. Hope you are allergic to poultry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Technology... Bloody Technology... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-