Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kokoro
Kokoro

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Hey! Hey! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 2:26 pm

Hi my name is chris and I am a HUGE fan of Naruto. From the first episode when he did his sexy jutsu and i died laughing, i knew i was gonna love it. I am kind of new to rping, i just started last month on a different site, but it didnt have any Naruto ones, so i was kind of disappointed, and i eventually found this site, and im glad i did. Anyway, if you want to ask me anything about myself, just message me and ill get right back to you, and i look forward to rping with all of you on here!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

Hey Chris, lovely to make your acquittance. Just out of curiosity how exactly did you stumble onto the site? I'm just curious to see how people like yourself find us. I hope we can help you get involved into a more intermediate level of writing and roleplaying as time passes as that is how our system has been devised. Please make sure you find the time to have a bit of a thorough read through it all before making a character and then feel free to ask myself or any other staff member for any help if you need it via the Forum Assistance board or in the Chatbox.

Until then, enjoy your stay. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 11:23 pm

Heya Chris, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi!! cheers I'm Jelly :3 Or you can call me Kitty, Alex or Lexi c: Don't worry about being new to RPing; you're not alone in that here and we have a super nice community, most of whom are willing to help a brother out. So, as Adam said, don't hesitate to ask around if you need a hand~ Looking forward to seeing you around both in character and out of it :3 Pop into the chat every now and then, you'll feel right at home in no time~
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 12:47 am

COOKIE! That girl right there? She is going to boop your face off.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 12:49 am

TwinnyKitty wrote:
Heya Chris, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi!! cheers I'm Jelly :3 Or you can call me Kitty, Alex or Lexi c: Don't worry about being new to RPing; you're not alone in that here and we have a super nice community, most of whom are willing to help a brother out. So, as Adam said, don't hesitate to ask around if you need a hand~ Looking forward to seeing you around both in character and out of it :3 Pop into the chat every now and then, you'll feel right at home in no time~

COOKIE!

Except I'm not Jelly. I am Alex, though. Razz I suppose you can call me Kyo, or Puppy, haha. :3
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Kokoro
Kokoro

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 9:20 am

Haha thanks you guys! I really appreciate everything already and the help your offering. I stumbled upon this site through like a website that ranks Rp websites, and i was scrolling down and i saw Naruto, and decided to take a look, but i didnt think you guys would be so nice right off the bat lol. And ill probably contact you guys really soon, because from the characters i have been reading, theyre all very in depth and kind of intimidating. Anyway, i look forward to meeting all your characters and you guys as well!
Back to top Go down

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 10:04 am

Nice? Please. We're a bunch of horrible people that dislike welcoming others to our forum. It's how we stay so active. New blood is never a thing here, so gtfo.

Just kidding. Wink

Please enjoy your stay.

Bienvenue au US.
Back to top Go down
Kokoro
Kokoro

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:37 am

I was gonna say, i was a tad bit thrown off there for a sec lol
Back to top Go down

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:39 am

Tcccch, you shouldn't have been nervous. :]
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:19 am

Don't worry about Persy, she loves messing with the new blood. Which I still am too I guess. Anyway it's great to have another new face like mine on here. I hope you have lots of "fun." Aww yeah

Anyway, call me Leon or Leo, doesn't matter too much too me. See you in the CB man!
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:21 am

You make me doki doki :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 9:33 am

Don't worry Kokoro, we are all just random idiots who like to be random Hey! 287405
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 9:52 am

Ivan wrote:
Don't worry Kokoro, we are all just random idiots who like to be random Hey! 287405

COOKIE!

Nyan 
Back to top Go down
Kokoro
Kokoro

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 3:01 pm

It's cool, im already loving it here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Hey! Empty