Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will be back, I PROMISE

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Marik Swift
Marik Swift

I will be back, I PROMISE Vide
PostSubject: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 6:03 am

Not much of you would know me since I was only active here for a short time, but Adam knows me well from NWOTN. But yea, this is mainly to Adam who I tried PMing but couldn't because of post limit stuff. I don't want you to go on thinking that I don't love US since you have gone out of your way several times to get me here. And well, trust me, I would love to get into US, now especially since I've dropped all other RP sites. But the reason I dropped all my RP sites is sadly is because of this serious mental block I am currently going through. I mean, I tried, and I could barely put down 200-300 words without bursting my brain in comparison to before when I could post 600 words easily. I know, I know, quality comes before quantity, you don't have to tell me twice, but my quality isn't all that great anymore either. So, uhh, hope you see this Adam (whoever sees it just navigate him to it so he'll get it). Because trust me I wish I could get into US, but this blockage just came at a bad time, and I've hard it for several months now (I think about six going on seven, or something like that). I trust that next year will be a prosperous year and I'll be able to get back to my old self, and I know that US won't die before I actually do come back--I know this. So don't think I'll never get into the US experience, and don't fret.

And damn, I hope this doesn't come out homo-like. D:

With hope for the future,
Marik Swift
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 6:52 am

Things you want rarely just happen, you have to make them happen (: We have a range of people here who post in a wide range of lengths and styles. If you truly don't think giving it a good old try won't make you even a little happier, then of course that's understandable, and nobody can force you. However, if you really enjoy RP, or even just socializing with like minded people, I implore you to stick around (: Seriously, our community in general is super friendly and accepting, and as long a you're enjoying yourself, you'll find people enjoy sharing that with you; regardless of whether you're writing less or not to the best of your ability. We're all here to have fun, not win a Pulitzer or break some world record for post length Razz

Obviously I don't know you (not by choice, I assure you Razz ), so I can't pretend to know what's best. Just do yourself a kindness, and reconsider what will make you happier :3 If that isn't being here, then I wish you all the best <3 And I look forward to the day you feel actively joining our ranks is what you want :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 11:19 am

At the very least, I'm glad my message reached you and wish you a speedy recovery from your writers block! Really looking forward to seeing you start your hopefully long stay here!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 11:48 am

I had a mental block for God knows how long. The way I removed it is by forcing it away. So I forced myself to make longer posts and than it became easier and easier. Now I'm just too lazy to post... Guess I will have to force that away too. Also, good luck in getting your inspiration to make posts back.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 6:19 am

Ivan wrote:
I had a mental block for God knows how long. The way I removed it is by forcing it away. So I forced myself to make longer posts and than it became easier and easier. Now I'm just too lazy to post... Guess I will have to force that away too. Also, good luck in getting your inspiration to make posts back.

Not gonna lie, this is what most people tell me. Sitting around waiting for something to come back to you is a solution I hardly hear works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be back, I PROMISE I will be back, I PROMISE Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-