Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I Vide
PostSubject: The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

Mission Title: A Modern Day Vampire? [Part I]
Mission Type: Custom
Mission Location: South Konohagakure
Shinobi Requirement: Genin+
Mission Rank: C
Mission Objective: A curious murder has the local police force confused and Shinobi have been sent for, to make light of the situation. A young woman was found in an abandoned house, stone cold and long dead. Although witnesses claim to have seen her entering the building with another individual, none saw her companion come out. To make matters worse, the actual cause of death is shrouded in mystery. On the outside, the woman's body seems to have no wound upon her, with the exception of two small holes on her neck. The Genin should look at the scene, speak to the witnesses and come to a conclusion using these findings and the coroner's report, which has yet to be submitted.
Min Post Count: 4

Myself and Puppy will be doing this mission Smile

Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I Vide
PostSubject: Re: The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I The King and the Beast Tamer - Investigation I EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:28 pm

Playing detective, eh? Approved for missioning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-