Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Want To Be Angry

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:18 am

Goddamn Virgin Media upgrade. While the rest of the household has snappy new faster broadband, my laptop has not taken kindly to the changes. Most days, I'm getting 0.068 MB/s download speed of the 30G package we have. Some times, I don't have access at all.

I'm working on a software solution as we speak, but it's a process of elimination (as the automatic troubleshoot offers absolutely no insight), so it's taking a good deal of time. I'm about to kick the router and the subsequent engineer if I continue writing about this. So bloody cross.

See you all on the other side,

~Soph.

P.S. Special apologies to Strange Ace. I hope this can be fixed by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Leighton
Leighton

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:24 am

I Want To Be Angry 287405 No! You must correct this unforgivable error the Media Virgin afflicted you with. I cannot continue existence in this mortal plane without your intricately woven paragraphs and fiendishly deviant plots.

That and I'm making another character and he's going to just idolize Nukenin. in all seriousness don't rush yourself just work at it by process of elimination. I hope this can be fixed by tomorrow or another tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:06 am

Love you, Soph. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:09 am

Cure for all network errors. Take large object to the router and reduce to shards, then repeat on all the devil-spawn known as engineers. Then go to a lower version and enjoy the benefits of proven technology.

And people wonder why I'm happy with my DSL. Fancy? No, but unless the weather knocks out pretty much every telephone line in the area it also it stays up and running at a useable speed.

Best of luck to ya.

Nuclear
Back to top Go down
Setsugekka
Setsugekka

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:12 am

Good luck... I can completely relate. For technology to be so advanced, it really does act up for the weirdest of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:03 pm

*shakes fist at virgin media* BRANSOOOOOOOOOOON!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:17 pm

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. And not to worry I am working on my post but have been busy these last days to actually finish it. So every time I get the chance I write a good paragraph. It will be up soon though, later on this day I Want To Be Angry 287405

Hope you fix your problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:22 pm

Ermahgurd, nuuuuuuuu! I have Time Warner, the best around here, and it's still a bitch.

Internet: "It's raining outside like most days in Ohio? Well I better start acting up!"
Me: "NOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? STAHP!"

Ever since we got a little bit of snow this winter, it has fits here and there and cuts out altogether. So I feel your pain. A tip, sometimes it helps to violently shake the modem. It may not fix the problem, but it makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 4:48 am

Heehee, thanks for all the support guys. Nice to know I'm not alone. Anyhoo - I have a LAN cable for now, but only got to set it up a few hours ago before I was called out to work. So I'm not officially back until tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'll have my wi-fi fixed before too long as well!

~Soph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Setsugekka
Setsugekka

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 4:56 am

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 5:44 pm

Woooooooooot! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Want To Be Angry Vide
PostSubject: Re: I Want To Be Angry I Want To Be Angry Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-