Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. Vide
PostSubject: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

Au revoir, mes amies.
Well, I know for many of you, this won’t seem like a surprise that I’m leaving.

But I feel like it’s rather important for me to let you all know why.

Over the last few months, I have been having struggles within the staffing team. Please don’t get me wrong, they are all lovely people that have so much potential, but it has come to my attention that my ideals no longer fit in with the others. I am taking my final leave, with the wish that this account will be deleted in order to hinder the addiction that is writing on a forum. US is a beautiful place to role-play and to everyone that I have met, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to speak with me, get to know me, and more importantly, allow me to get to know you. The one thing I love about this place is that it allows you to make connections with others all over the world that you would have previously never had the opportunity to do so.

I do hope that wherever you all go in your lives that it is successful and full of happiness. Remember to be open to new experiences and relationships, and to always state your opinion as it is just as important as anyone else’s. It has been a privilege to get to know you all.

To the staff, if you have questions, please refer to Darius to field them.

To the members, a final good-bye.

Au revoir.

Persephone

Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

God this seems familiar. Lol first!

Bye Becky, thanks for everything you've contributed. We'll miss your motherly bearness dearly, I fear this place will become (more of) a dictatorship with Darius, Uros and Adam in charge. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. 287405

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:35 pm

Winged Blade wrote:
God this seems familiar. Lol first!

Bye Becky, thanks for everything you've contributed. We'll miss your motherly bearness dearly, I fear this place will become (more of) a dictatorship with Darius, Uros and Adam in charge. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. 287405

<3

... More of, Winged? I think it just became clear it's been one all along Sad

You will be missed, Becky.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

o.o ... Sad
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

you are never really gone for all of those who have you on there skype so at least you are there still as a friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

:C
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 11:02 pm

I haven't been here very long and such, so I may not know you as well as everyone else, but I know I will miss you. You were a great friend and help to me in my time of need. Becky, you must stay in touch on Skype or some other way!

Your newfound friend,

~Leon
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

D: Did I miss something HUGE?! Becky nooooo ; n ;
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 5:54 am

What an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. I feel like we all seem to make many a hundred of these. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-