Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone with the wind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Brett
Brett

Gone with the wind.  Vide
PostSubject: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:28 pm

There comes a time in everyone's life when they find themselves at a place where they must move on whether it be because they need a change or because they are simply not content with where they stand. It is unfortunate for me to say that it would seem my time here at U.S. has come to pass.

No longer do I find myself at home here, but rather I find that I have been dislodged from the once great society which was Ultimate Shinobi. Within the last few weeks, I've asked myself what benefit comes from staying here, simply to put off actually leaving, but now the wool has been removed from my eyes and I can see just how unhappy I am when needed to interact with certain 'core' members of this website and the general direction is which the site is being lead.

At no point in time should one feel this way, and it is because I do, that I have decided to depart in addition to my real life commitments.

I wish the best to the friends I have made while on Ultimate Shinobi, and if you ever desire to contact me please do on Skype @ HiddenLegendary.
Wishing you the best, with much love and care.
Brett

[I will be finishing my remaining threads before departure out of courtesy to those I roleplay with. Once done, I will notify an admin or moderator so that the proper changes may be made to my account]

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

*shrugs* Well that didn't take long.

Good luck with all your endeavours, Brett. Hopefully they are more fulfilling then the direction this once great forum is going. :X
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Setsugekka
Setsugekka

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

;~; Brett you big dummy. You left me.

I was kinda expecting this since we do occasionally chat on skype and what not. We may have different opinions on things, but you'll really be missed and I'm sorry we didn't get to spend a lot of time together.

Have fun w/ whatever you wanna do man. O:
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:56 pm

Wait wait, Brett was back? When'd that happen? scratch

Well goodbye, anyways. Hope you change your mind and return again some day.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

Brett wrote:
There comes a time in everyone's life when they find themselves at a place where they must move on whether it be because they need a change or because they are simply not content with where they stand. It is unfortunate for me to say that it would seem my time here at U.S. has come to pass.

No longer do I find myself at home here, but rather I find that I have been dislodged from the once great society which was Ultimate Shinobi. Within the last few weeks, I've asked myself what benefit comes from staying here, simply to put off actually leaving, but now the wool has been removed from my eyes and I can see just how unhappy I am when needed to interact with certain 'core' members of this website and the general direction is which the site is being lead.

At no point in time should one feel this way, and it is because I do, that I have decided to depart in addition to my real life commitments.

I wish the best to the friends I have made while on Ultimate Shinobi, and if you ever desire to contact me please do on Skype @ HiddenLegendary.
Wishing you the best, with much love and care.
Brett

[I will be finishing my remaining threads before departure out of courtesy to those I roleplay with. Once done, I will notify an admin or moderator so that the proper changes may be made to my account]

So soon? D: You'll be missed Brett dear. I hope you live your life to the fullest and remember the good times you had here, and the people you met that will always remember you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 5:19 pm

Never knew you or anything but it is always sad to see one leave or have this type of feeling. Surely everyone here on US would love for you to stick around and continue to roleplay. Though one can not truly change how you feel about this.

With that being said.. I wish you luck with all of your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind. Gone with the wind.  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-