Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Vide
PostSubject: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:26 am

A door swung open which gave access into a higher end bed and breakfast. A footstep came through the door way, which came to reveal a Kumogakure ninja. Having his forehead protector upon his eyebrows. Showing his pristine village symbol with pride and true honor. Another step through the doorway showed even more about the Kumogakure shinobi. Blue eyes and blue hair was shown as on the face and head of the ninja. Standing at 6 feet tall, he really did over shadow the majority of the hotel and he was used to that. Wrapped around the entire body of the ninja was a metal coat. Wearing a plate of armor really dragged him down but it was a part of his impeccable defense. Yet he wasn't traveling light in any means either. A backpack was found on his back that also had a Kumogakure insignia and also another one right next to it. It was the courier symbol for Kumogakure. Which proved this shinobi was a courier ninja. That also wasn't the only thing he was holding, with a messenger bag on his right shoulder and hanging on his left hip, his body was sore. You could tell he was traveling from a far. He obviously didn't walk the whole way and he didn't carry everything by himself but it was still a long trip. Something that would really challenge him as a courier ninja, and possibly prove himself as being a top courier. Even how young he was, he was already doing an excellent job.

Shikari managed to inch his way to the front counter and was greeted by a smiling young adult. " I am a courier." He said as he pointed towards his symbol that was on his armor and all over his luggage. "Very well sir, and since you hail from own home land you get special bonuses." The very thought of the bonuses created a smile that lit up his face. The receptionist grabbed the key from the locked cabinet and handed it over the counter to Shikari. "Up the stairs and it'll be room 104. Do you need help with your luggage?" The male offered with a smile across his face. Shikari looked down at his luggage and he really wanted to accept the help, but he knew he couldn't. Being a courier ninja no one else was allowed to touch the parcel. " I will be okay, thanks." The young courier said as it hurt as much as very step. Slowing making his way up the stairs and walking past the elevator, you knew this courier was very disciplined. This was his first international and he was going to do everything right. Hopefully everything would turn out to become fine and he would have a speedy return to Kumogakure, his home land. Once he finally got up to his room, he opened the door and walked in. A nice hotel where he would stay the night and leave early in the morning to head towards Konoha. He hid the mail luggage in his room and then took off his armor. Usually he would hang it up on his showcase, but there was no armor showcase here. He laid them on the ground next to the bed and it almost hurt himself knowing it was on the ground.

Once everything was set up to the why he liked it, he decided he needed a quick relaxation period. He walked out of his room and locked the door behind him. This time he was walking light, only wearing his headband, a white shirt, black pants and his black ninja sandals. He knew his destination, that was a good courier trait. They always had direction and his direction was towards the sauna, which was one of those special bonuses he got. Walking through the hotel lobby, which was somewhat empty. Another male worker who had a cart of all sorts of foods walked past Shikari, leaving only the aroma with him. Shikari drooled and thought to himself for a second as he nodded his head in approval. He had a change of plans! Turning into a new direction to the mini restaurant, he took a seat by himself. Being greeted by a hostess who took his drink order, he waited as he drooled over the food that people were already eating. He had some rations in his bags and was eating them on the way here, but they surely did not compare to the rich flavorful fish and fresh seafood that the ports could offer. Shikari never has really had seafood but it smelt good and that was the point of traveling, to try new things and meet new people. No matter what village they are from. Admiring the smell, he laid back and smiling. Knowing that he has done a good job and will bring honor to his Raikage. The hostess then came back wit some advice to meet at the sauna, and the special bonus will be there. Naturally Shikari would exit and go to the sauna, in hopes to get some food also.

Last edited by Rookie on Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:39 pm

A large sigh came to place as the boy slowly made his way through the hotel. He was indeed tired and had yet to find a good reason to go back to the village to put up with their commands. The young six foot-one inch tall boy would drag his feet as he sat in the middle of his comfortable bed. Unlike Kumo he did not had the pleasure to have such luxury on his own house. He wasn't as wealthy, and he sure did not have a family to help him with his expenses. His life was surely a disaster and something that he should be watching very well. Most that wore the Kumogakure headband stood tall and full of pride; well not Okashi. He actually wore the Kumogakure headband to make something of his life as he didn't had no past. He arrived to the village out of pure coincidence, as it was the only place where his animal companion was able to carry his body as he was half-dead. Few things have managed to get in his head, but then again, they would end up to being simple pranks to play with his mind. After gathering his thoughts as to what he would do in matter of minutes and before he would lay to rest the young man gave a quick yawn and began to head out the door. The simple fact that his body was indeed in need of some time in the sauna drove him crazy. And just the thought out a smile on his face. "Just a few minutes can't hurt.."The boy nodded as he spoke closing the door behind him and heading down a set of stairs and then to a long hallway. The boy's nose would easily fall victim to the wonderful smells of the food that were around. And as an Inuzuka the boy would catch these smells even from the farthest distance. The young man drooled at the imagination of each of these foods but instead continued to walk forward and head to the sauna.

Upon walking on the hallway for about a minute or two he turned to his left. Standing in front of a white sliding door before actually opening it. He wanted to make sure it was indeed the gentlemen's side of the sauna instead of the womans side. The boy placed his hand slowly on the handle of the door slowly and quietly sliding it open just enough to a point where he can peek through. His eyes wandered inside as to searching for somebody, a man to be specific or no one at all so he can enter freely and not be accused of anything. The boy's brown eyes would slowly scan the area and after a little bit of looking around he didn't seemed to notice anything. Hmm..about time I got some rest..." He said as he happily slides the door open and threw a towel from the cart in front of the sauna over his shoulder and his relaxation time began. As he entered his eyes were closed, as the whole place was covered completely in a fog of heat. "Hopefully I can actually get some relaxation time in this place. I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle any more stress in a day." He said as he sat in one of the closest wooden benches to the door after placing the towel over his lap.His eyes opened slowly focusing only in front of him and what his eyes believed that there was no one in the sauna he was wrong. A boy about the same height as him sat just a little far off from him. A gentle smile to his face for some reason. In that note Okashi couldn't really believe he had missed him but for some reason he decided not to make or attract too much attention to himself. After all he did not like to speak to people he did not know unless it did benefit the young pup. He smiled and placed both of his hands over his towel that laid on top of his lap. His nose still caressing the gentle and delicious smell of the outside food he began to think of a snack he could care to eat after this relaxation period. Though his eyes couldn't quite keep away from the young man sitting away from him. He did had the build to be a ninja and not to forget his shinobi headband of the cloud village. Unlike him Okashi did not wore his shinobi headband unless in a mission or some kind of event. He was not too keen with the thought he is part of a village he does not know off after all.

"Comrade of mines I am guessing? Okashi said as his ears perked up in search of an answer from the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 2:38 am

The young boy sat alone, as her was pondering about life. If the stories about the mighty Konohagakure were true. Wondering how the citizens of that city made a statue to represent their Hokages. Of course he would take time to visit the bustling activity in the marketplace. Also maybe he could meet and have chats with several of the secret clans there. It would be an honor to meet a legendary Senju or even a wielder of the Byukugan. These traits are scarce in Kumogakure and are usually to busy to chat with the common folk, including the genin. Now to imagine the very thought of meeting the Hokage himself, now that would be a pleasant treat. Anticipating his entrance, he was interrupted by the door opening. A slight creak altered the young boy inside, yet it was strange because he couldn't see anyone at first. Then slowly appearing from the foggy haze, was another male. He stood a tad bit taller than Shikari, just basing off of a quick height judgement. Shikari brought his fingers and rub the bottom of his chin with his thumb, this was this thinking face; but what was he thinking about?

The boy knew he had seen this kid someone. Someone with such angelic untidy hair and those deep red eyes. Those traits are something you won't forget. He also examined the boy, noticing his ears as they too...sparkled. His body was very toned and Shikari knew there must have been a reason for this. The first thing he thought the boy was would be a fisherman. Simply because he is in good shape but that wouldn't make any sense. His theory was shot down by the look of the boy's skin. Seemingly having pallor mortis, Shikari could not place where he has seen this man. Shooting a quick dismissal to the hypothesis, simply because where he was at. There was almost no logical way of Shikari knowing anyone outside of his own home village. Courier ninjas go all over Kumogakure and usually see many people a day, he possibly could have been one of those fellow shinobi.

Shikari's face shot up in attention to the boy, after a confusing question was asked to him. The confused genin sat his hands on his thighs. "Excuse me, did you say comrade?" He was right!...right? The only way anyone would be able to know where he was from was because of his headband, many people in The Lighting Country know the insignia of the Village Hidden in the Clouds, but how were they 'comrades'? Now Shikari had to ask questions that would conflict against other questions that he already had in sequence to ask. Also, another more important question. "If you are my comrade...are there anymore with you?"

Now the boy was confused, he knew this boy! Although he didn't know where, nor why. If they were comrades, maybe they had a quick encounter in the village or possibly even have the wrong person. The coincidence was almost to great...there must have been more to this story.
This must have been one of the few questions that the young genius, Shikari, did not know. That was the motivation he needed to know the answer. It would have helped if he got a better look at the other boy, the fogged really curved his perception and hid some evidence from revealing the truth. It also doesn't help if such a radicle man is half naked. 'I certainly hope he didn't guess wrong.'
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm

Okashi watched the very gestures and motions the boy made. For a whole minute the boy motionless stared at Okashi. Something that made him slightly uncomfortable considering they were both half naked. Did he really thought Okashi was wandering off to the wrong side of the train? If so then he was sadly mistaken. Uncomfortable as he was with the whole situation the young man adjusted his towel in top of his lap a little better. Proceeding to closing his eyes and crossing his arms together. His mind then focused on what was happening with his life. A bunch of stories wandered around his mind, hopefully trying to gather a simple yet credible hypothesis of the whole situation. If only I'd meet the right person, at the right time...my life would be sorted out.. The boy thought to himself as he couldn't help getting caught by the scent of the food wandering around. Even with the foggy area, his senses were not nearly dampened to the smell of delicious food. It was so long ago since he asked the question to the other guy. Of course the boy remained puzzled and decided to not answer nearly as fast but he got there. "Excuse me, did you say comrade?" The boy said not sounding too shy now. The question for some reason bothered him. If not then he just spoke that way. Okashi nodded at his question and smiled. "If you are my comrade...are there anymore with you?" A question after a another question. There was certainly no kind of comfortability in this conversation. Okashi feeling uncomfortable since the start, well now he was worst.

Okashi slowly shook his head from side to side. "There is no one with me at the moment. I am just outside of the village because I had an important mission just a long the border." Okashi said with a faint smile on his face. Remembering the reason as to why he really was outside of the village. He was actually outside to apologize to the person whom he was supposed to help as he couldn't make it in time. A true shame indeed and couldn't really even begin to think what would happen if he reported back to the village with these news. The thought made his ears slowly hide to the backside and while he thought of all this he remembered he was speaking to someone else. His head shaking trying to forget all of his failure of the mission; his sight focused back to the boy. "And yes..comrade. Are you not wearing a headband from Kumogakure? His tone firm yet a little humorous sound behind every word he said while giving a gentle smile. "I may have forgotten my Kumo headband at home due to me storming out of my house without thinking. But I can assure you I am your neighbor. Though I am not sure we have met before." Okashi said as he placed his head back against the wall and began to look up to the ceiling. Lately he has been getting away from the world as much as possible. A reason why he did not have any friends. A reason why he did not know nothing of his past maybe. It was all his fault after all. What could of been the reason to deserve such scars around his neck and wrist. The young boy thought as he slowly placed his hand over his neck and began to rub the scars. It would be pretty obvious by now to the boy of these scars.

Ooc:Sorry been rather busy, and feeling not creative at all. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:26 am

"There is no one with me at the moment. I am just outside of the village because I had an important mission just a long the border."

'Hmmm.' Being the genius that he is, of course he would try to dissect the reason why he was by himself. The answer could possibly be answered over time or could even be brought up later in the evening. It almost contradicted itself though. The mission was so important only 'he' could know, but he could freely talk about it? Something might have been up and Shikari certainly didn't put his guard down nor did he set a perimeter up. Casually, laying his back on the wall of the sauna and nodding in his head in thought. Most people in this case were trained to come up with some sort of lie yet this one literally gave his business away. Yet also more theories could have been engendered. Possibly, he already trusted Shikari enough to freely give out that type of information, also the fact that they are alone did quiet in fact make a difference. Then the young man managed to sneak in a couples more sentences afterwards.

The eyes of the young genius did enlarge as the incoming news landed within the confinements of his skull. He stated that he was also a Kumogakure ninja, yet he didn't introduce himself like one nor did he posses his most prized possession, the Kumogakure shinobi headband. He did happen to know the village symbol and he almost seemed trust worthy, but since Shikari was in strange lands, he would not believe everything a stranger has to say. More questions paced around in the boy's cranium, wondering and wandering. It sure was awfully unfortunate that the boy just so happened to forget his headband. Shikari didn't take any offense from the boy but he would most surely have to do more than just say he was from Kumogakure to gain his trust. After all, not all brothers behave.

The young boy stood up and noticed that the boy was covered in scars. It literally covered majority of his body and the first thing that he thought was the possibility of burn scars. After sneaking a closer peak, those weren't scars caused by a fire. They were scars created by a weapon. Even more questions surrounded the air, his boy is looking more shady and unfortunate. Cracking a smile from his face, he bowed over. It was a very quick bow acknowledging some respect. " I am Shikari, a courier from Kumogakure." He said as he retrieved his body from being hunched over. Hopefully the other unnamed boy would have a favorable return, then answer a couple more questions. Of course, Shikari was prepared to answer some questions about himself also. 'I am not sure if I have seen him before. I am not sure if he is lying.' It is not like he was in a lost state of mind, but most times shinobi won't meet each other outside of the village. The coincidence just so happened that two Kumogakure shinobi stayed at the SAME place and went to the place out of hotel at the same time. Maybe a little more proof would lessen his guard down, having no weapons, he feels almost naked....oh...wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Tales of the Travels. [Strange Ace] [FLASHBACK] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-