Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 618

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:58 am

Chapter 618

Whoever started that trend of bulking up uploads with fanart, I hate them to eternity.

Also, FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK- repeat ad infinitum.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:51 am

So, wait. Is the village destroyed or not? How the hell didn't Naruto find about the Uzumaki shirine that's in the god damn village. Where in the gods name are they? Also, the third Hokage sacrifice is now officially made nul. He died for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:56 am

I have said it before and I'll say it again.

I am sick of the eternal repeat that is that nobody is never gone. If they die, they are just brought back..

Let the characters die and MOVE ON.

Why pull all of the former Hokage back??? WHY!!!

It seems to like the creaters have lost all sense of creativity, and are now just running on fumes.

Naruto used to one of my favorite manga, if now the favorite, but now they just bore and annoy me.

Step it up
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:41 pm

There are ass pulls, and then there's THIS. This is more than an ass pull. Kishimoto reached so far up his ass, it came out his mouth, grabbed his other hand, and yanked, creating a perpetual motion machine of shit-covered ass pullery.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:10 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:16 pm

Fuck it I'll say it, I'm excited as fuck. I've always said I think the Fourth is the greatest shinobi ever, but obviously now he's going to have to lose to Naruto.

: <
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:47 pm

Adam wrote:
Fuck it I'll say it, I'm excited as fuck. I've always said I think the Fourth is the greatest shinobi ever, but obviously now he's going to have to lose to Naruto.

Remember how Madara broke from Edo Tensei at the last moment, because suddenly the only weakness to it is that anyone who knows Edo Tensei can break from it, if they're summoned by it? Also, remember how Orochimaru having his soul-arms sealed did absolutely nothing to hinder his ability to use jutsu prior to this point?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:51 pm

Mors Atra wrote:
Also, remember how Orochimaru having his soul-arms sealed did absolutely nothing to hinder his ability to use jutsu prior to this point?

It was quite a draw back through part one if I do recall, but something he avoided by switching bodies if I do remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:43 pm

Adam wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Yeah...its kinda annoying they keep bringing back character all over and over. But now the Fourth is here as well as the Second (which for some reason I love) and like Adam said I would like to see Naruto encounter his own dad. Aswell as new encounters that have not been shown between strong niggas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:30 pm

Yeah I am pretty excited about this. Whether or not they keep bringing characters back I am super ready to see how this is all gonna play out.. The fourth Celene\'s Emote The third Celene\'s Emote The first Celene\'s Emote and the second Celene\'s Emote So awesomeeeee
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 7:23 pm

Oh, the possibilities...
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:38 pm

Hello? Did anyone else forget that Madara broke Edo Tensei's hold on account of knowing the jutsu? At the very LEAST, the second Hokage, being the creator of the technique, will know it.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:39 am

Indeed he probably would. But think about it, they also will probably feel like they are okay dead and they don't want to mess with that "balance" However, I wouldn't mind if the 4th came back Razz That would be awesome. Though I doubt any of them truly break the hold.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:23 am

Mors Atra wrote:
Hello? Did anyone else forget that Madara broke Edo Tensei's hold on account of knowing the jutsu? At the very LEAST, the second Hokage, being the creator of the technique, will know it.
Indeed, but just because they know the weakness, doesn't mean they'll be able to break free. If you recall, Madara only broke free of Kabuto's control after Kabuto cancelled the jutsu; prior to that, Madara was under Kabuto's complete control. This makes me think that the weakness can only be exploited in the precious seconds during which the jutsu is ending. Taking this into account, none of the Kages should be able to free themselves until Orochimaru attempts to "unsummon" them.

Also, one reason why I believe that neither Hashirama nor Tobirama know of Edo Tensei's weakness: when they were first summoned by Orochimaru back in Part 1, neither of them were shown to have any knowledge of this weakness (although, it could be because Kishimoto had yet to come up with this lame fault in an otherwise perfect jutsu). Nonetheless, none of the three Hokages present during that battle made any mention or attempt to exploit the weakness, which makes me think that none of them know of it. Then again, they could have and just decided to not mention it, for God knows what reason.

Anyway, onto the actual chapter:

Obviously, my mind was blown by this occurence. I totally didn't see this coming, and personally am quite excited by the past Hokage's return. Indeed, it does give way to numerous possibilities in terms of character interaction. I'm curious as to what our hated Uchiha plans to do now that he has the power of the Four Hokage on his side. I'll be honest, I don't really see him trying to exact revenge on Konoha - not anymore. Maybe he'll try to take a crack at the whole "ruling the world" thing? Or maybe he'll lend a hand to the Shinobi Alliance (after Kishimoto gives Obito and Madara yet another ridiculous advantage over the protagonists) and use people whose collective strenght should be unparalleled to help our heroes win? Hmm... Nah.

Although, seeing as how Orochimaru was the one who summoned (and thus is controlling) the past Hokage, it sort of falls down to what Orochimaru's intentions are. And let's be honest here: he's even more unlikely than Sasuke to do something for the good guys' sake.

What really puzzles me is how four Missing Ninja were able to just waltz right into Konoha without running into any sort of trouble. I mean, I know it's wartime and therefore the village doesn't have as many gaurds as before, but seriously! Four rouge ninja, two of whom are Sasuke and Orochimaru, were able to enter Konoha just like that? No one tried to stop them, not even at the gate? No one recognized Sasuke, even just a little, when he lowered his hood? No one? Incredible. For a village praised for harboring ninaj with the greatest Doujutsu, it's astounding how blind the rest of the inhabitants are. Those four were even wearing matching dark cloaks! In the world of Naruto, something like that is especially suspicious. This surprised me almost as much as the Hokage's return. Except I wasn't pulling at my hair in frustration in the latter's case.

Mors Atra wrote:
Also, remember how Orochimaru having his soul-arms sealed did absolutely nothing to hinder his ability to use jutsu prior to this point?
Good point. Let's see how Kishimoto fills up this plot hole.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:17 am

Furthermore, didn't the Shinigami eat each of their souls? Its pretty well suggested that those sealed away by the Shinigami are, well, eaten. It says in the technique that both the caster and those sealed by the Death Seal are doomed to suffer in its stomach for all eternity.

Both the third and fourth used the technique.

And both the first and second got sealed by it.

So technically, none of the Kage's Souls should be able to be reanimated anymore.

Granted, they did just cut open a freaking Shinigami's stomach to get Orochimaru's arms back, so I suppose it would explain the Kage's becoming free. But still- They just cut open death!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:37 am

Ulkira wrote:
Obviously, my mind was blown by this occurence. I totally didn't see this coming

The fan art at the start of the chapter totally gave it away. TEEHEE

Shiro wrote:
Furthermore, didn't the Shinigami eat each of their souls? Its pretty well suggested that those sealed away by the Shinigami are, well, eaten. It says in the technique that both the caster and those sealed by the Death Seal are doomed to suffer in its stomach for all eternity.

As you said, they cut open his stomach. At that point I'm pretty sure you even saw the four souls ooze from his belly if you have another look at that panel. I think it was evident that because they cut him open the souls became available to conjure forth again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

...So...

How the hell exactly did they accomplish ripping open a Death God's stomach?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:26 am

Well, it looks like it is with a blade of some sort. That is a pretty traditional method of slicing open stomachs in general.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:34 am

Dan wrote:
Well, it looks like it is with a blade of some sort. That is a pretty traditional method of slicing open stomachs in general.

Come back to me when someone finds a way of slicing someone open with morningstar Naruto Chapter 618 287405
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:38 am

The mask had something to do with bringing the reaper back and I assume that is also how you get it to cut open its stomach.. Orochimaru is a research genius and so we can only guess until it is fully explained Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 2:27 am

Adam wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Obviously, my mind was blown by this occurence. I totally didn't see this coming

The fan art at the start of the chapter totally gave it away. TEEHEE
I read the chapter on Mangastream, so no such spoilers for me. Razz

Shiro wrote:
...So...

How the hell exactly did they accomplish ripping open a Death God's stomach?
By having it cut itself open with its own blade - the one it usually holds in its mouth, between its teeth.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 5:16 am

Am I the only one who has nothing to complain about in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 5:21 am

Leighton wrote:
Am I the only one who has nothing to complain about in this thread?

Did you not read my post? TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 618 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 618 Naruto Chapter 618 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-