Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... .... ... a weirdo is on the line!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Magyykrug
Magyykrug

... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! Vide
PostSubject: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

Hello I am Magyykrug. I like pokemon and homestuck and naruto and bleach, and role playing, and being a good guy, and cats. Especially tigers.

I found this place through pm by someone with the ...six tailed beast jinchuriki in ingoo.

Anyway hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:48 pm

Hello and welcome to US cheers Hope you enjoy your stay here and cant wait to see you on the boards!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

Adam doesn't have a Six Tailed Jinchuuriki on Ingoo scratch

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Magyykrug
Magyykrug

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

I must be thinking of the wrong bijuu then.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:52 pm

Heylo there Mags (I hope you don't mind the abbreviation)! Welcome to US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

Welcome to our forum. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
_VlaD_
_VlaD_

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:35 am

Welcome, nice to meet you(:
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:55 am

Heya, Magy! Welcome to US cheers Don't hesitate to ask myself or any other staffer if you could use a hand with anything~ We're over in the sidepanel if you need us c: Catch ya around!
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

Heyo :3
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:12 am

Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! ... .... ... a weirdo is on the line! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-