Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Old Man Takes the Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaine
Blaine

An Old Man Takes the Field Vide
PostSubject: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm

Yadi, yadi, where to begin.

Well I am known by many names, I would prefer to be called Gil or Gilgamesh, however if you cannot abide by those names you can call me Blaine. I too am someone from Ingoo and quite the relic, while I have a long and varied history my main interest is helping others and rping.

I live in the northwoods and have worked as the following;
Mechanic
Chef
Cook
Salesman
and finally my field of choice and the thing I freelance in, Psychology.

I live by myself, and am moving at the end of the month even further up north. It is my curse I suppose to live in the tundra of Wisconsin Razz. I grew up in the windy city of chicago where I did things others would balk at, but like every part of my past it is behind me. I will never forget it, but I will be glad I shall not relive it. I hope to re-kindle old friendships, and forge new ones. I came here to enjoy an active site with a friendly memberbase. If you have any questions pertaining to my persona or character please come to me first before jumping to conclusions.

I have a few hobbies and those include;
Practicing Systema and short swordsmanship
Videogames (though not as much as I used to)
Rping of course
Doling out advice where it is not needed
Hockey
Drinking
Smoking
Gatherings of friends
Camping
Hunting
Sharp Shooting

I have more of course like any person but those are my main loves of life, I am also interested in anime which include but are not limited too;

One Piece
Naruto
Fate/Zero
Monster
FullMetal Alchemist; Brotherhood

I also have a kickass topknot and beard atm and plan on getting a picture up asap.

~Gilgamesh
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 3:56 pm

A very lovely introduction I might say, something that peeks everyone's interest.

Anywhoooo, glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you in the cbox and if not there, then on the boards RPing.

So with that, I grant you my welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

Why hello there, Gil! So lovely to have you here on US! It's lovely to meet you, and to see all of that wonderfully presented information about yourself. It sounds like you'll get along fine here, truly.

My name's Amy, and I'm a Moderator alongside many other wonderful staff members that you can find on the right-hand side of your US screen! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or these other staff members, and we'll help you out. The members are all friendly and amiable, so I'm sure they'll have no problem answering your questions as well should you ask them.

Goodbye for now, and I hope to see you up and RPing here soon!

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

Hai derr Gilga. I'm Dexter, Dex, Blobby. Nice to meet you and welcome to US.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:06 am

A very thorough introduction, sir Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:48 am

Ahh thank you for the replies;
I do try to be thorough though I did manage to avoid talking about my standup on this on, 4 shows that I did, that is quite awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Man Takes the Field An Old Man Takes the Field Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-