Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm in the Process of Moving!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

I'm in the Process of Moving! Vide
PostSubject: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:51 am

Alright the weekend is finally here! I've tried to juggle US with College with packing and moving but this is the final week of my residence in Oregon and i REALLY need to focus on My college and moving for the next few days.

Next week It midterms/adapting to my new home. I'll try to post whenever I can but I am just giving you guys a heads up I will not be as active as I have been. I'll do my best to keep in touch as often as I can though!

Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:55 am

School and all that IRL jazz is much more important!

Do good and we shall see you when you get back!!
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 9:49 am

Sörä♀ wrote:

Nothing is as important as US. But good luck all the same and I look forward to seeing you upon your return.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 10:41 am

NoisyBoy wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:

Nothing is as important as US. But good luck all the same and I look forward to seeing you upon your return.

Loooooooooooooool. :3

Good luck buddy, seeya back fulltime soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:22 pm

Good luck with moving and college things, Tsutsu! Hope to see you back soon <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 2:18 pm

Tsutsubell wrote:
Alright the weekend is finally here! I've tried to juggle US with College with packing and moving but this is the final week of my residence in Oregon and i REALLY need to focus on My college and moving for the next few days.

Next week It midterms/adapting to my new home. I'll try to post whenever I can but I am just giving you guys a heads up I will not be as active as I have been. I'll do my best to keep in touch as often as I can though!

Good luck Roby =O
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:39 pm

Haha So yeah Just an F.y.i You guys. Though I am not comfortably moved out of my Parents home. I am involved in moving AGAIN. From my current apartment to a new Apartment in SLC! So WHOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the Process of Moving! I'm in the Process of Moving! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-