Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 620

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:42 am

The Chapter
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:12 am

So in the previous chapter's discussion, I stated that the First was such a Beta Phaggot. One or two panels make me retract that statement.

Naruto Chapter 620 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:14 am

Adam wrote:
So in the previous chapter's discussion, I stated that the First was such a Beta Phaggot. One or two panels make me retract that statement.

He seems like a Beta Phaggot, but he's just in a position of so much gaht damn power, he does not have to give one singular, solitary fuck about what you think.

Kinda like you, Dickbag.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:39 am

Mors Atra wrote:
Adam wrote:

He seems like a Beta Phaggot, but he's just in a position of so much gaht damn power, he does not have to give one singular, solitary fuck about what you think.

Kinda like you, Dickbag.

I care about what you think bby. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:41 am

Know what would be cool? If they somehow revived The Sage of the Six Paths.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 2:15 pm

Ivan wrote:

It would be cool, but wouldn't they need his body? I'm pretty sure its impossible to get that back after so long now. Maybe ot, who knows, Kishi is a fucking retard. Lol

As for Hashirama.........he is a bitch....i understand he i the strongest but why is he given SO MUCH power that makes the others look weak and useless compare to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 2:22 pm

I liked this chapter and love the sibling relationship of the first and second. Furthermore, I cannot wait for some hawt Hokages on Madara action to take place. Though the main person of interest in this chapter is Suigetsu. Fucking Suigetsu.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Okay, Hashirama is made of friggin magic. It seems if you want anything done, just throw his cells into it. Want stronger jutsu? Hashirama cells. Want to create forests at a whim? Hashirama cells. Want the friggin Rinnegan? Hashi-freaking-rama cells! Hell, why didn't he leave his body in the care of medical nin? His pinky could probably cure ninja cancer!

All the Hashirama love is really putting a downer on Sarutobi though. Considering during his fight with Orochimaru he was said to have been the strongest Hokage and took out the first, second and Orochimaru alone. Sure no one but 3 ANBU were there, but if the Hokage do join the fight, he's the one I'm most interested seeing fight again.

Honestly though, I'd rather go back to the war instead of this flashback. That stuff was entertaining! The hokage banter saved the last chapter for me, in this one it took too damn long.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:27 pm

This is very interesting stuff indeed; to me at least. The hokage are all awesome in some respect.

Minato has realized that Naruto is on the battle field.. so what will his actions be? He has been rather quiet during this whole thing, and sarutobi as well.

I did find it interesting that Orochimaru has stated that he is on Sasuke's side. So if he chooses not to crush the leaf, then he will allow the hokage to go into battle. That is certainly an interesting turn of events. I just don't see how he could go from being so devious and not giving a single fuck, to actually caring about Sasuke. The only reason he cared for him back then was to take his body for his own. Even after death, he still attempted to take his body. (Sasuke vs Itachi)

Tobirama and Hashirama.... an interesting couple of brothers to say the very least. I rather enjoy their relationship, as Hashirama is the more care free one, but also the one in charge. I'm very interested in seeing what Tobirama's skill set is though. As he stated they were brought back with almost full powers.

So as this takes up the next 3 to 4 chapters (probably) I hope this proves to be very fruitful afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:41 pm

You're definitely onto something Sora. I mean, I think the most interesting aspect of this chapter was that we've finally learned that Orochimaru has had some ulterior motive to wanting to destroy the leaf. Or at the very least, Sasuke's is convinced of it, and they don't bring up that kinda stuff in Naruto without there being some sort of meaning. What is Orochimaru's other reason for wanting to destroy the Leaf Village? Sarutobi is dead. The Fourth Hokage is dead. Jiraiya is dead. He doesn't hate Tsunade all that much. Anko has vanished. All those he could ever have a connection to in the leaf village are gone. So if he has some personal vendetta beyond a mere whim, what the hell could it be?
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:22 am

Strange Ace wrote:
Ivan wrote:

It would be cool, but wouldn't they need his body? I'm pretty sure its impossible to get that back after so long now. Maybe ot, who knows, Kishi is a fucking retard. Lol

Didn't Kabuto state that it was impossible to bring the Sage of The Six Paths back? Like, near the beginning of the war?
Back to top Go down
XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:55 am

I would read the shit out of a Naruto sequel with a reformed anti-hero Orochimaru roaming around the united ninja world, putting down ninja terrorists with the help of undead hokages. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 620 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 620 Naruto Chapter 620 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-