Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Yuki Kohana
Yuki Kohana

Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Vide
PostSubject: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

Hello! My username might be Yuki Kohana, but I am Zoe! not zoeY <- NO! -.-
I Love love LOVE reading manga, watching anime, listening to music(mostly vocaloid) I draw in my free time & sometimes write storys. I also like to rip up stuffed animals I don't like & make cute plushies out of them when manga, anime, or music doesn't satisify me. My favorite color is the rainbow, I hate Justin Beiber & every other gay boy band known on this rock called "Earth". Oh, Yea, & I am 16 going on 17 in April the 2nd. Smile
It's nice to meet you all, & I hope to be here for awhile. I am here mostly because I got locked out of my last forum I was in & the proxy I am useing won't let me make another character to tell anyone on there what's happening. Sad
But anyway, I hope to roleplay with you all soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:25 pm

Quote :
I hate Justin Beiber & every other gay boy band

Marry me
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:52 pm

Welcome to the Site Zoe! I hope you enjoy being here and I also look forward to rping with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:56 pm

Hello Zoe! <3 So nice to have you here on Ultimate Shinobi! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me (Amy~), or any other of our wonderful staff members and we'll be happy to help.

Also, great to hear that you hate Justin Bieber... as we all know, he is the spawn of Satan Razz

<33333
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 1:06 am

Wildfire wrote:
Also, great to hear that you hate Justin Bieber... as we all know, he is the spawn of Satan Razz
Oh? Who's the mother? Miley Cyrus?

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Yuki/Zoe (whichever you prefer).
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 1:38 am

Yuki Kohana wrote:
I also like to rip up stuffed animals I don't like & make cute plushies out of them
Franken-Plushies! Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 287405 THOSE SOUND ADORABLE!

Anyways! Welcome to the site, Zoe! Celene\'s Emote I'm Jelly/Kitty/Lexi/Alex :3 Looking forward to seeing you around, both in character and out of it! If you have any questions or need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask c:
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 3:03 am

Ulkira wrote:
Wildfire wrote:
Oh? Who's the mother? Miley Cyrus?
COOKIE!

Anyhoo, welcome to the forum, Zoe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 3:46 am

Uhh, the names Sora♀.. make sure you add the female symbol in there every time you right my name.. thanks okay good.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay here, sorry about your old forum (Not really bec you came here), and yeah. That is it..

Bye
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kohana
Yuki Kohana

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:38 pm

Awesome!
*Gives each & every one who welcomed me an hello kiss on the cheek* =MUAH=
Thank you for you're warm welcomes & I hope I get to be here longer than I was my last forum! I will try to post pictures of my, "frankenplushies" so that you can enjoy them. I even made an leek! TEEHEE

Last edited by Yuki Kohana on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:56 pm

Blaine wrote:
Quote :

Marry me

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 11:52 am

Welcome to our forum, Zoe. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 11:58 am

NoisyBoy wrote:
Blaine wrote:
Quote :

Marry me

COOKIE!

Cookie Naruto Please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Yuki Kohana
Yuki Kohana

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:21 pm

Yush.
=w= FLASH!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:27 pm

A little late, but welcome to Ultimate Shinobi Zoe! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:29 pm

Welcome to the forum x3
Back to top Go down
Yuki Kohana
Yuki Kohana

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

I know right? I just bored, & I was just like *says in Gamzee voice* "Maybe I should reply super late just to piss people off.."
Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Tumblr10
But no.. that's not how I was.. I just didn't not want to reply & I kept forgeting about this topic. Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 815275
But thanks you all! I am looking forward to role playing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 4:10 pm

GAMZEE GAMZEE GAMZEE GAMZEE <3 <3 <3 <3 !
Back to top Go down
'Red Storm' Iori
'Red Storm' Iori

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 4:16 pm

*scrolls through to see if he said hi*

Well it seems I have yet to have the chance to say hello. So Hey there Zoe! Very Happy Welcome to the site & all that fun stuff Smile Hope to get to RP with yah at some point!
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

Yuki Kohana wrote:
My favorite color is the rainbow, I hate Justin Beiber & every other gay boy band known on this rock called "Earth".

WIN.

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 2:37 am

Blaine wrote:
Quote :

Marry me

That's awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 2:45 am

What about boy bands that aren't gay? Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 3:40 am

AHMIGOD BUT LYKE I LUV JUSTIN BIELIEBER YALL! AHMGEE STAHP HATING ON HEM! STAHP!

Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 1309396773831_f

HEES S0 MANLY OBVS! HEES NAT GAI! COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 3:57 am

Adam wrote:
What about boy bands that aren't gay? Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 287405
Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D 36561811
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 6:28 am

Yuki Kohana wrote:
Hello! My username might be Yuki Kohana, but I am Zoe! not zoeY <- NO! -.-
I Love love LOVE reading manga, watching anime, listening to music(mostly vocaloid) I draw in my free time & sometimes write storys. I also like to rip up stuffed animals I don't like & make cute plushies out of them when manga, anime, or music doesn't satisify me. My favorite color is the rainbow, I hate Justin Beiber & every other gay boy band known on this rock called "Earth". Oh, Yea, & I am 16 going on 17 in April the 2nd. Smile
It's nice to meet you all, & I hope to be here for awhile. I am here mostly because I got locked out of my last forum I was in & the proxy I am useing won't let me make another character to tell anyone on there what's happening. Sad
But anyway, I hope to roleplay with you all soon! Very Happy

I like you already. Welcome to the site. :]
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 3:57 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Hello Otakus of the interweb! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-