Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canadian Invasion..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
'Red Storm' Iori
'Red Storm' Iori

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

That's right! This here Canadian is invading this here Naruto RP. Eh guess I should tell you all a bit about my awesome Canadian self.

Well to start, I'm obviously Canadian xD I'm 21, soon to be 22, and have been enjoying the world of forum based RP's for a little over a year, maybe nearing two, I can't quite remember. Up until the last month or so I strictly RP'd the Bleach universe, but alas the main site I was on lost my interest. Out of the year and a bit I've been RP'ing I spent roughly 75% of it as a mod.

Currently I grace three sites with my presence, including this here Ultimate Shinobi. I'm also over at Legacies Reborn, and Bleach Platinum Hearts. My goals here and RP'ing Naruto in general mainly consist with furthering my skills and abilities, along with meeting people.

For a little peak into my past experiences I shall tell you some of my character names & the ranks they had or currently hold. Minoru Nao, my first Shinigami character, was a LT class. Veloz Huelga, my first Hollow character who I RP'd into becoming the 3rd Espada. Masaru Isamu, an ex 2nd Division Captain who had become a Vizard. Raiza Goryu, a Vizard over a PH. Raiza, my Kumo Genin @ LR. And finally here I will be known as Iori Senju, Kumo Genin.

Well theres a peak into my experience as an RP'er. If you wanna get to know me better, just drop some questions Smile I'm fully willing to use this thread to get to know you guys here at Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Iori! So great to have you here! I'm not a massive Bleach fan myself, but I know the basics... I suppose... Razz Sounds like you've had a good experience so far, and I can only hope that such experience is continued here on US. My name is Amy, and I'm an Evaluation Moderator here. Creation may not be my moderating suit, but I can answer any questions you throw at me should you wish to. I'm here to help!~

So that's about it from me I think, just have fun! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Ruka
Ruka

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

Welcome, just to let you know, Canadian is the best kind of invasion...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

Your confident introduction is refreshing. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Fuji
Fuji

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:37 pm

Welcome to US

We are always happy to have skilled RP'ers. Hopefully we will get to know each other over time and I am looking forward to meet you IC
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find this much more enjoyable than LR. Our mods do not really play favorites after all for one. ^.^
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:50 pm

My first rp-ing site was a Bleach one, a few years back, and I always get all cheerful when I see mentioning of Bleach sites. Smile Sadly, I seem to have hit a Bleach dry-spell, but am instead enjoying my time here in the Naruto world. Hope you will enjoy it as well Very Happy

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
'Red Storm' Iori
'Red Storm' Iori

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:21 pm

You guys rock! Fastest welcomes I've received on any site I've been on.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Canadians don't really invade. We just appear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:45 pm

Welcome!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

Oh! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:52 pm

Did I really just see a clip from Ed, Edd, and Eddy? Like serious.. my day has been made.

But for real Iori, welcome to the site man and I do hope that you enjoy your stay here. cheers

This is a fantastic place to RP and can't wait to see you on the boards honing your skills vs the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:27 pm

Heya Iori! Welcome to US cheers I'm Jelly/Kitty/Lexi/one of our multiple 'Alex's and, like Wildfire, an evaluation moderator \o/ If you have any questions, or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to give me (or any staff member) a shout :3 You can always find us in the little staff widget on the side panel~ Unfortunately, I do not compute Bleach xD So sorry in advance for any and all references to it that fly right over my head. Anyways, looking forward to catching you around and getting to know you better~ Also interested to see what adventures you get up to IC :DD Enjoy your stay, and have a lovely day~!
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:20 pm

Canadian invasion? Did someone call AMERICA?

Canadian Invasion.. Bald_eagle_flag_small1

Oh, you're on PH, do you know Aivee?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 12:49 am

Okugi wrote:
This coming from Ed...

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Iori.
Back to top Go down
Sael
Konoha Nin
Sael

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:33 am

WOOOHOOOOOO MORE CANADIANS!?!?!?!?!? WE ARE AWESOME!?!?!?!?!?

Lol, if you can't tell, I'm Canadian and quite proud of it :p Anyways a nice warm welcome to you and I look forward to seeing you around Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

Good on you joining Kumogakure, they need some new members at the moment!

Hope your stay is both long and fulfilling.  Canadian Invasion.. 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 1:12 pm

Sorry I'm a but late with the welcome. But better late than never I guess Smile. Heylo and Velcome
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Kazame
Yuudai Kazame

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 4:58 am

Hello iori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canadian Invasion.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Invasion..  Canadian Invasion.. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-