Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The very late introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shitori Shizuka

The very late introduction. Vide
PostSubject: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 1:00 pm

No it is not, I just delayed this introduction post with my awesome Sith sorecery for about a month or two to be delivered when I say so. Indeed, I am a sith, so naturally I am red with amber eyes screaming in wicked manner and can PZZZZZZT people with my finger tips, all in thunder while cackling.

Yes PZZZZZT + wicked sick Cackling >>>>>> Kicking ass + chewing bubblegum.

You know, I don't know..how to chew bubblegum while kicking people's butts, such physical effort requires a great deal of inhale and exhale, since people tend to be short and tall, you have to snipe their butts while they are unwary and..you are bound to swallow the bubblegum doing so..

But the Elegant me tend to just stand up there or perhaps sitting, versatile technique indeed while the harem guild fans me with their fans, cackling -Yes, me..actually they are cackling with me..oh my- in the most obscene of cackles, I don't grow tired..No, No, No..Sith magic give me the power to breath while performing my own evil laughter..Of course, all done while my victim writhes in pain burning from such an electrifying moment.

People of the US, I hail you all, dear ones..looking forward to el..I mean to RP with you all.

Thank you very much..
Back to top Go down
Brahmana
Brahmana

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 1:43 pm

welcome heh
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 1:51 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Shitori Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

Domo arigatou Gozaimasu!
Back to top Go down
Brahmana
Brahmana

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 3:23 pm

yes! domo that dom doma dominiki domsickle!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

Ch'ton Kilithur Ken Con!

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:39 pm

If we are talking in other languages now
salve, amplecterenturque
Back to top Go down
Brahmana
Brahmana

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:45 pm

Ja tak i znal blet
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:10 pm

You do know this a Naruto RPG, right? Just checking.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Shitori Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

@Wildfire: Oh, thank you very much!

@Ulkira: Ah, yes..that what she said. And thank you!

@Aliens: Sorcery in it's finest, aliens stopped speaking Galactic. I hail you all, Join the empire, we treat aliens with ultimate care!
Back to top Go down
Brahmana
Brahmana

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

This is as good a sit gets, lol
Back to top Go down
Mantis
Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 2:53 am

power to kirigakure
Back to top Go down
Brahmana
Brahmana

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 7:10 am

welcome! power to kirigakure
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:20 am

Strong late introduction!

...waitwut
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Yuudai Kazame
Yuudai Kazame

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 4:57 am

Welcome to US.
Back to top Go down
Shitori Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:12 pm

It happens as well that I will not able to continue to RP in this site. Thank you for harboring me for this short time.

Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:13 pm

Peace out girl scout
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:22 pm

What happened? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
_VlaD_
_VlaD_

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 11:39 pm

Adam wrote:
What happened? D:
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very late introduction. The very late introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-