Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 622

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

Chapter

(I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Although I would rather see another separate manga for this. )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:22 am

Didn't care for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:34 am

Agrees with Adam
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:35 am

Okugi wrote:
Chapter

(I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Although I would rather see another separate manga for this. )

Couldn't agree more. I thought it was surprisingly great. Genuinely funny, emotional, deep. One of the best we've had in a while I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:40 am

It showed meaning, I found it useful information. It makes you wonder where did everyone else come from, its like the whole thing in based off of the Senju and Uchiha. Like where did the other clans and people get their start from... oh well more information to come. I can't wait til next week....
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:12 pm

I found it boring as hell. It's Naruto and Sasuke shit all over again. I mean seriously. So much spewing over how killing will result in more killing and stuff like that has be done to death. Yeah, a boring chapter that didn't show anything new.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:34 pm

Well Ivan.....I believe the underlying theme there is supposed to be "history repeats itself" and "how to learn from the mistakes of your predecessors" Now IDK about the Aussie and European members of this site, but the American ones should definitely be able to relate to this ideal and this message the manga is conveying.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:40 pm

Saint wrote:
Well Ivan.....I believe the underlying theme there is supposed to be "history repeats itself" and "how to learn from the mistakes of your predecessors" Now IDK about the Aussie and European members of this site, but the American ones should definitely be able to relate to this ideal and this message the manga is conveying.

Kisame Zaru!
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 5:10 pm

I did enjoy the message and that it shows how many of the First's brothers died, however it was rather slow.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

Saint wrote:
Well Saint, that's exactly the problem! They talked about the same thing through the entire manga, at least the shippuden. And now a flashback of Hashirama saying what's already been told to death by everybody before the flashback is just plain stupid and boring and serves no purpose. Sure, there are few new details, but it's basically the same thing all over again.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:08 pm

And what you just said shows you totally missed my point. Cheerio!
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:05 pm

My thoughts while reading this chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEkLPfXu6hs

These chapters are not helping the manga at all. We didn't need to know about hashirama and madara's past. In fact, it was better when they were two rival clans whom, after being exhausted by countless years of war banded together to create a temporary piece. With it's leader becoming jealous and angry that his clan was gradually losing power and trying to usurp the other for power.

What these chapters have done is essentially neuter the villains by making their actions not their fault. They are biologically inclined to go fucking nuts because magic emo eyes. Showing more and more of Madara's past is just destroying him as a villain and making him into just another freaking Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:11 pm

I personally love when they get into the whole ends justifying the means thing. It's definitely a common theme in America, specifically with our military. It's that exact concept. Young, poor kids are sent to the front lines to die while the upper class sits safely in their mansions. I'm a sucker for any movie, show or manga that gets into this because fuck the man, fight the powah. Cool
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

Saint wrote:
And what you just said shows you totally missed my point. Cheerio!
Ok, let's see if I got your point. The whole "theme" of Naruto manga is "history repeats itself" and "how to learn from the mistakes of your predecessors". Well my problem with this is, we already knew that way before the flashback. The two sons of the Sage of the Six paths that went to war because one was jealous of the other and the war continued on to Senju vs Uchiha. Then Nagato talking to Naruto that pain will result in more pain and history will repeat itself over and over again unless he kills everybody, then Obito/Tobi saying the exact same thing except he will use the Moon Genjutsu to make everything right, then the flashback of Obito and Madara saying the same exact thing and now in the all out fight Obito is still spewing The. Exact. Same. Thing. So, at this point, we already figured out what the theme of this manga is since it's being showed into our face for the entire time. Then why in the hell is Kishi explaining the theme of the manga AGAIN with the flashback of Hashirama and Madara? We already know the theme of it, and as Dae said, GET ON WITH IT! Just give us the new, expanded information and that's it. I don't need to be constantly reminded what the theme is seeing how I already know what it is.

This is the perfect review on how I feel about this chapter. LINK
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:38 pm

Saint wrote:

Ah, ignorance is bliss... tis all I'll say on the matter, aside from the fact that Americans know next to nothing about the histories of other countries.

Other than that, I was a bit 'meh' on the chapter. I was surprised that Madara and Hashirama were 'friends' back in the day, but otherwise I was just like, 'Get on with the shiz!'
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:40 pm

Ivan wrote:
So, at this point, we already figured out what the theme of this manga is since it's being showed into our face for the entire time. Then why in the hell is Kishi explaining the theme of the manga AGAIN with the flashback of Hashirama and Madara?
Because the target audience for this exposition is not the readers, but our "beloved" Sasuke. That idiot probably doesn't even know about the whole "killing leads to more killing" concept.

Ivan wrote:
This is the perfect review on how I feel about this chapter. LINK
Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:08 am

I'm glad that everyone got onto the Sawyer lead, such a great reviewer.

Wildfire wrote:
Ah, ignorance is bliss... tis all I'll say on the matter, aside from the fact that Americans know next to nothing about the histories of other countries.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH

Don't.

Just don't.

You can say MOST but not lumping in all, for the love of god please understand that there are actual historians with open minds in the states.

Let me put it this way, how would you feel if I said that the Brits knew nothing of other countries histories based on how they treated the Indians...

(Protip; hindus, not native americans)

Oh? You wouldn't like that? Yeah I bet you wouldn't. Don't even get me started on what your people did to my ancestors. You'd end up in a losing battle. So don't come in here all condescending like an average Brit, we expect more from you. Point being is that everyone is a human, regardless of nationality everyone is basically the same. Events and learning can change people, so can upbringing. However upbringing can be changed by the first point. So never, ever, ever, ever say that American's know nothing of other countries histories when England is faaaarrrrr more oppressive.

Back to the chapter,

Yeah Kisho obviously is getting sick of the Naruto manga and is just re-hashing his same message over and over. Sure it's annoying, but what else did you people expect?
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:53 am

Its pointless to argue anything other than the UK is perfect and the US is full of fat idiots. Their ignorance and hatred won't allow them to believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:56 am

John wrote:
Its pointless to argue anything other than the UK is perfect and the US is full of fat idiots. Their ignorance and hatred won't allow them to believe otherwise.

I might just say, these people aren't an accurate representation of the UK, as they're all from Northern UK, which is, unfortunately, plagued by the fucks over in Scotland. We're actually civil down South c:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:02 am

Well I'm Black
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:05 am

Winged Blade wrote:
John wrote:

I might just say, these people aren't an accurate representation of the UK, as they're all from Northern UK, which is, unfortunately, plagued by the fucks over in Scotland. We're actually civil down South c:

looooool, I've heard you insult America many times, but I luv you anyway Mitch.

notice I called you Mitch instead of Miggy<3
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:08 am

US equals UK 2.0
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:23 am

Aries wrote:
Well I'm Black

COOKIE! Strong this.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:13 pm

Mother fucking Uchiha. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 6:53 pm

John wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
John wrote:

looooool, I've heard you insult America many times, but I luv you anyway Mitch.

notice I called you Mitch instead of Miggy<3
Shush you. :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 622 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 622 Naruto Chapter 622 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-