Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bond Between.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rookie
Rookie

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 3:23 am

Clear skies and a nice breeze, the weather was perfect. It was a good 72 degrees and Shikari knew that because he was a natural navigator and could predict these things. It was a good day to be outdoors and suck in the succulent air that surrounds his home village. His long black mane dances in the wind as the breeze pushes against his Kumogakure chunin uniform. His white headband was wrapped around his forehead with his white courier messenger bag hanging around his right shoulder. He also had his white half poncho that covered his top torso area, on the poncho displayed the Nara clan symbol on the left shoulder and the Kumogakure insignia on the right shoulder.

The courier ninja was had one job and that was to deliver packages and letters and of those sorts. He volunteered to take a quick envelope to a food stand that was outside the gates of Kumogakure. It was a slight walk but nothing compared to the walking of other tasks that they do. Many were surprised to see that he would get out of the village almost as quick as he got there. Some didn't want him to leave again but it was close and he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself.

Slowly walking into the bar that had no guard and was rather empty, he quickly took a sit on the stand chairs. It was a small bar and there were only two other people inside, the cook and a waitress. It was strange that the bar was slow, and it made no sense since it was a decent time in the afternoon. The waitress walked up to him and Shikari quickly gave him the letter and then jumped up from his chair. He landed on his feet and then walked out, he felt bad how slow it was but there was nothing he could do about it. Not that he would do much.

Walking down the strip he noticed a bar and figured it would be okay to stop by. He opened the door and he looked of age so no one greeted him in a negative way. Walking past a few couples and singles and a band on men, he got up to the bar. Taking a seat, he asked for a 151 blazer. Quickly receiving it and taking a sip, the alcohol burned down his throat. It was strong, but he was looking for a small buzz before heading back into the village. Looking around to see who was there, he noticed a couple people worthy of notice. Quickly finishing his drink...he asked for another one. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but it would give him enough confidence to do an abundant amount of things.

Some windows were open and caused a nice breeze, some people wanted that breeze and others weren't willing to give up. Occurring a small brawl, Shikari figured being the shinobi, he should stop it. Being out of his jurisdiction and feeling that light buzz. Maybe he shouldn't step in, for the first couple punches...he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 12:07 pm

[[I'm assuming this is spring]]
Ame had been away from home for longer than her superiors would've preferred, it wasn't a second too much in her mind however she was slightly annoyed that Nōmu didn't give her much information about her father. The annoyance was intensified by the fact that her clothes were still wet from being in the rain for so long and compounded by her depleted supply of hard drink. Knowing that her free time would be severely limited compared to what she had grown accustomed to during her time away put her near her snapping point. I wonder how Unmei is doing… I hope the house is in a somewhat acceptable condition when I get there. It probably won’t be I should get a drink so I don’t murder someone. Ame having decided it was in everyone’s best interest to find a bar before heading all the way into the village however at the moment she saw nothing except the road and a speck in the distance which Ame knew to be a place that had a bar within she wasn’t too sure what it’s purpose really was but she didn’t try too hard to find out either it was forever burned in her mind as the first place with a bar on the way in. She decides to do some deep breathing exercises on the way down the road in hopes of being able to order her drink with a complete sentence including words such as “please” and not including ones such as “or I will cut you”. The only thing getting in the way of this simple and widely used exercise was the water that was still on her clothes it broke her concentration and the breeze certainly wasn’t helping as it was having an effect similar to what sweat should do. Had the day not been what most would consider a near perfect temperature and instead had been sweltering with heat the water that seemed to have become one with her clothing would be welcome. But, it wasn’t hot it wasn’t cold but seeing as it wasn’t hot it may as well have been cold.

At least the skies look clear today that means /almost/ no chance for rain. Not that it would matter … come to think of it rain would almost make me feel /more/ comfortable on the return trip give me a familiar thing to help transition. I could make fake rain that wouldn’t do much good though just use chakra and possibly scare some people I need to be somewhat professional for my first impression on my return; not to mention I shouldn’t let Unmei see me in such a sour mood she’d get too worried. In fact I hope she doesn’t see me enter: I hope I can visit the Raikage without my adorable little stalker. Oh god I just realized I left her unattended this whole time I hope she didn’t piss anyone off … or worse maybe someone pissed /her/ off. Dammit Ame stop thinking of Unmei you’re trying to calm down not make more reasons to be pissy. Ame broke out of her trance like deep thought feeling noticeably more composed however not much better only to notice she was walking down the main part of the outpost her eyes casually looking left and right to gather her location in regards to the bar and noticing it is directly to her right she turns and walks through the doorway.

To her displeasure she notices a group of men fighting over what appears to be an open window. Feeling lucky that she had improved her composure before walking in she closes her eyes and takes a silent deep breath to politely say, ”Would you gentleman kindly stop fighting?” One of the rougher looking men looks at her and laughs; clearly not recognizing her as a shinobi of Kumogakure he rudely responds “Make me.” Having had about enough shit for one day she simply gathers chakra in her right hand and gives him a soft brush his cheek, ”Sure thing darling.” As the man collapses awkwardly to the ground and starts twitching oddly she turns to address the rest of the general fighting crowd, ”Anyone else got a smart idea?” The other men quietly say no or nothing at all and return to their respective seats, ”Oh yeah, I’d much prefer the window to be closed.” She shoots a serious glance towards one of the men randomly as if to tell him to close it for her; he quickly takes the hint and closes it. Now that the minor annoyance had been handled she gets tunnel vision for the bar counter and takes a seat a ways down from a man with a very full head of black hair. ”What’ll it be miss?” ”Pertsovka, give me two bottles and a glass. Yes, I know it will be expensive; no, I don’t care…. Please and thank you.”

Jutsu Used:

134 CP remaining

Last edited by Bald Eagle on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Rookie
Rookie

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 2:13 am

The door opened a a young women walked through the doors. She seemed in a mad mood but she was almost trying to hide it. He knew this because he could sense her emotions, it was strange and the boy would keep his eye on her. Taking a sip, he noticed that someone challenged her authority. Knowing right off the bat that that was a horrible idea. Knowing much about this girl, he could infer that she was no one to mess with. Her charka capacity was far greater than his own, also she seemed cranky. He wasn't scared for himself but he was scared for the people that didn't know, but they were tough enough to act tough, so that's what they deserve. She also seemed much more experienced then the boy himself and looked by she didn't want to be messed with. Taking a look at her, he noticed the sigil around her hair and noticed she was Kumogakure. He had never seen her around but was he just a brand new chunin. He might knew her name though, delivering mail, you see a lot of different names throughout the village. The bartender walked up to her and left as quickly as he came, coming back with two bottles of pertsovka, Shikari would quickly notice.

'Pertsovka?' The genius knew that was strong and that she seemed to want to get a nice kick out of it. Yet he didn't care, he thought that the girl was beautiful, but he didn;t want a girl who was stronger than him. There was almost no way that would happen and if she is ordering such a hard drink, she must be a heavy drinker. He didn't have much confidence when it came to this girl, usually he feels much better about women. Taking a sip of his drink, he was thinking what plan to take. If he should introduce himself, if he shouldn't and even balancing the pros and cons. Then he looked back down to the man who was on the ground, which cushioned another reason to not talk to her. There were also some other nice girls that were around and those seemed much easier, shooting the rest of his cup down his throat. He felt a sudden head rush and his judgement was already being miscalculated. The growing confidence of the alcohol that consumed him, told him a brilliant idea, that would never fail. Yet maybe the genius didn't make the most smart decisions.

Quickly standing up and clapping his palms on the bar, he surveyed the building once more. Flipping his hair back which was followed by his right hand, he slowly reached into his shinobi pouch. Pulling out several gold coins and placing them where his drink was, then he looked down at the rest of his pouch. Looking down at it, he would truly make a mistake that he might regret, or he might not. Walking over to the girl, he removed the chair and stood next to the girl. Since he was so tall, about 6 foot tall, it didn't seem to matter but he felt like he looked cooler. Dropping the pouch of the last money he was onto the bar. "I'll take care of it." He said as he winked to the bartender and pointed for two shots of 987 taggers. The men in the bar slowly stopped what they were doing to watch the brave drunk but some quickly went back to talking and getting drunk themselves.

He then just looked at the girl and had enough confidence to say these few words. " You are beautiful." His words didn't seem to slur since he only said two things. This wasn't what the boy would normally do but since he was feeling the buzz of the drink, he thought that this was socially normal. Then he didn't feel good, his stomach started to hurt but he needed to hold it in. He was trying to act cool and the alcohol was helping but maybe not in the long run. Maybe the smart idea was to have stayed in his seat, but he is the genius after all.

Hopefully he wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:15 am

It would appear that the man with the full head of black hair was a fellow Kumogakure shinobi he was also very tall. When this man began to walk towards her she noticed he was much younger than she had thought previously she could almost call him a boy but it was clear from the look of him that he was mature beyond his years; this was a man who clearly knew the world was harsh. He approached her looking awkwardly confident. This outta be good. The interesting young man walked over to her and moved the chair next to her out of the way and stood at the counter throwing a bag of money down which was apparently meant to pay for the bottles of booze she just purchased as well as a couple of shots that unknown to him were both for him to drink. Ame succeeds at her attempt to show no sign of amusement and as a bonus doesn’t chuckle at him; without acknowledging the brave and clearly slightly intoxicated young man she looks up at the bartender ”I guess that means you should bring me two more bottles seeing as this guy saw fit to pay for my first two.” Finally deciding to acknowledge the young man who apparently thought she was beautiful she says with only a slight turn towards him to indicate she was finally addressing him, ”You know, that greeting was very sweet but if you wanted it to be proper - especially when addressing such a beautiful woman - you should have at least given me your name. Thanks for the drinks though.”

Ame immediately felt bad for such a short and slightly cruel response rather than seem completely heartless she gathered her thoughts and actually looked towards the young man this time ”I’m sorry, that was uncalled for I’ve had a rough time as of late and I wasn’t in the best of moods. My name is Ame Kioku as you may have figured I am a kunoichi of Kumogakure what you probably don’t know is that I am a Jounin … well umm I guess that’s it for now so uhh who are you?” Ame hoped her second attempt at addressing the young man would cushion the damage a bit. Ame blankly stares at him for a couple of seconds then realizes it’s a bit creepy and looks back to her drinks and downs another glass. The bartender returns with the two additional bottles and Ame looks at them trying to figure out how she’ll carry all of them home without them being in plain sight. She decided she would store them using a sealing technique somewhere on her body that was covered by clothing but obviously it wouldn’t be handled right now. Immediately feeling awkward and regretting talking to this young man she begins to fidget with the lid of the first bottle she had opened. Suddenly she puts it on the counter and downs the rest of her first glass only to pick the cap back up and continues playing with it.

She glances back towards the man who’s still awkwardly twitching his limbs on the ground and figures he’ll either run away like a scared puppy when he finally gets up or do something incredibly stupid to try to regain his manhood. She hoped for his sake this wasn’t the case and decided to send him a peace offering for when he wakes up. ”That man on the ground over there give him some more of whatever he was drinking I don’t want any trouble when he wakes up. I’ll pay for it of course.” The bartender gives her a slight nod and watches for the man to awaken from his slumber so he can give it to him on awakening so it’s clear that Ame donated it to him.

Last edited by Bald Eagle on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 5:29 am

The lady response to him in a very harsh manner, and it confused the man. Looking around was his first reaction that is what he does when he is usually confused. It might have been him looking for an answer, but it seemed to have little impact on his over all standing and confidence level. The second before he opened his mouth, the lady apologized, which was good for the overall enjoyment of the conversation. She also introduced herself, giving some elementary information. She was named Kikou Ame and that name without a doubt will be embedded into his memory. He saw the name on paper a couple of times, from being a courier ninja. He didn't really know anything about the name though. Yet he was surprised though, after she said she was a jonin. That would have explained how she was able to perform such a powerful technique within the medical arts. Spending many hours covering his face with thesis and books, he was able to recognize and know many things, this being one of them. It took him awhile to stir up the jutsu in his head and it didn’t help that he was slightly under the influence. He smiled in his response, and smiled throughout his response. In an effort to make himself look better and sell himself as a good shinobi, he was going to buff up his resume.

“Well…I am Nara, Shikari. I also have been given the nickname, The Genius Hidden in the Clouds.” Then he bowed which finished his more formal introduction. He wasn’t going to say his rank simply because it was lower and it would show his inferiority. Yet maybe she could understand because he was considerably young and the more he thought of it, he wasn’t even supposed to be here. Through out his introduction the girl would fiddle and chow down the rest of her bottle. He took a small back and was shocked once again, how could someone just drink that straight out. She also didn’t seem phased at all and now Shikari was the one who looked like the dumb pansy who couldn’t handle a couple of shots. This was not the place for him, but being the man he is, he wanted to make his name well known throughout every inch of the lands. Then he grew the courage to grab one of the extra shots and shoot it down his throat. His technique was fair, bending his throat to be straight and throwing the elixir into the back of his throat. This way it didn’t burn his throat as much. Slamming the shot back down onto the bar, he smiled.

The fair lady looked back at the trembling man on the ground, and so did Shikari. She ordered him a drink to help recover which was fairly nice and showed a side that she might not wanted to show. Showing that she actually cares for people, or he might just be lucky. Maybe she was a good catch but she would be hard to earn and even harder to keep. “So you are a medical ninjutsu user? I am sure the training was rigorous but I can tell that the training was well worth it.” He said as he chuckled and tilted his head pointing to the man on the ground. At this point, it was difficult for him to read the emotions that came off of her. Maybe she was too mixed or the fact that she was stronger mentally and physically. That seemed to be the more logical ideology. Hopefully his agile intelligence was a nice icebreaker and they might be able to have a decent conversation about that. Shikari didn’t want to boast about himself because he felt like that would be a bad approach. She probably had many good stories and adventures that topped his, of course his were good but he wasn’t willing to take that risk.

She might even ask how he got that nickname. The story behind it is incredible and he wanted to bring it up in a passive humble way, knowing that was one of his best chances. He needed to place an impression somehow and was feeling the urge to suddenly kiss her, fighting the alcoholic temptations. He just stood next to her, looking down into her eyes. He felt like this could certainly go in his favor. Then he went into a deep thought state...remembering when he went through the old files of the courier cabinet. Remembering that several papers were mailed and filed to houses and The Hokage. Messages about her and what happened to her during the chunin exams. He couldn't recall the specific event but he knew it was life changing. It had to be, since documentation was still saved. What was it though...? It happened to long ago to remember. 'Where have I seen that name?...Ame...Ame? Ame?'
Back to top Go down
Drake

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 9:51 am

7 years ago.
“Kioku, Ame, congratulations.” Nao watched furiously as his father and the blind Raikage awarded the prestigious chuunin rank. His dark eyes looked beamingly at the ground below him, his face having an expression of disgust. The reason for his jealousy remained that he had never got such attention from his own father. Now some girl was obtaining it from the whole village. She had been the only of her batch to be promoted to the rank. That’s not a real achievement. She can’t get this much attention, for doing absolutely nothing. He went on to make the girl a person he needed to outshine, which is not an unusual form of inspiration.

The girl would continue to follow Nao, and his dad home. According to Isoya, Ame had been one of the strongest students he had ever had the pleasure of mentoring. Nao decided to walk ahead of the two so as to show his disappointment. However, no one but him would ever get the connection with what he was doing, and what he was expecting to happen. Soon enough, they would reach home and Nao would continue off to his room. He could see his mother serve some tea to the new chunin and his father.

“I wanted to wish you luck, you have a long and difficult journey ahead of you. You will be constantly travelling to countries and…..,” Isoya would make an abrupt stop. He would quickly turn his head over to Nao and signal him to move on to his room. Nao had no choice but to consume his curiosity…for now atleast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day.
The noise of the drunks in the bar was starting to irritate the young Kessho. It was starting to become overwhelming, and tough. It was a special kind of training that he had been doing, he wanted to be able to concentrate when some of his senses where distorted. He decided to start with the hardest one, being sound. The noise pierced through his mind and started interfering with his thoughts. For one moment, Nao allowed himself to embrace the sound, and could hear the shattering of bottles and the cussing of several men. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head towards the sound. The last thing he needed was for some drunks to cause a scene and make him leave the bar. A disagreement regarding the state of a window, was enough for people to fight and potentially hurt one another. It’s amazing how alcohol makes one so stupid. Nao continued to watch as the fight ensued a man being knocked out within seconds, that was hardly the surprising thing, the attacker had not moved an inch of her body.

Nao’s eyes widened as he saw the drunk fall backwards, almost as if he had just lost control over his own physical being. Nao’s instant reaction was to find out what that technique was, he had never seen a ninjutsu that had done this. That was amazing.. The woman continued to order someone to close the window, which led to a cheer from the people fighting for the exact same thing. He continued to observe the woman as she took a seat and ordered alcohol. Nao had never drank and didn’t intend to, thus he had no reason to know what it was she was drinking, and why. Soon enough, it hit him, he was able to recognize the women. It was Kioku, Ame a former student of his father.

Nao would proceed to stand up from his bar stool and finish his lemonade within seconds. He would make start to make his way towards Ame, and to his surprise another man made it to her first. He wasn’t sure what they were conversing about, but it was obvious that they were both shinobis, shinobis from the village of Kumogakure. He decided not to pay much attention to other Kumogakure chunin, who’s rank was obvious from the uniform ,he had no intention of conversing with him. So, he decided to grab a seat right next to Ame and wait for them to end the conversation. He was nervous and excited to meet an old acquaintance, and of course, he wanted to learn more about the technique she had just used.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Young Kessho, Nao:
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:57 pm

11 Years Ago

The man towered over Ame, he had kind dark brown eyes that shined in the sunlight and sparkled in the moonlight Ame knew that she’d never forget the way they shined like that. The boys to her left and right were also taller than her but not so much that it could be called towering. They regarded her with the same suspicion she regarded them and tried to avoid eye contact. ”Hello there, you must be Ame, why are you late?” Ame had been late because she was scared to meet her squad that day but she would never say that so she made up a terrible lie that made her look just a little bit worse. ”I got lost it was confusing getting here and I slept in and and an-“ The man laughed and cut Ame off then rustled her hair. ”I was only kidding! You’re right on time. I’m Isoya Kessho and I’m your new sensei.”

Present Day
The black haired young man appeared to be confused that she’d respond so harshly which Ame attributed to the young man not holding his alcohol very well. After her more proper introduction he decided to take the hint and begin by introducing himself as Nara Shikari and add some nonsense about being a genius. Not with women you aren’t. Like any rational person who doesn’t hold alcohol very well he decides to down another shot. He would go on to somehow figure out she used medical ninjutsu Is he a Yamanka or a Nara? ”Nice to meet you Shikari, it’s been a while
since I talked to a Nara; I never liked how they force people’s bodies clearly showing them it’s your idea for them to do it, when I could make them do the same thing but have it appear to be their idea. Anyways, back to me how are you aware of such a high level medical technique not many people your age have been around medical ninja?”
After she finished her little speech she glanced over towards him to notice he was staring deeply at her and it was just a little bit creepy, not knowing how to react she turned to her right and noticed another young man had taken a seat next to her. Initially she was annoyed assuming it was another boy who had seen a pretty girl walk in and wanted to test her patience with his stupid advances. Then she got a good look at his eyes … That can only be one person…

The sight of the young man’s eyes filled her with a flood of emotions as memories surged back to her mind as the memory of her lost love Kagayaki hit her she had to try her hardest to keep from trembling. Ame took another drink and for a moment her hands could be seen shaking as she downed the last of her current glass she closed her eyes to hide a tear that was trying to fight its way through. Having regained control of her composure she looked back at the young man who clearly to her was Nao Kessho, the son of her sensei from when she was a genin. ”H-hi Nao-kun. It’s been a while hasn’t it? H-how have you been?” Ame was upset with herself for letting her broken composures show as much as it did. She hoped that Nao the son of the man who helped her through here early years wouldn’t think less of her, she’s not even sure if he remembers her. In her contemplative state she forgot of the existence of Shikari and would more than likely be startled when he decided to respond as she’s broken out of her trance or she may just tunnel vision onto Nao until he talks to her.

Last edited by Bald Eagle on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 3:17 am

The boy started to daze off into space as the girl made her speech. He heard her talking, but he couldn't understand what she was saying. Then the world started to turn and twirl and it was starting to spin from there. It was strange for him and he started to make a really weird face while she was still talking. He started to squint his right eye and still looked deeply at her. She turned to his awkward face but Shikari didn't move nor did he respond. He certainly was starting to feel the buzz coming and it had been taking its effects. He was also on duty that was worse and he knew he wasn't going to be able to make it into the village. He just looked down at the bar and started to think about life. He wasn't even aware of his surroundings and didn't even care. He focused on one slash on the bar. Twirling his head to see the effects that it had on his brain. He never really been drunk but now he has and he isn't handling it too well. Then he did this thing that most drunk people, putting his hands though his hair and almost massaging it. Going up and down the scalp, he wasn’t in a good shape at all. Maybe it was time for him to go.

Turning his neck so his eyes can see the ground, he hesitated. Maybe his first step would be the worse, gripping down on the counter, he didn’t want to move. The man was tall so people knew he had quite a couple shots to drink, even though he was brand new to the game. Then he started to daze off again, looking at a wall. There were 4 drunkards leaning on the wall and when they saw Shikari staring at them with a silly face, they felt threated. They slowly started to walk over to the young man at the bar. “Hey what you looking at punk?” The biggest man said, as he seemed to be the leader of the friends. Shikari started to smirk a little, chuckling himself. Jumping in front of front of the man with his eyes widened. “The question is my friend, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!” He brought his right hand up and WHAM PAM!

A small cloud made its way and then quickly disappeared to show the drunken man…yet he wasn’t a man. It was a nice slim busty girl who was fully nude with clouds covering her breasts and pelvic region. Nearly every man in the bar had a sudden head rush as they fainted temporarily. After a few moments he made his way back into his normal form. Laughing and dropping himself on a bar stool. He turned over to look at the girl, who surely wouldn’t faint. Then it got awkward due to him staring at the girl and almost drooling in his drunkenness. Finding himself to manage to get to the door and manage to open it, he was outside. Slowly making his drunken presence closer and closer to Kumo. [Exit]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rookie on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 5:20 am

Nao waited patiently for the girl to acknowledge him, and it wasn’t long till that had happened. Ame had said hi to him, and asked how he had been doing. Nao would then quickly shift his head in the direction of the jounin with a facial expression that made it quite evident that he was surprised. He had not expected the girl to remember him, especially since they had no direct interaction before.Thank god she remembers me. I had no idea on how to approach her. Nao was too surprised to observe the fact that the girl was almost stuttering and that her eyes had become shinier than they were before. He was too relieved to actually care for all that.

”How did you know?", he would ask as he fixated his eyes on the girl’s face awaiting a reply. He wasn’t sure how he would bring her up to date with all that had happened. He wasn’t sure if he should considering that she was willing to risk her life by going to foreign nations for Kumogakure, it wouldn’t be wise to confront her with such news in a pub near the village where Nao is wanted as a B ranked criminal. However, it was absolutely necessary that Ame knew some things before making her arrival in the village of Kumogakure.
Nao kept being reminded of his initial reason for risking his life in order to come to this pub by the constant commotion happening in the background. He was learning to concentrate in areas where the ability of his senses would be distorted. His mouth would twitch from hearing an awfully familiar sound. It was the sound that came when a shinobi used a jutsu, none other. He would quickly shift his attention to a half-nude girl who would then shift back into an ugly boy. We definitely need to get out of here.
”So, I was thinking we could do a bit of catching up outside of this awful area, there are some important things that need to be said, and I’d much rather do them in a more s-suitable environment. He made it obvious that he was more worried than excited about the other ninja who was in the room. He was obviously drunk, but sometimes those are the kinds that make most of the trouble as he knew. I should leave out the part that I’m a criminal when I finally converse with her.

Nao would then immediately stand up from his barstool at the correct moment, so as to dodge payment to the bartender. He started walking in the opposite direction of the third ninja, and towards a door that would lead him to a nearby motel, where he had been spending his nights recently. ”Follow me please,” he would tell the young jounin. Without looking back to see if the girl was indeed following him, he made his way out of the bar.

Exit.~
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:18 pm

(Sorry it’s so short but you didn’t give me anything to work with)
Almost immediately Nao was able to respond to Ame he unsurprisingly asked how she knew it was him seeing as they didn’t ever talk to each other. ”Your eyes gave you away, they look exactly like your fathers; I couldn’t forget them if I tried.” Not long after she had answered to his first concern Shikari decided it was keen to transform into a nude girl but not before saying an interesting one-liner This just went from weird to weirder… I swear there’s something wrong in that head of his… and then walk his way out the door and (hopefully) towards his home. After the shenanigans involving Shikari were over, Nao asked her to follow him out the door to a better, not to mention far less weird environment. Ame silently agreed, paid for her drinks and left a rather large tip she had noticed that Nao decided it would be nice of him to dodge the bill so Ame awkwardly scrambled to give more money to the bartender and mutter an apology before following him the rest of the way through the door. ”What’s on your mind…”
[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bond Between.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Bond Between. The Bond Between.  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-