Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. Vide
PostSubject: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 12:32 am

WELL HULLLERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO.
Most know me by now haha, I'm Cross. Real Name is Todd. Nice to meet ya.
As I've stated before, this is infact my first Naruto Rp that I came to.. last june-ish. I'm mainly Rp'ing bleach but, that just hit the fan and killed itself pretty much. I'm 19. Listen to all kinds of music; Post-hardcore, kpop, dubstep, hiphop/R&B. No country though. None. At. All.
I dance, been doing it since I was 7. I'm too lazy to list all the styles I know.

OH I'M FROM 'MURICA. Alabama to be exact haha I AM NOT A REDNECK I SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN ;3.

Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 12:38 am

Country blows
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Kazame
Yuudai Kazame

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 12:56 am

Yo Cross i feel ya i am from Good old Kentucky. But i HATE blue grass music
i mainly listen to Rack,Rap the fun stuff you know Cool
Back to top Go down
Remain
Remain

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 1:34 am

The only Rap worth listening to is by Eminem, Toby Mac, and Lonely Island FLASH!
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 1:36 am

Someone forgot
*lists 20 people/groups*
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Kazame
Yuudai Kazame

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 2:26 am

Remain wrote:
The only Rap worth listening to is by Eminem, Toby Mac, and Lonely Island FLASH!

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Remain
Remain

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 3:26 am

Blaine wrote:
Someone forgot
*lists 20 people/groups*
I forgot no one, the :list: is trash
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 3:48 am

So a couple groups Eminem have been in or the mentors and precursors of the artists you listed are trash. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Remain
Remain

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 4:02 am

Yep I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. 815275
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 10:39 am

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 10:57 am

FLASH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 11:22 am

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. Tumblr_miautbhFcA1qhxslro1_250
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 11:24 am

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. DOoCe
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 11:26 am

I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. Abandon-thread-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. I Totes forgot to do one when I came back.. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-