Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capture the flag [P, Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Capture the flag [P, Mission] Vide
PostSubject: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

Spoiler:

"So you understand the problem? And you realize you must hurry, I don't know what I would do if those poor children would get harmed! The other ninja came here yesterday and spoke with my husband, but I couldn't hear what they were talking about."

Their client was a beautiful middle aged woman, who had dark circles like bruises on her pale skin underneath her chocolate brown eyes. That bruising mark underneath her eyes was strong evidence of how worried she was, but even stronger evidence was the hurried whisper of her voice while she glanced around to see if someone would notice her talking to the two teens. Kirima sighed inwardly, as she was bloody tired after the traveling and wanted to have a nice and warm meal and a long hot shower. However it didn't seem like they would have much time to stop and rest, or even be able to sit down and eat for that matter. The woman in front of them, clad in rich clothing and wearing her hair like only a noble woman would, seemed like she would throw a hysterical fit at any given moment. And the redheaded Kumo ninja did not feel like being around if that would happen. One more meal eaten while walking... this can't be good for the digestion. Kirima glanced at Mun, wondering if he felt as weary as she did right at that moment. Traveling such a long distance wasn't something she was used to, even if she was in great shape. It wasn't just about physical exhaustion, but more so the exhaustion of not being able to just sit down and take a breather or stop being paranoid about being followed or ambushed. Because even if Kirima wouldn't admit it, she was worried about people that wanted what she possessed.

"My husband isn't a bad man, please don't get me wrong. It's just, he's been so stressed lately with work and I'm afraid he just forgot to think before hiring that awful team of Sound ninja. I honestly can't understand how children so young can become killers, or work at such shady jobs. Nobody should be using children do harm other children, or to do their dirty work."

Kirima shifted a bit around, not really wanting to point out to the elegant housewife of the mansion that she herself had indeed just hired two young ninjas to do her dirty work. But the Chunin kept her mouth shut. She was supposed to be the responsible one, and not mouth off to the client. After all, the client was just a frail woman who had a big heart but not enough courage to actually stand in her husband's way. Which Kirima found pathetic, but also a little bit sad. Such a marriage was probably stressful, but then again what did she know about marriages?

"Don't worry, we'll start out right away. Just get some rest." Awkwardly, as she was not a people person, Kirima tried to calm the lady in hopes that she wouldn't pass out right there on the spot. She needed to sleep and eat, even a moron could see that. "We are experienced ninja and we know exactly how to handle situations like this one. Consider the rowdy children safe, and that flag will be returned to you." Oh yes, those rowdy children would be safe. After Kirima would be done whooping their behinds. She wasn't sure if it would be better for them if the Sound ninja got to them first, as the ninja from Kumo with the explosive temper truly felt like those little rebels needed some .... talking to. And boy did her fists know how to 'talk' to people. She would be damned if she would let them go without at least threatening them so they would leave that mansion alone, because Kirima was sure as Hell never going to come here again to save those who started troubles for themselves that they couldn't finish. Damn spoiled brats. Just you wait. Whoever had been paying close attention to Kirima's face might have been able to guess what she was thinking, but thankfully the lady of the household was too busy with worrying and talking about nothing. She might have had a doubt or two if she had seen the dangerous glow in Kirima's rich blue eyes.

"Go back inside and make sure your husband wont notice just how fidgety you are. Leave this matter to us." There was something weird about having to coddle an adult, but the woman just nodded wearily and gave a quick smile before hurrying back inside. Before she closed the door, her big brown eyes looked pleadingly once again at the ninjas; before the door was shut. "Finally!" Kirima stretched her lithe body with a loud groaning sound and then ruffled her messy red hair in a frustrated manner, before checking into her pouch for what she had left of her traveling food. Thankfully, the lady of the household had had enough thought to bring them more supplies, but Kirima wanted to save that up for later. Her searching hand grabbed onto a piece of bread, which was quickly stuffed into the Chunin's mouth as she turned around and gave Mun a look that mirrored what exactly she had thought about the hysterical woman. She was frankly on the verge of rolling her eyes. The redhead wasn't judging the woman for being nice or kindhearted, but she did judge how helpless and weak willed she was. "Imagine, that people like her are against using others for their dirty work... and they actually badmouth ninja." Kirima's voice was muffled as she was still chewing on the bread, but Mun could have probably heard what she was grumbling if he was actually listening closely.

"Well, I suppose we should hurry along then. If the Sound ninja came here earlier than we did, that means we should pick up the pace a bit." God how I want ramen. With the age, and new-found higher ranking, Kirima had started becoming a bit more mild mannered and finding it a little easier to deal with people. However her old temper was quick to push its way to the surface; making the girl seem like a caged lion, prowling around and waiting for someone to come close enough to its cage so it could rip off an arm or two.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:05 am

Mun glanced over towards Kirima while she spoke with the older woman. Her face remained the same but; her stature showed that she was exhausted slightly. He was used to traveling long distances since he was fit and trained daily. He listened to the woman look and talk towards Kirima. She handled herself pretty well in the acts of speaking. Munenori being the lower rank would keep his mouth shut and nod while keeping a serious expression on his face. “What if they are doing this for another reason we don’t know about..” He thought to himself while he placed his hands behind his back and shifted his weight to his right side. He stood behind kirima at her left shoulder. Munenori slowly pulled down his mask and exposed his flesh while he took in deep breath. “We will get the job done, as she said miss. Do not fret.” He said in his soft voice trying to calm her down slightly. Munenori didn’t know if it would work or not but, hey why not use some of this personality to try and calm someone down? Brushing his hair back he smiled softly while the woman went inside and Kirima let out a long stretch. He slowly yawned and watched her dig into her pouch for a piece of bread.

His eyes would catch her hand going inside and popping the little baked good inside her mouth. Munenori just smirked slightly while he pushing his shoulder forward and slinging his bag underneath his arm. Unzipping it and pulling out a small pouch, Munenori held out the bag towards Kirima. “ Here. You need the energy and I need the space in my bag haha Take it, it’ll only get ruined.” He said while smiling softly. Even if she wouldn’t take it, he’d force it into her hand somehow. “I don’t need the energy; I’m all fine and dandy. So please take it.” He said while he slung his bag back over his shoulder. His hand slowly went up to his neck and rubbed it slightly while he looked over the house and thought about the situation. “They badmouth ninja because all they know are bad ninja. If we can show her what we mean, what we represent, then we can get pretty far in mind. We would get more missions from her if another situation comes up and then we can start making a name for ourselves, and Kumogakure.” He said with a minor nod at the last sentence. Munenori wasn’t for evil, or bad ninja that made their names represent others. He despised them actually.

“Kirima.” He said with a mild tone while he held his chin with his right hand. “What if these kids are doing this for..a attention or something? Remember when you were a kid, and you did things to get attention, no matter what kind of attention you got? Good or bad. It was attention. Maybe this is a message or something. Maybe I’m just too in thought about this situation or something. I don’t know haha.” Mun said with a small chuckle at the end. When he was a kid he did anything and everything he could so his parents would look at him. Just the thoughts of his childhood made his face cringe slightly while he lifted his mask back up to cover up his features once more. Leaning against the pole on the porch, Munenori folded his arms in front of his chest while he looked down at the ground, pacing his eyes against the linings of the ground. His thoughts were getting a little too deep into his childhood and this would show towards Kirima with the way his eyes just looked down with a blank stare.

Shaking his head slightly Munenori regained focus when she started to talk about the sound ninja. “We need to be careful about it though. I am sure they have dealt with other ninja before, so even though we do need to pick up the pace, we need to make sure we have a plan set in action.” He said while looking up towards Kirima. “I can use my doton jutsu to travel through the earth and do recon and scoop out the area, while you stay in the trees and do the same. Or. You can come up with a plan. You are the leader and I trust your judgments.” Munenori didn’t mean to start babbling like that with his thoughts and plans on what they should do. He is so used to working alone and using those thoughts for himself. He hasn’t really worked with a lot of people since he had become genin. He started to like working with people, with the last two people that he worked with did the mission pretty well and worked like a team. Kirima was just like that to Mun, but since he could actually relate to her, and had a small bond with her Munenori would be able to focus a ton more on the mission at hand. Raising his hand to his shoulder and pulling his shirt, Munenori started to speak again.

“We need a distraction, or something to gain their attention, you are obviously faster than me, so the flag you can get instantly. I can handle more than one opponent with how I fight, so I am sure I can keep them off of you for a little bit. Most haven’t seen a kaguya before on their lives, so I can try to make them distracted from my kekkei genkai. The bones would make them slightly intimidated. They are only kids after all right?” The expression on his face made him look like he wanted to get this job done as quickly and as safely as he could. Kirima was an asset to this mission with her speed, and Mun was an asset for his ability for his defense. They both in his mind were a perfect team. He hoped to see her biju powers escape her body slightly, but he wasn’t going to get his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 10:19 pm

After she got a pouch with some food forced in her hand, the girl was starting to feel like a pet that needed feeding. But she was grateful. Food was essential to her. While munching slowly, her eyes moved from the ground and towards Mun as he spoke out. “They badmouth ninja because all they know are bad ninja. If we can show her what we mean, what we represent, then we can get pretty far in mind. We would get more missions from her if another situation comes up and then we can start making a name for ourselves, and Kumogakure.” Indeed. If they would do well today, that would mark them a sure place in the ninja life. They would come back looking very good, and having a big chance of getting more B rank missions assigned. Who knew that the life of a ninja would be so dependent on business?

“Kirima.” The redhead was just done swallowing down the last bit of food and was stuffing the empty pouch into her bag, when she looked with a question in her eyes towards Mun. "Yeah?"

“What if these kids are doing this for..a attention or something? Remember when you were a kid, and you did things to get attention, no matter what kind of attention you got? Good or bad. It was attention. Maybe this is a message or something. Maybe I’m just too in thought about this situation or something. I don’t know haha.” Her features hardened while she looked away again, but she was thinking about what he said as she kept walking. "If it is, we will get to know. We'll sort it out. But those kids have to know that they aren't playing a safe game here. And plus, it said in the mission outlining that they were already teenagers so they should be able to think for themselves." She didn't want to be reminded of the past, she didn't want to have to remember how things were back then. When everything was so bleak and miserable. When her heart was hard and she used all sorts of ways to get attention. However it hadn't always been about attention. Kirima had wanted to make them feel bad also, she wanted people to know how it felt... to feel sad. Cornered. Lonely. A lump in her throat made it difficult to swallow, but her face was not really visible to Mun from the angle they were walking, so Kirima kept walking silently. She was going to find out what was going on, and she would try to sort it out.

Mun kept talking, the words flowing around her head. Some of them even got registered into her mind. A plan? He was talking about how it would be best to approach the situation. Then came more information about his abilities. Kirima's mind slowly started to process what they were about to face.

Yes indeed... they needed a good game plan, she hadn't really thought of that until now. Crap. Planning and Plotting were not good friends with Kirima, the three of them had never really gotten along. She was a person who barged through, was forward and rarely thought much ahead. Most people would call her very simple minded, and they would probably be right in doing so. Kirima wasn't stupid though, she just wasn't one of those who could play everything according to their own strategy. She saw the situation she was about to get into, could perhaps think of two or three moves ahead; before getting into it and doing her thing. But this? Having to plan a strategy? Having to tell someone what they should do according to their skills and strength? It was not something she felt quite prepared for. This is my chance though, this here is what is going to be testing me. Am I worthy of the Chuunin rank or not? Can I do this, or will I crumble beneath the pressure of responsibility? Because Mun -was- her responsibility. If he would get hurt, or if he would die.. it would be all on her. It would be something she could not forget and had to live with her entire life. She already had one person die in her arms, she was not about to let that happen twice. So, a plan needed to be hatched. Mun had his clan abilities, he was a close combat ninja. And he also could dig himself through the ground. Those were two crucial things she now knew about him. She herself could take on a bit more of a distance, if she depended on her long range fire attacks.

"Your plan sounds good Mun. You get into the ground and I'll move above the ground, let's do it quickly but carefully. Let's try to stay at the same pace and we are obviously going in the same direction as there is only one route here and it's obvious by the footprints that the teens went by not too long ago. However, if either of us gets ahead of the other then we need some way of communicating. Looks like whoever handed out the mission forgot to let us have a radio." Kirima rolled her blue eyes, but she was starting to get more calm than before. It seemed she was settling quite well into the leader role. "How about we go just old school? If either of us sees the enemy, make a raven sound. I'm sure we can figure out the difference as we know we are going to be communicating. But the Sound ninja might not figure it out as they are probably too busy with whatever they are doing. And aren't expecting company. Sound good?" She waited on him to say what he had to say about the matter, but it was obvious she had made up her mind.

"Even if the Sound ninja are genin, and might be just kids then we should be careful. We don't know what they are capable of." With that, she gave him a nod and then was gone into the next tree. Kirima waited until she saw Mun get ready and down into the ground, before she started moving swiftly from tree to tree. She had a good feeling about this, felt like they were working well together. However, the actual fighting would tell more about the teamwork.

The Hanzoku teen didn't have to travel for too long, as roughly 10 minutes later she heard a commotion. Loud voices echoed through the air, and sounds like there was a fight going on. "I hope they'll stay alive a bit longer. It sounds like the Sound ninja are just having fun toying with them for now." She moved slowly and silently closer until she could see what was going on. Four of the civilian teens were on the ground, groaning and holding various body parts while the other two were getting their 'treatment' from the Sound ninja. Quickly she counted four who had headbands before she moved a bit back, just in case somebody was on the lookout. But from the sounds of it, it didn't seem like the Sound ninja were suspicious at all of someone following them.

As discussed earlier, she made the croaking sounds of a raven and then waited for Mun to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 11:09 pm

Munenori looked over Kirima while she agreed with his plan. He didn’t expect her to agree so quickly. Was it really that good enough of a plan to use? This was a real world situation; he couldn’t mess up in his game. He had to be serious for once, instead of his calm, nice, gentle self that most people know. Changing his expression from a calm smile to a serious structure, Mun would nod while he heard about Kirima talk about the crow sounds. “That is simple enough. Basic strategy that all ninja should know. If they find out, let me go first and get them distracted. Once they see a genin, they would automatically come after me first. Then you can get the kids to safety, get the flag, and come back to help me. I can hold my own for that short amount of time. “ He said with a confident tone with his voice. Munenori has dealt with multiple people before in a fight. His abilities would allow him to do so and keep alive for a few moments. Nodding slowly Munenori listened to Kirima while she spoke before setting off. It was time to get the mission started and Mun was more than ready to start.

Holding his left hand out infront of him, he started to do one hand seals while slowly kneeling down and pressing his hand into the earth. He slowly sank into the dirt that separated while he looked up towards kirma and nodded, following her movement and actions throughout the area. Once he was under the ground, his thoughts started to fog his mind. “I cannot die during this.. That would be such a embarrassment to the village and to my clan.. I need to make sure to think this out before moving..” The thoughts had to be common against all the genin on their first high ranking mission. He acted confident in his abilities but, he still hadn’t had to use them against real ninja before. He was prepared for the worse to happen. He couldn’t let the teenagers get hurt, nor could he let Kirima get hurt in any way possible. He could already tell she was stressing about the leader role that she was given. Munenori couldn’t let her get any more stressed from him getting injured.

Stopping in his trail behind a boulder, he heard the raven call that they discussed earlier. Peeking his eyes out of the dirt, he saw four sound ninja beating the civilian teens while laughing and acting like nothing was wrong. “I need to hear their conversation…” Mun thought while he got lower into the ground and slowly approached the kids, hiding underneath the ground. He was careful enough not to leave a trail behind him to show that he was not moving on the top layer of the ground.

“You actually think you’re going to get out of this whole deal of stealing the flag without getting a beating?” One of the ninja spoke while walking around the group of teens. It would seem this one would be the leader seeing the others were following his orders of beating the kids a certain way. “The old man said we had to get the flag back and deal with you. He didn’t specify how to deal with you, so I came to this little idea.” He leaned down and was face to face with one of the teens on the ground. “I’m going to beat you..” The leader was a fairly skinny boy. Long green hair brushed passed his cheekbones while the bangs were held back from his headband. His torso was covered by bandages that were wrapped around his full body. It was a basic look for the ninja from the sound village. Getting up and spreading his arms he laughed while he turned back around, patting the shoulder of one of the other ninja. From the view, Munenori could see the ninja that the leader was near was in fact a female.

Black hair went down to her waist and was in a small pony tail held up with what looked like a small red ribbon. “Jakura! Are you sure this is what we should do?” She asked. Finally, Mun found out one of the names of the ninja that were attacking the children. Jakura slowly pressed his chin on her back, raising back up and turning his back to her. “Baku.. Don’t ignore my orders. They stay.” Another one! This was like a puzzle that Mun was figuring out. “ Baku, and Jakura.. That’s two down..” He needed to get a better perspective of the other two ninja so he would be able to learn about the names of them, and see if they are actually following the orders of the old man, or Jakura more. He slowly moved towards the ground inch by inch. Stopping once one of the ninja face the direction that he was coming from. “This is maybe a little too close for Kirima.. but, I know what I’m doing..” Mun thought to himself while he poked a few holes in the ground above him. Both for air and to hear the conversation. “Jikoro! Come ‘ere!” Jakura ordered while a much wider boy came behind him. He was overweight, with a small jiggle in his step. Blue hair spiked up from his skull, while his eyes always looked like they were closed. “Such a good looking fellow..” Mun thought to himself while he listened to their conversation.

“I need you to go and get the flag from the compound behind us. I am sure you can get through there easily, and effectively. Just crush the walls or whatever you do.” Jakura ordered once again while he folded his arms. “Baku, Jakura, and Jikoro..” These names were not the average that Munenori was used to. They were all exotic to him, even made him somewhat interested in the ninja that were in front of him. While Jikoro went off to the compound behind him, Jakura approached the other ninja standing above the group. He had his hands on the ground nearby the head of the group while his pushed up his glasses. His white hair was barely covering his eyebrows while he looked back up towards Jakura. “We have a problem. The vibrations I’ve been feeling from the ground are unnatural. Moles don’t make that much vibration when they go through the ground. Something is here with us.” The nerd looking one spoke up while focusing on the ground.

“Kororo, Track the vibrations and make sure that it isn’t a ninja that is following us. We cannot afford to mess up on this mission.” Munenori slightly winced from them finding out about his trail. How could they do it when he was making his movements as quiet as they could be. He completely forgot about the vibrations that he would be leaving behind. He was not just found out yet, but he had to be on his toes. Kororo got up slowly and stood on top of the area Mun was under. “The ground is a little scattered and soft here throughout the area. It must have been the rain here, it is rather common for something like that to happen here. So, I think I just mis read the vibrations for something moving through it, when it was infact water going through the ground.”

Jakura let out a sigh of relief while he placed his hands on his head and turned around quickly, kicking the ribs of one of the teens. “Good. We don’t need any distractions for us to mess up." There were only 4 ninja there for Munenori to keep their attention. 3 now since the bigger male went to the compound to get the flag. Even though Mun was on orders, he had to do something. He didn’t like seeing, nor hearing the man tortures the kids.

“He’s pushing me.. Kiriama better have something planned for this or I’m going out of the ground to take these guys on. Who the hell do they think they are? People don’t do this as ninja, they are not ninja! They’re imbeciles that wear the headbands of a musical note. That is already shameful.”

Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

Tap tap tap tap

Her foot tapped against the ground, while Kirima grit her teeth and cursed under her breath. She had expected Mun to have returned back there by now. After croaking like a raven a few more times, each time making sure it wasn't too loud; she was done playing the game of birds. It was obvious Mun was either having some problems, or he was stalking the prey? Irritation and impatience marked the girls' expression as she moved stealthily towards where the commotion was again. She took a bit of a circle this time, as she had seen which way the group was facing and didn't want to be seen now that she was on the ground. Mun better have a good explanation for me after this is over. She didn't like playing things in the dark, and this little plan of theirs had clearly been broken a while ago. So now she needed to do some guessing work on where he was and what she was going to be doing. Thinking back on what he said, getting the flag first was priority. If something would happen to it, she was not sure they could calm the husband of their client down. I think I saw a large compound just a little further ahead, or it was just a big hill. Either way, my guess is that the flag is in there.

Just so she wouldn't go in -too- blind, Kirima advanced a bit closer to the group again. Her ears were perked up (not literally) and her senses alert as she tried to gain a little insight into where everybody were. The faint sound of voices started to trail towards her, and with each step Kirima took closer; the stronger the voices got.

“I need you to go and get the flag from the compound behind us. I am sure you can get through there easily, and effectively. Just crush the walls or whatever you do.”

Well that's just great... She couldn't let them get to the flag first, then it would become their trump card! Cursing softly, and moving a little faster through the brushes she barely managed to hear as they became alert about vibrations in the ground. Well the ball is in your court for now Mun, you say you can distract them? I hope you are right. Without really realizing it herself, she was moving more and more like the feline creature that lived inside of her body. Moving down on all fours now, she moved swiftly and gracefully without so much as disturbing the nature around her. She knew she was going to be a little faster to the compound than whomever had been sent there, but at the back of her mind she was desperately trying to think of ways to get inside. After just a few minutes she was at the compound, her eyes flashing from side to side while she tried to determine how much time she had. Moving swiftly up against a wall, she tried it's sturdiness in a few places as she slithered along it while searching for a window or a door. Finally, as it seemed she would have to become a freaking tank and barrel through the next wall; Kirima spotted a window just a little to her right. It was a tad bit higher up than she could reach, but it wasn't really a problem for the female to be able to get there.

Estimating the height, she took a few steps back before speeding forward; the sole of her shoe caught on the wall and she used that leverage to boost herself a bit up as her fingers caught a hold of the window sill. After that, it wasn't much problem to heave herself up and then she found herself perched up there in a very cramped position like a bird. If the ninja approaching had been an elephant, he could not have made much more noise than he was doing now. His huffing and puffing, stomping of his feet, his arms moving back and forth with an irritating 'shick shack' every time the sleeves brushed against his jacket; all those things made Kirima wonder just -how- he had managed to become a ninja.

Seeing how much noise he was already making, the female didn't hesitate to use her elbow in order to break the glass of the window. A sharp reflex made it possible for her to catch the biggest pieces and lay them silently down where she was seated before her lithe body was lowered inside of the building through the broken glass. With an almost soundless thud, she was in. There was darkness in there, the only light coming from the window she had just emerged from. If she had been any normal Shinobi, she would have had to use fire in order to see as she made her way deeper into the compound. But seeing that she -wasn't- a normal Shinobi, Kirima relied entirely on her sight in darkness. There were in total, three big rooms in there along with a smaller room that was used as a bathroom, a kitchen and the hallway she was moving through silently. The end of the hallway seemed to stretch out into a bigger room, which she could only hope was the place that held the flag. And, her wishes seemed to becoming true today. There on a wall it hung proudly, being bathed in sunlight as a large window was on the wall opposite of it. However, before she could gloat and get the flag there was a loud crashing sound. Apparently, the other ninja hadn't had the patience to use a window or a door.

Kirima swiftly moved out of the doorway she stood in, and flattened herself against the wall while holding her breath. If the opponent could so easily crush a wall while he was a Genin, she should not make little of his strength. So surprising him was the best option. With that in mind, she moved as fast as she could, grabbed onto the curtains and with them blocked out all the light; making the room pitch-black. After that swift action, Kirima was back against the wall. Stalking the doorway.

Thumping of footsteps told her just how far he was, and the closer and closer he came; the more invisible she tried to make herself. Her body stretched a bit against the wall, as she stared intently to her side. Waiting for him to make his appearance. And it was not long in waiting, for inside suddenly stepped a large male (on all sides) with a blue spiked hair. He had only taken a few steps when he stopped, perhaps not after all a complete waste of space, as he seemed a bit puzzled while sensing he was not alone. A soft curse was muttered under his breath as his hand went into his pocket, seemingly searching for something to help him see better; and that was Kirima's cue.

She pushed herself away from the wall, her strong legs giving her a great leap so that she landed on the guy's back. He squealed out with surprise as he felt the sudden weight on his back, and a slender arm that was quickly wrapping itself around his thick neck. In desperation, he backed up and banged his back (or Kirima took all the weight of it) against a wall, trying somehow to make her loosen up the hold she had. Her long and strong legs were wrapped securely as far as they could reach around him, and as her arm was coiled around his neck like a snake, she gripped it with her other hand as well in order to tighten the grip further. The banging against the wall left her a little breathless, but Kirima was used to harshness and pain. Such desperate actions as that mattered little to the female.

Her hard eyes glittered in the dark as wheezing sounds came from the guy she was choking. He clawed at her arms, leaving long red scrapes against the tender skin while his eyes rolled up in his head, his tongue lolling out and saliva starting to drip down his chin. As if to answer to his scratching and marking of her skin, Kirima only tightened the hold further. She was making sure there was no air getting to his lungs, and the female knew it would only be seconds more before he'd pass out. Very shortly after that thought, he was down on his knees. A small desperate clawing and flinging of his body was the last action before the male crumbled face-down on the floor. Completely motionless. At that, Kirima let the hold go. She was not aiming to kill him, only disarm him. She swiftly got up and went to the curtains, viewing the sturdy rope which held them in place before she pulled them down and used that same rope to bind and gag the guy. He would be completely out for a little while, and seeing how well he was now bound there would be very little he could do. For just a moment, the young female stood and stared down at the bulky body that lay there. Wonder and surprise were mirrored within her deep blue eyes. When had she become so strong?

Concerned that someone else might have followed him, Kirima quickly shook any thoughts away and retrieved the goal of the mission; the flag, before heading quickly out. She ran out of the hole in the wall that had been made by the guy she had taken down, and then she was out in the forest again. Her feet barely touched the ground as she ran as fast as she could, taking a few turns here and there; before she was sure there was no way any of the ninja would find the flag. If they would even have the sense to realize it was gone. Then she went up into a high tree, and bound the flag securely up there before quickly moving back down and heading towards where the group was.

She could only hope that things were going well with Mun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

Baku slowly walked behind Jakura and folded her arms. She was done putting the kids in the center behind them like she was ordered to. All they had to do was wait on Jikoro to come back with the flag and everything would have been completed for the mission. Her foot was merely tapping against the hard ground, showing her position to Mun who was right underneath her. He could take her out right now if he wanted to. Pop out of the ground and just twist her neck, simple as that. He was ordered not to kill these ninja however. It was a strict order that Mun was having a ball with trying to control with his anger building up. Baku looked behind her shoulder at the kids then at the compound to check for Jikoro. “Jaku.. Why isn’t he back yet? Shouldn’t he be in and out like you said?” She was obviously worried about him, which drove her to have thoughts about him getting lost, which wasn’t such a big deal for him. Seeing he had strength to get through the walls if needed to. “Nevermind, don’t worry about it.” She said towards Jakura before he could get a single word out of his mouth. She had to keep her hands busy in some sort of manner, so she grabbed her black pony tail and started playing around with it. Pulling it, swinging it, whipping it. Anything to keep her hands busy.

“Kirima is going to chew into me after this mission is done.. I know it.” Mun thought to himself while he moved through the ground a little more. He didn’t know which one to take out first. The Kororo fellow seemed to be a doton user from just using his hands to trace vibrations in the ground. So Munenori was thinking about taking him out first, but it came to his mind that he needed to get the one known as Jakura out of the picture first. All 3 ninja were in a triangle formation, with Jakura in the front and the other two in the back. Putting his hands together, Munenori started to work on some hand signs while the others still conversed right above him. “Kororo, Baku. Make sure the kids don’t move. I’m going to go check on Jikoro.” He started to move when a Earth spike came up out of the ground and cut into his cheek, missing his head by a few inches. The spikes would travel towards Kororo and Baku who would roll away while Jakura stood there, wiping the blood from his face while he smirked. “ About time you showed yourself you little maggot!” he roared with his voice. It was about time that Mun made a move so they can take their minds off the kids so Kirima could save the kids. Munenori slowly came up out of the ground a few meters away from Jakura and his little gang. Munenori pushed back his hair while a smirk slowly appeared on his face.

Multiple opponents this is what made Mun smile like he did. His Kaguya blood was boiling at this point in the mission. He wanted bloodshed, he craved it. The once calm, kind Mun was no longer standing in front of the group. His pupils shrunk slightly while he tilted his head at the group and started to chuckle. “You guys pick on kids and then steal the flag? You call yourself ninja?” He holds his stomach while he lets out a large laugh. The tone was much different than his usual laugh. It was high pitched, and it carried with an echo. He slowly lifted up his arm and pointed towards Kororo. “You’re first.” Rolling his shoulder, Munenori slowly started to walk towards the group. Jakura wasn’t taking this intimidation situation seriously, he started to walk towards Munenori while cocking his head for Baku and Kororo to follow him. Three versus 1 wasn’t the greatest odds in Munenori’s fighting history, but he had to keep these guys busy for a time so Kirima could get to where she needed to be. Cocking his head to the side, Munenori started to turn his walk into a small jog.

Jakura and his group copied every slight movement that Munenori did turning their walk into a brisk Jog. Jakura, and Kororo had the exact same expression on their faces, just a small curve on their lips with their eyebrows slightly perked up. They were just as excited if not more as Munenori about these odds.
Their group was skilled in ninjutsu, taijutsu and weaponry close range and mid range. Baku slowly pulled out dual daggers that she held out with a reverse grip, and Kororo slouched forward, dragging his palms against the ground while both of them broke off to the side and came at an angle towards Mun. Munenori slowly breathed in while his eyes looked at Baku and Kororo. Both were coming at both angles, so Mun was already getting into this little battle quicker than he thought. These guys were not even worried about killing him. The way their bodies acted in sync with each other was fascinating to Mun. Ticking his head slightly, he jumped into the air and spun his body at his waist, spinning his legs just at the moment that Kororo, and Baku came to his sides. Bakus Daggers were hit on their sides by Mun’s heels while Kororos right cheek was caught with the tip of Mun’s sandal, sending him to the ground. After that impact, Mun jumped from the ground and landed behind Baku, raising his arm and punching the base of her neck with his knuckles, causing her to gasp and fall to the ground holding her chest with her and gasping for air. He was aiming for her spine to crack it so she would experience major pain, but he seemed to have done more than that. “Ahhhhhhh! I can’t feel my legs!! I can’t!!!” she shrieked.

He paralyzed her by just breaking a vertebrae and striking a nerve. This was his first contact with other ninja besides the occasional spar that he had in his village. It was invigorating to him. To cause pain like that is what boiled his blood. His rage was building just from that strike alone while he body tensed up. Jakura walked by Baku who was on the ground still catching her breath and crawling with her arms towards her daggers. He didn’t help her nor did he check up on her. If he had the choice, he would kick dirt at her and call her worthless, but he was a little busy at this point.

Kororo stood up from the kick and started to do handsigns quickly at that. He placed his hand on the ground and spikes shot out of the ground just like the jutsu that Munenori did earlier before. They stopped before they could reach Mun, which was a disappointment to him. Gritting his teeth, Mun slouched forward while Chakra filled his body starting from his feet. The aura that he gained was bright blue and covered his body on every inch. His hair spiked up slightly and his eyes narrowed while he shot off with quick speed towards Kororo. He crushed the spikes with his arm and sudden strength while he made his way towards the white haired male. With his arm extened, Munenori came about the white haired male and hang lined his neck while dragged him against the ground and throwing him against the trees.

Mun was a pure berserker at this point in the conflict. He already paralyzed one girl, and probably made the other male unconscious from that attack alone. Jakura was impressed to say the least. It wasn’t natural for his teammates to be taken out by one lone man. Munenori slowly turned around towards him and was breathing furiously more like panting like a dog. His eyes were just as narrowed as before and his tone was much darker than it was originally was. His kaguya blood was already making him fight with no mercy, but for Jakura to suddenly start clapping. Mun thought he was being mocked. Gritting his teeth he slouched and started to walk towards Jakura with his hands dragging on the ground.

“Good job, well done indeed! You are a monster that is worth confrontation myself! To have such strength like that, to have the ability to take on multiple people like that. You are indeed a fun object to play with. Sadly, it will be coming to an end shortly, but it was fun while It lasted.” Jakura was trying to work with the already corrupted mind that Mun gained from the fight. If he could keep him distracted and not look back, Mun would never see Kororo coming behind him. In Mun’s mind, Kororo just went into the forest from a direct hit of Lariat. Most people don’t get up from that move, or can even fight back afterwards. Kororo practically flew underground towards Mun tracking his vibrations while trying to remain silent so Jakura can do the talking. Mun couldn’t even spurt out a word from the anger he felt during this time. His breathing was loud and vicious; trying to calm down slightly but, Jakura just kept talking and talking, trying to keep his eye on Mun.

“ If you keep going like this, you’ll hurt the teens too, you know that? I don’t think you want that you see. They are already out cold, from the beatings we gave them repeatedly until they talked. They were weak and didn’t last a long time. The first one to break was the little girl, she’s under the pile.” Jakura stopped walking and placed one finger on his right temple. “She might be dead from how Jikoro handled her.” He was trying to make Mun angrier than he already was, and it showed that he was doing an excellent job at that. Rage blinds people from their emotions and views on life, and this is exactly what he was doing. Before taking another step, Mun felt a hand on his calf while he was pulled into the ground from his knee down. He couldn’t move, he was getting frustrated while he swung his arms everywhere. He was acting like an animal trying to get out of a trap.

His body tensed up while every muscle showed it’s toned nature. Jakura laughed while he approached Mun and kneeled down, putting his hand on his shoulder. “You’re going to be like them. Just not alive when I’m done with you.” Pulling out a Kunai, he traced the point of the weapon on Mun’s right shoulder, slowly circling it around his skin before stabbing him.

Mun yelled out in massive pain. Blood rushed down his chest and shoulder while his head went limp and his breathing stopped. Jakura stood up and yawned, while kororo came out of the ground behind Munenori, holding his throat which had a massive yellow bruise forming. They both were conversing about what torturing they could do to Mun, so they didn’t pay the most attention to him like they should have. His skin started to bubble. Most would call this movement disturbing to the eye, or at least a little gross. Bones all over his body pierced through his skin with serrated edges. These bones were just as strong as steel, with the sharpness of a razor. The kaguya were known for being war machines, most being able to take on multiple targets at once. Taking his hands apart, Munenori looked over towards the girl while bones pressed out of his cheeks and a visor formed over his eyes. His spine poked out backwards with large shards branching off each vertebra, his shines and back legs were covered with large and smaller bones, while his forearms had horn like structures. His knuckles grew outwards while his chest and ribs poked out widely. His tail bone enlarged and extended 2 meters from his back. His feet were covered in spikes, while the bones across his body grew to a meter and half in length.

The bones on his back pierced the shoulder of Kororo while Jakura jumped back and widened his eyes. Munenori’s pupils were gone, his eyes just a plan green that had no emotion. Twisting his leg, the bone cave the dirt inwards allowing him to stand up and stumble forward. Kororo was on the ground, holding his shoulder and yelling in pain from the puncture. Mun’s vision was already blurry from blood lost, so he had to work quickly.

jutsu used:

59/70 cp
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 2:47 am

The redhead peeked from behind a tree, checking out the situation with a quick and searching gaze, before moving back out of sight and assessing the situation. A deep breath was drawn into her lungs while she calmed herself and thought of what to do. Mun was now in the open, seemingly talking to the three enemies and drawing their attention to him. They had all been approaching him, leaving the teens to fend for themselves; making it seem that those Sound ninja were really not taking into account that Mun could have back-up somewhere in the neighborhood. And I am going to take advantage of that. She was going to trust the heroic words that had sprouted from her teammate earlier, if he felt he could handle the enemy while she would get the others safe then so be it. She would just have to be quick, as she didn't want him to get hurt. However Kirima was also curious to see what Mun was made out of, and the clan ability he had mentioned earlier left the female even more curious than she usually would be about his abilities. She was dying to see what the Kaguya clan was all about, as what he had described had simply sounded... too unreal.

Again she was on all fours, moving at an impressive speed and with the feline agility mentioned before. Her body was pressed close to the ground whenever she felt like she could be seen, but nobody noticed anything. They were too busy having a little pissing contest. One of the teens had already noticed her, but a finger to her lips gave the right idea. If they would utter one word, make the smallest sound, her little rescue mission there would get ruined. With one eye on the opponents and Mun, she kept slithering closer until she reached the teens. With a quick glance, she made sure nobody was dying before motioning for them to move. One by one, they started to crawl away while Kirima's gaze was glued to the fight that had begun. When the last teen was passing her, she grabbed at his shoulder and quickly hissed into his ear that they were to go into the forest and wait there. He nodded with a frightened expression and hurried behind the others. Kirima doubted they would try to make a run for it, seeing how battered and scared they all were.

“Ahhhhhhh! I can’t feel my legs!! I can’t!!!”

The terrified scream of a young female made Kirima's skin crawl as she looked again to the battlefield. What the heck was going on. Mun wasn't supposed to go all out, he knew that. Silently she saw spikes form from the ground and move towards Mun, before he seemed to summon forth a lot of strength and speed from his Chakra and attacked the ninjutsu user who had sent the spikes. It was difficult for the female to assess the situation and determine when she was going to be jumping in. It could prove dangerous to jump into the middle of a battle, she could easily become a target of Mun's by accident or throw his focus off. So for now, she crept closer to the girl who lay on the ground while forming a strategy in her head. Something was off though; Mun seemed to be starting to get lost to his rage. A male in front of him was coaxing Mun, making him deaf and blind to his surroundings. Making the Kaguya completely oblivious to the attack that was coming. "M-" Her voice would have been high pitched if she hadn't stopped the word just as it had started on her lips. Kirima had suspected something would happen, and she watched with alarm as the hand came out of the earth and grabbed onto Mun's leg before he got pulled down into the earth. The skinny boy approached Mun just as Kirima got up and started to run towards them, the muscles in her legs burning as she pushed them forward as brutally as she could. But she was too late. A kunai had been plunged into the shoulder of Mun, and his scream made small shivers of fear run down Kirima's spine.

Her whole body skidded to halt as she watched the two stand so close to him, honestly she didn't know if they had even heard her or seen because of all the other commotion. She had to be sure now that they wouldn't kill him if they would see her approach. The girl on the ground a couple of meters away muttered something, perhaps she was trying to warn her teammates who cared so little for her? However, Kirima paid little heed to it as she watched wide eyed at what happened next. Bones.. bones were sticking everywhere out of Mun's body. It was an alien thing to see, something that made her stomach tighten and her brain scream that it wasn't right. How was this possible? One of the bones went into the guy's shoulder who stood behind Mun, but the skinny green haired guy who seemed to have the leader aura to him had jumped away. It was .. scary to look at Mun's face and remembering how kind and calm he had been earlier that day. But Kirima wasn't going to judge based on that appearance, she herself knew what it was like... she had had her fill with 'monster encounter' for now.

At this point, Kirima wasn't sure if she should try to restrain Mun at this point or attack the opponent at hand. Her feet were again moving, and now she was noticed (finally). The male who had gotten stabbed seemed a bit too out of it and too afraid to really register her, while Mun was leaning forward on the ground perhaps still in pain and maybe getting dizzy as he was quickly losing blood. Which meant she had to end this. Right now. "Mun, snap out of it!" Kirima hoped her voice would reach him, and he'd calm his ass down.

"I assume you are that... freak's teammate?"

The green haired guy had his attention solely on Kirima, probably coming to the same conclusion as she did that Mun was a bit too out of it at that moment to really do anything. However that didn't stop him from glancing from time to time towards Mun, with a disgusted and still slightly frightened expression. Kirima's gaze hardened as she viewed the green haired opponent while he slowly approached. The bloodied kunai was still in his hand, and his eyes traced the female's form before he looked with a smirk in her face. "Boy it's going to be fun making you scream, pretty little thing. I'm sure your voice sounds a lot better than his does." Not letting him coax her like he had managed with Mun, Kirima slowly stepped to the side while letting her cold and indifferent gaze run up and down his form. There was a spark of anger in the males' eyes as he probably took notice of how little Kirima thought of him, her gaze alone spoke more than words would ever do. Those cold sapphire eyes dragged over him with such loathing, it was a wonder she didn't simply spit on the ground.

"You fucking bitch. I don't care if you are a chick, I'll carve you up good!" The male sprinted forward, the few meters that were between them were closed in a matter of seconds. Kirima's hand had flown into her pouch and retrieved a kunai into her right hand, just as the male was upon her. They were similar in height, although she proudly managed to best him by a few measly inches. Sparks flew as metal met metal, they were so close they almost made skin to skin contact before both jumped a bit back before making another attack. The male was strong, but the difference in them was something noticeable though. Kirima's arm did not tingle with pain as the kunai met, and she did not waver. She did not back down, and never did she change her expression as she forced him to take a step backwards.

In a fluid motion, the male brought his other fist upwards in an attempt to knock the air out of Kirima's lungs; but she caught his fist with her hand, and without giving it a second thought; she whipped her head forward and headbutted the male hard with the hardest part of her forehead. A yowl escaped his lips as blood spurted from his nose while he backpedaled fast away from Kirima, barely managing to keep his balance. "A-ah, you broke my nose! D-damn you!"

Her merciless eyes were on his form as he crouched low and sped forward with an impressive speed, taking on a powerful stance; with one foot and hand positioned on the ground, a flurry of kicks with the free leg were aimed at Kirima. He was clearly an impressive taijutsu user, even for his rank of Genin. A dull thud was heard each time his shin would make contact with Kirima's arm, before she suddenly ducked down and did a sweeping motion at his foot that was positioned on the ground. With a grunt, the male pushed himself off the ground and back-flipped out of reach before throwing the kunai at Kirima. Kirima's own kunai was used to deflect the thrown projectile, and then she decided it was time to end it. She couldn't afford having Mun black out or go on more of a rampage. Her feet dug into the earth as Kirima pushed herself forward, and dropping the kunai while at it, as she channeled fire chakra into her fists. As soon as she was upon the male, she threw a powerful punch towards his face; which was blocked of course as she had expected. A cry of pain and the male let her fist go as a spark of flame had played against his flesh. The inside of his palm was red and sensitive from being burnt, and right at that moment it seemed he realized he was in a little bit over his head.

Another punch came almost directly after the other, making contact with his stomach and causing him to double over in pain; only to have Kirima's knee come straight up under his chin with a sickening sound as his teeth smacked together. She could only hope he hadn't bit his tongue and would bleed out, as the Chuunin watched the opponent's unconscious form drop like a bag of potatoes to the ground. In Kirima's eyes pride and a deep feeling of joy were reflected. She hadn't realized up until now how much she had grown, and how quickly. She raised her clenched fist up, staring at it, before un-clenching and smiling. "I have become stronger.... I feel... stronger." This mission had already changed her, molded her into someone more confident than the timid girl who had taken the first steps out of the village only two days ago.

Mun! Kirima snapped out of it and ran towards where Mun was, barely casting a glance to the writhing body of the guy he had stabbed in the shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?" She didn't hesitate, but knelt down next to him (while being careful not to get prodded by any bones) and placed her hand against his uninjured shoulder. "Hey, Mun, snap out of it! It's me, Kirima!" She was on the alert if he would lash out, since Kirima was unsure of how her teammate's state was at that moment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 3:38 am

"Hey, Mun, snap out of it! It's me, Kirima!" The sentence echoed into Munenori’s mind. His voice was nothing but grunting and stumbling forward towards Kirima. Blood dripped down his arm and torso, staining his outfit while he breathing heavily. His bones ripped his clothes off his chest while the fabric hands off the edges of the bones. Munenori was in pain, and it did not mix well with his current situation. His feet dragged against the ground causing scraps in the ground while he tried to keep balance. His pupils were still not visible in his eyes while he peered along the area. All he could see was red, and hearing the scream of the nearby girl. He put his palm on the ground trying not to fall forward from the adrenaline fading from his body. His hair was stained with the blood from Kororo that was on the ground nearby him. His body trembled with shaking while he still tried to walk. His lips parted while his tone was still dark, speaking towards Kirima. “Step..” He paused for a moment while he breathed through his nose. “Away, please.” He didn’t want to hurt her for some odd reason if he couldn’t get control back from the rage he was in. He already heard he shriek, and that was something that he didn’t want to hear. Ever again while he was in the area. Cocking his head and standing straight up slowly, his shoulders rolled while he winced and groaned from the sudden pain that came from his wound.

He opened it even more, and the pain shot throughout his whole body. His skin was so tight, so tense that the base of the bones could be seen. His stepping with his right foot first, he slouched over and stumbled through the area while he tried to run towards the girl on the ground screaming and crawling. She was slowly pulling herself up while her body shook from the effort that it took. Her face was covered with dirt that stuck to her face form the tears. “Lame asses! Leaving me like this..” She yelled while she continued to pull herself with her arms. Her legs dragged behind her with no life what so ever. It was like holding two sticks in the air and the wind blowing them around in your fingers. It was an eventful thing to see that she still had the motivation to go on.

Munenori was full on running now towards the girl falling occasionally and only getting up to keep running again. Roars of his dark voice escaped his lips every time he stood up. The blood on his chest was starting to dry on his skin, turning a dark red. Ripping off the rest of his shirt and throwing it to the side, he slowed down his pace while he tried to focus his eyes on Jakura. His body was still on the ground from when Kirima held her own from before. Munenori didn’t even notice her from before until she said his name. Approaching his body, Mun fell down beside him, bringing up his fist, and retracting his bones, punching jakura in his gut, causing him to spit up vomit and blood. “Don’t you ever-“ Mun stopped, getting up again, and slouching over slightly. “call her a bitch again.” He muttered in his tone towards Jakura. He wanted to make a point, he fought back the urges to kill the teen then and there, but he had other things, more important things to get to instead of wasting his time like that.

Baku was crawling towards the area until she saw Mun again. She panicked and started crying, trying to turn around while Mun ran towards her. He still had his bones protruding his body and the way he ran didn’t add anything to the pros of his sight. Her long hair went against the ground while she pulled it up towards her chest, so he wouldn’t be pulling it to pick her up. “Please! Don’t kill me!! PLEASE!!” She closed her eyes while Mun was nearing her, until she heard a thud right beside her. Munenori laid on the ground with his bones retracted and his arm reaching out for her. She blinked and gasped slightly while she turned on her back. It was scary sight to see a Ninja that just harmed you fall in front of you like a doll. She closed her eyes again and breathed in slowly until she felt something grab her hand. Baku opened up her eyes and she was in the air. Was she standing? Was she finally able to stand again? She looked to her right and saw blood on her shoulder and Munenori holding her up while his whole body shook against hers.

Mun looked down at her and blinked. His pupils were finally appearing in his eyes while he trekked back towards Kirima. Baku started to hit his shoulder with her fists to make him drop her. He winced and grunted while he felt her fists impact his wound quickly. He wanted to drop her, but he was worried about more damage to her spin. He looked down at her, and raises his voice into a roar large enough for Kirima to hear it from meters away. “Would you stop hitting me! I’m taking you back to the village. We have people who can help you with your injury..” he fixed her position with his arms underneath her knees and another underneath her lower back. Munenori was back to original self and he had to get some sort of treatment soon, and only one thing came to his mind at the time. Fire. He could burn the wound so it would stop the bleeding and he wouldn’t pass out from loss of blood.

The areas where the bones came out of had no mark of them even being there. No scar, no hole, nothing. His skin was still the pale flawless pigmentation it was before even the stabbing. The only thing that was affecting his appearance was the major gash and blood running down his body. His walking was still wobbly from before and his vision was still fuzzy as he couldn’t see that far away without anything becoming too unclear. But, he still trekked on towards Kirima while he had the girl in his arms and against his chest.

Baku was silent from the time that Munenori raised his voice at her. She was always the silent one with Jakura and her group. She couldn’t’ say much since he did inflict this pain and suffering on her, but his offer made her flustered and blushing slightly. A pout came on her face while she folded her arms around her chest and made a “hmph” sound with her voice. She wanted to slap him and hit him, even bite him, but even at his condition, she was nothing but an upper body individual. She still had ninjutsu, but kirima would take her out the second she started to move her hands into hand signs. All Baku could do was to wait this carrying out and talk with the two ninja that were now taking her in.

Nearing Kirima, Mun started to fall forward before he twisted his body around so he would land on his back and beside Kororo, having Baku land on his chest while he lifted her off of him and pointing towards his gash. “Ki-Kirima. Burn it. Please. Just burn it.” His breathing was fast. “Something, I need this to stop.. I don’t want to pass out or die.” Munenori was desperate for anything at this point, the pain he felt was getting more and more intense and the blood on his chest didn’t help at all.

Baku scooted away slightly and looked down at him while looking over towards Kirima. “Well? Do it! If it doesn’t work I have an Idea..” Baku was hiding the fact that she knew some medical jutsu, but she was holding back so she wouldn't look like an idiot in front of Kororo.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 4:34 am

“Step....Away, please.”

Kirima scowled a bit as she heard the strain in his voice, but she backed up a bit to give Mun some space. What was he going to do? What was -she- going to do? The whole situation was a complete and utter mess. As Mun stumbled forward, Kirima kept a watchful eye on him just in case he would do something stupid. She watched him drop down to the guy she had just taken out, and blinked slowly with a raised eyebrow while watching Mun punch the defenseless opponent. Well, she couldn't blame him really. After all, those guys were the -bad guys- right? And he had stabbed Mun. Kirima would have stepped in though if it had seemed like Mun was going to take it any further than just that one punch, but instead he got up and started towards the girl; whom started crying and begging for mercy as he approached. There was something about the way he moved... just something that made Kirima think he wasn't going to do anything bad. Somehow she felt confident enough to look away and go towards the earth user, to check on his wounds. Like a skittish animal, he tried to crawl a bit away from Kirima while staring wide-eyed at her. "Leave me alone!"

Something aching close to sympathy flashed in Kirima's eyes, before she bent down and checked how he was doing. After a few screams and curses, while she had prodded at the wound and then tried to bandage it up as well as she could before tying his hands in front of him, Kirima stood up again and went towards Mun. This guy will live, but now I have to worry about Mun. Helplessly she watched as her new friend walked towards her with the girl in his arms, and then he pitched forward; only managing at the last second to maneuver his body so that he wouldn't land on the girl. Ignoring the obviously spirited girl who was nowhere near dying, Kirima hurried to where Mun was laying and lowered herself down. Concern edged over her face as she wondered what to do. I'm no medical ninja.. this is beyond my skill.

“Ki-Kirima. Burn it. Please. Just burn it.” Her eyebrows rose up on her forehead. Of course! If she would use fire she could stop the bleeding. “Something, I need this to stop.. I don’t want to pass out or die.” "Sshh, just hang in there okay? I've got this. Don't worry." Gently, her hand cupped his cheek and her thumb brushed lightly against his skin while Kirima smiled reassuringly down at Mun before standing up and retrieving another kunai from her pouch. The girl who was still feeling very suspicious towards both of them kept silent, but glared from one person to the other before sparing a single glance towards her comrades.

Ripping a piece of her tank top, Kirima wrapped it a few times around the handle of her kunai, before quickly doing the needed hand signs; drawing chakra deep within her lungs before exhaling and blowing a jet of fire away from anyone it could possibly burn. She held the kunai up against the jet of fire, holding it long enough until the blade was glowing red and her palm was starting to feel like it was going to catch on fire; before she stopped the jutsu and moved swiftly towards Mun. Not taking one more moment to think, she placed her already wrapped up hand into Mun's mouth so he wouldn't clamp down on his tongue; before the sizzling blade was placed against his wound. If he would bite down, she would ignore the pain and keep the kunai in it's place until she was sure the wound was closed up. Then she would gingerly remove both her hand and the kunai before bundling her jacket up and placing it underneath Mun's head. She wasn't sure if he would pass out or not, so she quickly addressed him.

"Lie still there for a few minutes, alright? I'm going to go retrieve the flag and the teens and then we go to the village and get help for those who need it. Just, promise me you stay still."

And with that she stood up, and cast a dark glance towards the girl who sat on the ground; until the other female squirmed uncomfortably and snapped out. "I wont do anything! Go and do what you need to do!" The gaze Kirima sent her was enough warning, so the redhead simply nodded before walking towards the still unconscious green haired male, and also tying him securely up like with the doton user. She used some string she had in her pouch, and made sure she still got some left as she stood up and headed towards where the teens would be. It didn't take too long to find them, huddled up together and most of them weeping. Those who were less hurt stood up and looked at Kirima, trying to figure out just who she was and what she was doing there. Most importantly though, why had she helped them?

"Alright then. I see everybody are alive, and I am not going to thank your intelligence for that. I don't know what drove you to steal that flag, but you have the result right here. Congratulations, you finally managed to insult and enrage that old geezer enough to make him send some psychopaths after you. Just count your blessings that his wife asked for me and my teammate to come here and save your pathetic asses. For now, I don't care what is your excuse or reasoning. I just want to get to the nearest village so my friend can get medical help. And from the looks of it, he probably isn't the only one needing some painkillers and stitches."

There was complete silence as she stopped speaking, every single teen looked at her with a scared expression but they seemed to also look at her with something close to respect.

"I'll have you know that if even one of you tries to do something stupid, then whatever those ass-hats over there were doing will seem like child play compared to what -I- will do. Clear? Now get back to that field and wait for me there. Don't touch anyone and don't talk to anyone. I shall be there very shortly."

She turned away, not even bothering to wait in case they had questions, and stalked towards where she had tied the flag. She heard from the rustling behind her that they were moving already, and that pleased the female. She hadn't known she had such authority within herself, if felt really ... refreshing. Her stride was strong and confident as she made her way to the tree, the young teen having come to a new point in her life where she felt very sure of herself. Finally she stopped and looked up a large tree trunk, before climbing it swiftly and untying the flag. As she dropped down on the ground, Kirima tied the flag securely against her back and headed out towards where the compound was. She had not forgotten about the guy that was there, and even if she knew he was not seriously hurt then she was not going to leave him there alone. She was human after all, and did feel for other humans. Which was one of the things that made Kirima who she was. She wasn't a monster, she didn't kill without thought or lived without empathy, and while she let that float around in her mind for a few seconds; Kirima finally smiled to herself. This day might be the first one where she didn't think of herself as somewhat of a monster.

Hurrying towards the compound, she entered through the same hole before and found the big guy on the floor. His eyes followed her as she stepped closer, and sweat poured down his forehead. Without a word, Kirima untied his legs and then helped him get up before pushing him ahead of her towards the exit. Her thoughts strayed towards Mun as she hoped he was still okay, and at the same time she wondered if the damn brats would behave as she had asked them (or told them) to. With that in mind, she forced the male in front of her to walk faster; while not listening to his low grumbling and mumbling.

After a few minutes she was back on the field, and looked over the group of teens that was gathered in one place, the scattered enemies who were bound up (although the girl had been left unbound), before her gaze fell on Mun as she walked closer to where he was.

"I will carry the girl, but can you walk?"

It would be best for him to realize right then that she did not intend to listen to any arguments. She was not hurt, and she was strong enough to carry a petite chick like that. And as if to prove her point, then regardless of what Mun would say or do (as she would literally walk him down if he tried to pick up the girl) Kirima would grab the girl by the wrist and pull her upwards, completely ignoring the female in her protests as she would hoist her up over her shoulder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:22 am

"Sshh, just hang in there okay? I've got this. Don't worry." Mun’s eyes were slowly closing while he heard the calming tone she had. Even the way she caressed his cheek flustered him for a moment. He has never, ever in his life been touched like that. Even thought the situation was important, he couldn’t help to give off a small smile with a curve of his lips. He turned his head and watched her get the kunai out of her bag and wrap up her hand while she blew a small flame onto the weapon. “Shit.. This is going to be bad..” he thought to himself while he blinked when she put her hand in his mouth. He felt the fabric hit is tongue and then a major, major pain going through his body. He bit down hard on her hand, his teeth going through the fabric while he yelled in pain in a scoff. It was loud and drowned out slightly from her hand, but he still could get a scream out. His skin was baking to close shut to stop the bleeding. He didn’t mean to hurt her from his biting but, that was really, really painful to experience. Once the procedure was done, his wound was bright red, and crusted over from the burning skin. He couldn’t move his right arm due to the effects of the shock that he received. He could still feel the wound, but not as much as before.

“I-I’m sorry.” He muttered while he turned his head to look at both Baku, and Kirima. His calm tone returned with the soft echo from his weak body. He didn’t know what happened to him when he started to get into a fight. It was one thing to go all out, but to actually cause harm to someone that is something that Mun wanted to avoid ever since he got of the Hidden Rain. He didn’t want to kill, or hurt someone again, but he couldn’t control it this time.

"Lie still there for a few minutes, alright? I'm going to go retrieve the flag and the teens and then we go to the village and get help for those who need it. Just, promise me you stay still." Mun looked over towards Kirima and nodded quickly, giving her thumbs up with his left hand. “I won’t move until I have to.” He commented with a small smile and letting out a small sigh. Munenori couldn’t believe that the idiot behind him stabbed him. They were only genin! What kind of jerk off stabs a guy who is trying to help out the Kids that he beat up? Munenori turned his head towards Kororo and glared at him for a moment before he broke the silence. “Why did you follow him?”

Kororo pushed up his glasses with his wrists and sighed while moving his legs outwards to stretch them. “ if we didn’t follow them, he would leave us like the kids we were beating up. He is a very fearful guy, and he is very, very persuading as you can see. I was merely trying to pull you down so I could come up an-“ Kororo was interrupted from a rock thrown at him from Baku. Her face was furious while looking at him. She twisted her body around while Looking at Mun and perking out her lips. “You were going to help Jakura kill him. Stop lying Kororo! I know when you use that jutsu that you use it to torture people. I am sick of you doing this. Lying out of a situation so you can move on. Well look at you now! You deserve what you get.”

Kororo started to laugh hysterically while he pointed his finger towards Baku. “Atleast I’ll be able to walk again.” Munenori was getting fed up with the way that Kororo treated Baku. She wasn’t even doing anything but telling the truth and catching him on a lie. “Why don’t you just shut the hell up man? You’re healed, You speak one more downgrading term on this girl, and I will make sure you can’t use your arms.” Mun was back to his dark tone from before but, he caught his self with a shake of his head. He had to work on controlling his anger during battle from now on. He didn’t want to hurt anyone important to him. The rest of the time they spent in silence until the teens from before ran beside them and stood in a single line. Mun leaned up slightly, pushing his weight up with his good arm and smiled towards them. “You guys ok?” he tilted his head while none of them answered. The look in their eyes and faces were of pure fear and it was deep. Mun waved his good arm in the air and tried to get them to talk. “Hey!!! Are you guys ok?” They simply nodded and looked the other way while he just shook his head. He didn’t want to know why they weren’t talking. Maybe they were scared from what they saw, was he really that intimidated? It was just blood after all, and it was hidden from their view slightly. Unless they heard his scream from before when he was stabbed or when kirima healed it.

He couldn’t figure it out until Kirima came back with the flag in hand and the other male in front of her. He got up and looked over towards him narrowing his eyes. "I will carry the girl, but can you walk?" he nodded while getting up and walking towards Jakura. He could walk straight fairly well from before, since he had rested for a little. Kneeling down over his head, he looked over his body and grabbed his wrist, turning his body over. Leaning down and flicking his nose, Jakura woke up and yelled in pain while he looked up at Mun. “The hell do you want you fucking freak?!” He said while holding his nose. Munenori laughed while stepping on his gut real slowly. “Get up. We’re taking you to get looked at. You try something to hurt the girl, or anyone in this group, and I will kill you..” he leaned down further and whispered in his earlobe away from kirima. “And it will be painful.” Leaning up and stepping off Jakura’s gut, Mun held his hand out towards jakura, helping him up and walking towards the group.

“ Yeah. I can walk. No worries here. Let’s just get going? I’m already sick of being here haha” his smile was back. Bright as ever and even though he was injured he held that smile while they walked towards the nearest village. Walking behind Baku, and Kirima, Mun looked her over while she walked in front of him. Something was different about her, the way she walked, even the way she gave out orders. Narrowing his eyes slowly, he chuckled while he yawned stretching his arm upwards towards the sky.

Reaching the nearby village, the sun had set and the group went straight to the medical wing. Munenori broke off from the group so he could get treated for his burns. He came out minutes later bandaged up with the white clothe wrapped around his shoulder, chest and back of his neck for added support. He slowly walked towards the area where Buka was held. “Will she be ok?” He asked the doctor who turned around and smiled softly. “it was only a crack vertebrae and struck nerve. She’ll be back to normal in a few weeks of physical therapy.” Munenori smile softly while he bowed his head towards the doctor as thanks.

He went outside where Kirima was waiting since Munenori offered to take them in the hospital his self since he had to get treated. He approached her slowly and broke the silence from behind her and rubbed the back of his neck. “You did good, you know that?” he said while he leaned back against the arch of the hospital building. “Don’t you dare blame yourself for me getting hurt I was an idiot and everything.. and before.. I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry you had to see me like that.” He blinked and looked down at the ground. “Thank you though.. for somewhat healing me” he chuckled, placing his hand on her shoulder, tilting his head and smiling brightly. For someone like her to do that for him, it was no wonder Munenori already took a liking towards her. “Now just to get that thing back and we’re going back home.”
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 4:32 am

The tall female was leaned comfortably against the wall of the hospital building with her eyes closed. Her arm and hands had been tended to and bandaged up, even if Kirima had insisted she didn't need any help. The nurses had scoffed at the teen while she had intended to wait outside, before dragging her towards a room where she was practically stripped down in search for injuries. Her hand where Mun had bit down needed to be stitched, but only 2 stitches, while antibiotics had been applied to the scratch marks on her arm before a soothing cream had been applied to her other palm and then it was bandaged up as well. Kirima had been surprised when she noticed how hard Mun had bitten down, but honestly it hadn't bothered her much. She had to admit though that the nurses were right, there was no need to be playing a tough hero and let her injuries get infected. After she had been examined and gotten instructions on how to best keep the wounds clean, Kirima had sneaked outside and now waited for Mun to appear. She had overheard that everybody were going to be fine, and that was a relief in itself. Kirima had been a little worried if that girl would be able to walk again, especially since she knew it would have weighted down heavily on Mun's conscience. However, now she was able to relax and reflect a bit on what had happened. There was still pride lingering within her mind, and a new feeling of energy pumping through her veins while she remembered how easily she had subdued the enemy.

Granted, she had been against ninja who were lower ranked than she was; but Kirima's grandfather had always told Kirima not to focus too much on the ranks of people. It was their own skills and experience that counted, not the numbers or words which were used to represent what they were for the village. A Genin could take down a Chuunin, and even in rare cases could a Genin oppose higher ranks than that. But, it was something not often heard about.

“You did good, you know that?”

Her eyes opened, and a small smile crawled onto the rosy colored lips of the female at the familiar voice. Kirima turned her head and glanced at Mun, as she continued to listen to what he had to say. “Don’t you dare blame yourself for me getting hurt I was an idiot and everything.. and before.. I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry you had to see me like that.” A more serious expression than before darkened the color of her irises before Kirima turned completely to face Mun, her arms crossing in front of her chest while she wondered how to address the situation.

"You should have come back and waited for me, but what's done is done. We both underestimated the opponents, or overestimated your skill.. and that's what got you hurt. I will take blame for that, as it was my duty to oversee the mission. However, it went well in the end." She grinned with triumph, now showing a bit more of her 'older self' before her hand went up and rustled through her already messy hair. "Yeah it's going to be good getting rid of this flag and be able to go home. And don't worry about it Mun, I'm just glad you are doing alright." There was a short moment of silence as she looked over her new friend, while wondering if he wanted to talk about what had happened. It had seemed he had been overwhelmed, and almost taken over, by his clan's ability. How much did he trust her though with his problems?

"You know, if you want to talk then I'm an excellent listener. If anyone knows what it's like to be almost swallowed whole by a strange and alien power that resides from within you... then yeah that would be me. I wouldn't judge you for what I saw today, but I hope you will rather let me listen to you and even help you out rather than you trying to go through anything like that alone." Kirima smiled reassuringly at Mun, hoping he would not feel upset nor offended that she had addressed the situation at hand. The ball was in his court, and he could talk to her if he wanted to or wait with it until later.

"Hey!" A ragged looking teen of perhaps 15 or 16 years ran up to them, one of those they had just rescued. He stopped in front of the Kumo ninja, and for a brief moment seemed to feel a little bit embarrassed before he spoke out. "I'm...I'm sorry about what happened!" Bowing deep, his voice raised up a few notches as he closed his eyes and clenched his fists. That sudden burst of emotions, along with his bowing, completely threw Kirima off guard and she simply stood there and stared. "I should have stopped them from taking that flag, but we were just so pissed off! The nice lady at the manor had always given us little things we needed in order to survive but one day we saw when her husband struck her across the face just because he had found out that she was giving food and money to those that needed it. So we decided to get even with that asshole." The young teen shook with rage as he spoke, and Kirima could only look at him with sympathy as she thought that their cause hadn't been so bad after all. Not well planned or mature at all, but it had been done with something good in mind.

"Promise me you will leave those people be, because I can assure you that whatever you guys are doing to try and get revenge will only make things more difficult for the lady of the household. But I am sure she knows... she seems like a genuinely nice person and I hope she will realize that she deserves more than him." Kirima was surprised at how mature she sounded, heck if her grandfather had been there he would have probably fainted! "I think you got a good wake up slap today, and I have a feeling you will do something more productive with your time now. Yeah?" The teen nodded fiercely before he looked up with a beet red face. "If you ever come back here, then be sure to look for me. M-my name is Sora. Shinoku Sora, a-and... I just wanted to say.. umm what I had on my mind was.... youaretheprettiestandbravetswomanIhaveevermet! His words tumbled out of his mouth so quickly that it took Kirima a moment to even grasp their meaning before the teen had run off into the building again. Her face took on the same fiery red color as her hair, as she fussed and fumed awkwardly. "What kind of an idiot says something like that!?" A quick glare was cast towards Mun, just to make sure he wouldn't make a joke at her expense, before Kirima turned on her heel and started walking away. Small mumbling and grumbling about idiotic males escaped her; as Kirima had never been a woman who could handle compliments well.

~ ~ ~

Upon arriving at the mansion, Kirima would tell Mun to stay guard as she checked out if the master of the household was home. The doors were unlocked, and so she let herself in and snuck down into the storage room where the flag had originally been. After making sure it had no scratches or dirt on it, she hung it up where a big empty space was on the wall (and there were obvious marks that something had been hanging there recently for a long time), before retreating just as silently as she had entered. The house was completely silent, except for a strange tapping sound that came from the kitchen. When peeking in there, she immediately spotted the lady of the household and briefly told her what had happened, while glancing occasionally towards wrapped up food that was clearly intended for her and Mun. "Also, the Sound ninja are at the hospital and you can do whatever you see fit with them. Report them, or have them return to their village." The woman nodded eagerly with a teary smile before thanking Kirima again and again.

"If you really want to thank me, leave that pig of a husband and do something better with your time than being a wallflower." Kirima didn't even stop to listen to any answering, but simply left the kitchen after picking up the pack of meal; hoping that her words (harsh as they were) would be a little bit of a wake up call for that poor woman.

She left the house eagerly, and then smiled towards Mun while handing him half of the provisions. "Well, now the mission is officially done and we only have to travel back home." Eagerly the food was taken out of it's wrappers and her teeth sunk into the delicious and soft homemade bread which had a thick slice of ham on top of it. "I swear to God, I'm going to eat a ton of ramen when I get back to the village." Her murmured words were barely heard between the munching sounds, but Kirima was already walking ahead. Eagerly anticipating the arrival back to Kumogakure.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 5:13 am

"You should have come back and waited for me, but what's done is done. We both underestimated the opponents, or overestimated your skill.. and that's what got you hurt. I will take blame for that, as it was my duty to oversee the mission. However, it went well in the end.“Munenori blinked and sighed while he rubbed the back of his neck. She was right. He underestimated their skill because of their rank. He was caught blindsided because of that, and it made him pay a price. He didn’t mean for it to look like he overestimated his skill, he was only caught off guard on the last second seeing he lost his cool with his bloodline. It was a complete accident, and it dawned in the back of his mind. What if he attacked her? What if he actually went for her blood? He simply shook his head to get the thoughts out of his mind before they got too deep. “I’m sorry. For everything really. You don’t take blame for that, I don’t care if you are the leader, you don’t take blame for it..” He spoke up with his eyelids barely opened. He slowly started to put on his Obi, sliding it up his right arm before carefully lifting it onto his left arm, wincing at the action. He would have to be careful for a few days. The nurses told him to put some kind of lotion on his wound everyday so it wouldn’t get infected.

“You know, if you want to talk then I'm an excellent listener. If anyone knows what it's like to be almost swallowed whole by a strange and alien power that resides from within you... then yeah that would be me. I wouldn't judge you for what I saw today, but I hope you will rather let me listen to you and even help you out rather than you trying to go through anything like that alone." Munenori blinked slowly and looked at her blankly. He really honestly didn’t know how to respond to that. He has never had someone offer to help with such a thing before. It almost made him nervous to the stomach. After today, after what she had done for him, Munenori could not ignore her offer. He simply shrugged and looked her in the eyes while his face remained blank. “It’s like I was swimming. Just minding my own business and staying calm and control keeping above the surface so I don’t drown. Then I went under, and struggled to get back up. So much rage was there and I don’t know what It came from. I didn’t have anything built up in the inside, and I was defiantly not hiding anything.” He paused for a moment, staring down to the ground and kicking around the dirt with his feet. “I was scared. It was like something else was using me, but nothing was inside me. I just wanted to rip into them and just..”

Mun took in a deep breath while he looked back up towards Kirima’s face. “I didn’t want to hurt you in the process.” His mind was already affected from the event. He still remained kind with his voice, and actions, but he was more wary of his bloodline ability. He was about to speak up again before a kid from earlier came about the area. Munenori turned to him while he bowed and talked about the man striking the woman across the face. This bother him greatly seeing as a Man who hits a woman out of combat is nothing but a dog. Munenori believed about keeping Combat equal so man versus woman was like man versus man. However, striking your wife is something totally different. Squeezing his hands together, Munenori gritted his teeth together while letting out a small grunt. This however lowered once Kirima started to talk again. She handled the conversation much more maturely than she would of before. What made her change like this? Was it him getting stabbed? Was it this mission itself? Mun just stared at her face while she made conversation with the young man. The kid said one thing that Munenori chuckled at while he watched Kirima.

“youaretheprettiestandbravetswomanIhaveevermet!” A soft smile came about Mun’s face while he placed his hand into his pocket. Her face was a red as her hair and this only caused him to smile more and chuckle. “he’s right you know.” He thought to his self while he shrugged when she asked about the words Sora said. “Some people realize certain things when certain situations are met. Apparently he met that situation when he realized that about you.” Leaning forward, Munenori yawned while he started to trail behind Kirima. He wanted to get back home so he could rest, but they still had something else to deal with. To return the flag to the woman before they could head out.

Arriving at the mansion Mun was told by Kirima to stand guard outside while she went inside and put the flag back in the position it was in before the kids stole it. Munenori sat down against the fence as he looked up into the sky, then back down at his wound. If it wasn’t for her action, Munenori could have been in worse shape than he was already in. “Maybe I’m not that strong after all.. Maybe I’m just as worthless as the people made me out to be.” He said out loud while leaning his head against the fence and closing his eyes slowly. Once he heard the door shut nearby, and footsteps coming off the porch, he stood up slowly while some perishables were put into his hands. Opening quickly, Mun devoured the bread and ham that laid in the wrap. He was starving and he needed the food for energy. Shaking the cloth so the crumbs fell out, Mun tied a knot in the fabric while he slowly pushed it on his head, lowering his head band to fall over his neck. He wanted to keep it for a memorable item while he was on his way towards Kumogakure.

“I’ll treat you to it. The least I can do.” He replied while he set off for home. He couldn’t wait to get back into bed and actually be lazy for once. Even though, in his mind he failed the mission. He was alive and walking. That is what truly mattered.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag [P, Mission] Capture the flag [P, Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-