Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations and Many Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kadington
Kadington

Salutations and Many Greetings Vide
PostSubject: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 5:29 pm

Hello fair chaps and maidens,

I wish to introduce myself to you all. I am Kadington but please by all means call me Kad. I have been searching for a quality role play for a while and I think I may have very well found it here. Ashin is a friend of mine and told me about this awesome little site he role plays on. So here I am. I consider myself a decent role player, average post word count being around 800-1000. Hopefully I'll find a place here.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 5:34 pm

Hey Kad, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi!

I hope to roleplay with you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Olan
Olan

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

Welcome to the site Kad, glad to have you joining us.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Staff and many members will be happy to assist you in how ever they can.
Back to top Go down
Kadington
Kadington

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:17 pm

Cool thanks for the greeting. I hope to be making a character soon, I wanna get something approved before I start though. Fingers crossed I guess
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 3:13 pm

Hi :3 I'm Kaira Nyan
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 5:18 pm

Welcome. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Many Greetings Salutations and Many Greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-