Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 625

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Olan
Olan

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:34 pm

[Naruto Chapter 625]

Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

Interesting point forcing Madara to leave. Tobirama really would've killed off the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:20 am

I'm still siding with Tobirama on this, seriously they've already stated the Uchiha are genetically prone to going bucking fonkers.

I'm glad at least that this flash back in a flashback is ending soon, because this is completely pointless honestly (in terms of the actual story). We already KNOW that there's no way Sasuke is going to be converted by anyone but Naruto so this is just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 4:10 am

Wait, wtf was going on before the flashback? D:
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 4:29 am

Drake wrote:
Wait, wtf was going on before the flashback? D:

Sasuke interrupting the good parts, again.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:38 am

So. Who else is curious to know how this entire flashback relates to Sasuke's question to Hashirama i.e. what is the purpose of being a ninja? 'Cause the only message I'm getting is that ninja live to have dreams which end up being unachievable. That, and Madara needs a hug. In all seriousness, I'm wondering how Hashirama's tale isn't going to end up telling Sasuke something which we the readers already know (and which Sasuke also knew at some point). Here's hoping it's not something really cheesy and lame...

Daedalus wrote:
I'm still siding with Tobirama on this, seriously they've already stated the Uchiha are genetically prone to going bucking fonkers.

I'm glad at least that this flash back in a flashback is ending soon, because this is completely pointless honestly (in terms of the actual story). We already KNOW that there's no way Sasuke is going to be converted by anyone but Naruto so this is just a waste of time.
Ah, Tobirama. His prejudice for the Uchiha is making me love him even more.

Anyway, this "lecture" will probably be what decides the final path that Sasuke will take in this story. At the very least, it will make Naruto's predicted Talk no Jutsu finally have its effect.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 6:03 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Here's hoping it's not something really cheesy and lame...

I refer you to the "Uchiha value love more than the Senju" line that practically started this flashback.

Sasuke, please just go away, come back when it's time for Naruto to punch you good again and the series ends.

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:00 am

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 5:46 pm

Adam wrote:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggg
I agree. I'm getting grumpy about these characters being so hot then cold with each other. First they're friends, then they're not; then they're friends again, then they're not... it's like girls in high school. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 3:57 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Adam wrote:
I agree. I'm getting grumpy about these characters being so hot then cold with each other. First they're friends, then they're not; then they're friends again, then they're not... it's like girls in high school. Ugh.

It's a Story with an Uchiha

Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 4:25 am

Shiro wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Adam wrote:

Nuff said

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 4:48 am

Shiro wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Adam wrote:

Nuff said
Precisely what I was going to say, only not as concisely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 625 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 625 Naruto Chapter 625 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-