Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, Hello there~

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sorcerymon
Sorcerymon

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 12:31 am

Hey!

I'm Sorcerymon, and I stumbled across this little corner of the internet the other day while I was searching for something that would give me a world-building perspective on the Naruto series.

I'm a bit of a roleplaying junkie, having gone through White Wolf's circuit from World of Darkness to the broken crunch of Scion, to more esoteric settings like Unknown Armies and Don't Rest Your Head, so when it comes to the actual RP, I hope I'll know what I'm doing.

However, I've never actually RP'd through a forum before (all of my past RPs were through real-time text or voice) so I'm hoping I'll learn the ropes quickly and won't bog the operation down too much.

On that note, if anybody wants to hit me up through here about how things are run, character creation, or even just to say hello, feel free to do so.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 12:50 am

Hop in the chatbox sometime and I'll be happy to help you out and if I'm not there I'm sure someone will be willing to in my absence. If you have a skype feel free to add me kailu.bourdette
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Aaron
Aaron

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 12:52 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Hollow Allegory
Hollow Allegory

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 12:54 am

I'll be the first to admit that, given what you've said, this site in many ways is probably not what you're used to. However, in that regards, I think you might just find it to be a more flexible and personal experience. I understand that the whole "getting started" process can seem a bit arduous, but I have a good feeling that you'll like it here anyway! Strict text-based RP forums can either be the most boring or the most immersive form of Role Playing depending on your imagination, so I think you'll find the experience quite refreshing. As far as how things are run, a quick look at the rules and perhaps some of the guides will give you a good idea about how things work, for they are not very complicated. And of course, everyone here would be more than willing to answer any specific questions you have or offer guidance.

And of course, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:24 am

Measure wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that, given what you've said, this site in many ways is probably not what you're used to. However, in that regards, I think you might just find it to be a more flexible and personal experience. I understand that the whole "getting started" process can seem a bit arduous, but I have a good feeling that you'll like it here anyway! Strict text-based RP forums can either be the most boring or the most immersive form of Role Playing depending on your imagination, so I think you'll find the experience quite refreshing. As far as how things are run, a quick look at the rules and perhaps some of the guides will give you a good idea about how things work, for they are not very complicated. And of course, everyone here would be more than willing to answer any specific questions you have or offer guidance.

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:05 am

Measure wrote:

Covered it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 8:12 pm

Welcome to the site, Sorcerymon! Not sure how I'll manage to abbreviate your username. Perhaps 'Mon? Are you from Jamaica? TEEHEE Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 11:39 pm

I really like your avatar, mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, Hello there~ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello there~ Well, Hello there~ Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-