Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaira's Rants

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 5:02 pm

I hate LoL. I did a server switch and couldn't come back to the original server. I had to reinstall the game. :C SADFACE
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

Awie. I don't think it was the switching of servers entirely. I went through hell the past 3 days with the client because I was having problems after updating my graphics card, which was mostly due to the update. But the recent patch has messed up a lot of stuff for quite a few people, including me. I had to jump through hoops and run 3 repairs to no avail, and finally had to completely uninstall and re-install it. And then that didn't entirely fix everything, so I had to jump through a few more hoops to fix that. Riot has been having a lot of problems with the recent patch, but they're doing everything they can to fix it.

Onto your specific problem, I've never switched servers but I presume that it entails completely removing your account from one sever and moving it to the other - including unlocked champions, skins, runes, and summoner stuff. Is that what happened or am I utterly wrong?

Nonetheless, I feel your pain my dear. Lol. <3
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 3:56 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Awie. I don't think it was the switching of servers entirely. I went through hell the past 3 days with the client because I was having problems after updating my graphics card, which was mostly due to the update. But the recent patch has messed up a lot of stuff for quite a few people, including me. I had to jump through hoops and run 3 repairs to no avail, and finally had to completely uninstall and re-install it. And then that didn't entirely fix everything, so I had to jump through a few more hoops to fix that. Riot has been having a lot of problems with the recent patch, but they're doing everything they can to fix it.

Onto your specific problem, I've never switched servers but I presume that it entails completely removing your account from one sever and moving it to the other - including unlocked champions, skins, runes, and summoner stuff. Is that what happened or am I utterly wrong?

Nonetheless, I feel your pain my dear. Lol. <3

I don't know T_T Probably the Mac client being a bit buggy Dx
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 4:00 pm

Rant Number 2:

I'm tired of people accusing me of not wanting to date them because I'm not sexually attracted to them. Listen you turd >W< I don't like you not because I'm not physically attracted to you; I don't like you because you're a self-absorbed, shallow, airhead of a person who takes more pictures of himself in an hour than I do in a day. I don't like you because you pressure me into being in a relationship and because you act too much of a douchebag for me to actually stand. I don't like you because you're too concerned with your appearance and my appearance that there's nothing to see beneath the surface. I can't work with someone who's more of a girl than I am. Sorreh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 5:58 pm

Kaira wrote:
Rant Number 2:

I'm tired of people accusing me of not wanting to date them because I'm not sexually attracted to them. Listen you turd >W< I don't like you not because I'm not physically attracted to you; I don't like you because you're a self-absorbed, shallow, airhead of a person who takes more pictures of himself in an hour than I do in a day. I don't like you because you pressure me into being in a relationship and because you act too much of a douchebag for me to actually stand. I don't like you because you're too concerned with your appearance and my appearance that there's nothing to see beneath the surface. I can't work with someone who's more of a girl than I am. Sorreh.

I know dat feel. Good for you. You deserve far more than some common douchebag. Love ya! ;D
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:17 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Kaira wrote:
Rant Number 2:

I know dat feel. Good for you. You deserve far more than some common douchebag. Love ya! ;D

I love you too Meg. x3 •u• <33333!
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:27 pm

Kaira wrote:
Rant Number 2:

Kaira = new favorite
Back to top Go down
Drake

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 7:55 pm

Saint wrote:
Kaira wrote:
Rant Number 2:

Kaira = new favorite

Are you implying that you can relate to that? TEEHEE

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 9:45 pm

Kaira wrote:
I hate LoL. I did a server switch and couldn't come back to the original server. I had to reinstall the game. :C SADFACE

Not a rant - it's common sense to hate LoL. It's just not a very good game >.O

Kaira's Rants 815275
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 12:08 am

I confused Kaira, why won't you date me?

Kaira's Rants 815275
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 10:00 am

Adam wrote:
I confused Kaira, why won't you date me?

Kaira's Rants 815275

Addeh pls
Back to top Go down
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 1:16 pm

maybe i should make a jaffa rants. I is ultimate idea thief. Also i just found the spin emoticon and i love it. SPINNY
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 5:25 pm

Drake wrote:
Saint wrote:
Kaira wrote:
Rant Number 2:

Kaira = new favorite

Are you implying that you can relate to that? TEEHEE

Not even slightly cuz Saint =/= a very good ladies man. What I mean was chicks wit a backbone are badass and a rare find nowadays. Also the ones least likely to be backstabbin shit talkers. Props and kudos and jironomo.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 8:41 am

Tune into my new blog:
http://shitkylesays.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 7:32 pm

Kaira wrote:
Tune into my new blog:

Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 3:54 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Kaira wrote:
Tune into my new blog:

Lol'd.

You're meant to Razz x3
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 12:13 am

You have good points. Also I just need to post somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 8:49 am

Dr.? Choclate? :3 NOMNOM
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:22 pm

As my body is an endless fountain of the substance only held in by the fragile candy coating layer I have, I advice you not to nom me lest you unleash chocolate upon the world.

On a side note I love your blog. Especially the League-related quotes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaira's Rants Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kaira's Rants Kaira's Rants Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-