Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chakra Capacity Training [p]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Chakra Capacity Training [p] Vide
PostSubject: Chakra Capacity Training [p] Chakra Capacity Training [p] EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 7:55 pm

Increased Chakra Capacity:

It was wise for an Inuzuka clan member to increase their chakra capacity. Born to be sent directly to the heat of the battle, the Inuzuka have always learned to keep themselves physically as well as mentally strong. In this case Okashi was physically strong, but mental strength was what he lacked the most. There was a reason that he was now in the Forest of Sanctuary. It was the only place he could think off that nobody would be able to find him. Here he would accomplish precise silence and meditation. For long years he has been working on his physical strength, as well as speed. But there was something he lacked the most. There was muscle stamina, something he really did not need. Then there was mental or chakra stamina, the only thing he needed to make his battles last longer. For long periods of times he has been involved in several spar or times that would put his life in danger. Because he was never able to keep his chakra from wasting so soon from using jutsu to protect himself in a fight he always ended up loosing the spar. This was something that needed to change. He needed to increase his chakra capacity in order to use more jutsu, but the most important last longer in a fight without having to worry much about wasting his chakra like he used to. And though of course he would have to worry about it even still, but this time he was going to be able to use more jutsu which was over all important when you are sent head on against an opponent to test who last longer.

The young Inuzuka kept on walking through the forest finding the best place to think of how to start this training. Until he finally reached a vast lake just a few meters from his point on. Wondering how he would increase his chakra capacity the boy began to walk towards the lake in order to be calm and start his meditation. Though he was sure to make himself in a more dangerous situation to basically push himself to his limits. "This will do just fine Sai. You stay here..if you see anything going wrong then you have my go ahead to help out." Okashi said as he began to strip his jacket and then shirt off revealing his toned ripped body. The boy quickly began to control chakra around the bottom his foot, concentrating it as much as possible until he stepped on the source of water. The boy then continued to walk all the way until he reached the center of the lake, now standing to be about 30 meters away from his animal companion. And from his sight his dog simply sat and waited. "Meditation is the key to increasing your chakra. While keeping my Water Walking Technique activated for a long period of time, it will help me use chakra and waste it up until the point where I only have enough chakra to keep myself alive. Up until then my technique will be activated and I will remain mediating. When the time comes, I will end my session and hopefully my chakra will replenish over time." Okashi said as he splashed his hand on the water and threw it over his face. His meditating session was about to start.

The boy slowly sat down, keeping his technique activated now controlling chakra along his bottom to keep himself from sinking. And for a long period of time the young Inuzuka remained himself from loosing focus on the task beforehand. His mind was concentrated to a point where he could not be disturbed by any means and his mind was completely set on another world. It had come the time that the boy had spent hours training, and while he had started in the morning, it was now nearly night and the sun was hiding from this side of the world. It was in fact a long training, one that would be the most useful though so it was necessary. It came to a point where the boy had little to no chakra, and his pants were getting completely wet. With that cold feeling creeping below his bottom and back the boy fell back into his senses. And faint distant barks coming from his dog companion. Until the boy's eyes slowly opened, feeling the difference in his body from just a short moment ago when his chakra was depleting the boy slowly began to swim to chore, while his dog jumped on the water and started pulling his master for help. "This should be fine thank you Sai." The boy said as he laid his back against the hard ground after catching his breath from swimming. But one thing was sure, and that was that his chakra had somehow increased. He did not feel as tired as he was when he had used up almost all his chakra. The boy slowly got up grabbing his jacket and shirt, slowly going back to the village to get some finally earned res.

Inuzuka, Okashi

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-