Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 5:10 pm

The omniscient cull and swoon of Adamn has yet brought me here and no longer could I resist the temptation or opportunity to have a gander at this place. So here I am, once from Reborn, turned Ingoo, tried at Legacies only to settle here at Ultimate. R.I.P. NR.
Pardon the poeticism and hello. Am here because I've been exiled from the previous site god rest it's bones. Many of us left and I came here to test the fit. c:

Last edited by Sempiternal on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olan
Olan

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 5:39 pm

I cannot help but love the way you choose your words Sempi. Glad to see a person such as yourself coming to join our site. Hopefully your seat here is more cushiony than the other sites you've played in.

That new ruler of NR... if it's who I think your speaking of (Blainey-boy), I cant help but laugh and say "Kharma is a bitch". Had my own troubles with him, that ultimately became a reason I earned noob of the month last month here. Such a silly fellow he is...

Besides that junk, welcome and I hope to see you on the RP field soon.
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 6:07 pm

Despite his ego I actually like Blaine. It is a witless girl by the name of Stephanie. Any way, a different tale for a different day. She's got hers coming.
Any way, you know Adam knows how to pick them Razz So here I am. Thanks for the welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm

Can you blame them for trying to bring back something they loved? Despite your clever animosity... Welcome, I guess. Keep your dramatizations at the door...
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 6:49 pm

I beg your pardon? I appreciate the, um, welcoming, but I'd appreciate it as well if you knew what you were saying before you say it. That.. girl held a staff mutiny and she is far from the kind of person I would feel comfortable having as leader of the entire site. Would you want some one who banned others who tried ratting her out, changes others' passwords, steals their personal information and even looks at others' messages to be in charge of a site? Being a head figure of some thing requires integrity, honesty, humility, compassion and fortitude: all of which she lacks. Tell me, who do you think does and does not love NR now? c;
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

All I was saying is that everyone who keeps trying to revive that damned site is doing it because they miss what it used to be. I don't know what went on there, and I don't care what went on there. That's all I was saying, and all I'm emphasizing on now. People came here to escape all that, not to have someone tag along and bring it with them. I was simply warning you not to bring it up anymore, as it causes unnecessary drama. Therefore, you have not left a good first impression in your 'introduction'. Apparently I need to say it again - if you want to bring NR drama here, or shit talk about whoever, kindly leave.
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:06 pm

I did not endure exile from that site, the site I once called home, to be chastised by a grunt. I never did any thing to have you disrespecting me this way so I apologize if am abrasive with you. You don't know what happened or who I am and you don't have to know if you do not want, but you should also curb your wit since you have no place in it. I am still bruised and you are hitting the sore spot point on.

Last edited by Sempiternal on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:09 pm

Am just going to walk away from this thread and pretend that it never existed before I begin making regrettable decisions and drop to lows.

Last edited by Sempiternal on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a typo)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:18 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
All I was saying is that everyone who keeps trying to revive that damned site is doing it because they miss what it used to be. I don't know what went on there, and I don't care what went on there. That's all I was saying, and all I'm emphasizing on now. People came here to escape all that, not to have someone tag along and bring it with them. I was simply warning you not to bring it up anymore, as it causes unnecessary drama. Therefore, you have not left a good first impression in your 'introduction'. Apparently I need to say it again - if you want to bring NR drama here, or shit talk about whoever, kindly leave.

I hate repeating myself... Just for the record, I'm not 'attacking' or 'disrespecting' you, I'm warning you. It was meant to be a friendly warning - I didn't call you names or anything, though you seem to have no problem doing that yourself. All I was saying is don't bring it here, and all I basically said in my second post is that if you intend on bringing that drama here, that I would rather you kindly leave. Whether or not you insist on taking it personally is your own problem I suppose. It's clear that I upset you, and for that I apologize. It was not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:35 pm

For the record a grunt is not a "name" to call and it was not meant as a retort. But likewise with apology. I would've messaged you but I do not have that ability yet. I came here for a new home, since my old home was literally stolen away from us. All I could ever want is to just settle in and not look back.

There's the line. From this point forward, what happens happens but it is ancient history. c:
Back to top Go down
Olan
Olan

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 8:00 pm

Ah oki, I dont know stephanie. Blaine and I were friends at first, but because of mal-communication and absurd actions RP-wise. We stopped talking, but he'd slander me over the chatbox. So I currently have little respect for him. Always enough to respect to leave him at peace though. Once our dispute was completely dealt with, he begun to show me the same.

As for this NR stink. there shouldn't be any dispute over here about it, its such a trivial thing to argue about.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but that doesen't mean an opinion should become the main topic, of a topic. This topic is all about introducing herself. Sempi I know straight up that you were just explaining in brief the chain of events that brought you here. Your opinion on her is like your last few puffs off that smoke before you throw it away and walk into the US door. Your still frustrated over it and I respect that. I know you are gonna leave that nasty smoke outside and not continue puffing on it inside the US doors. once again, Welcome

Phantom, animosity is a harsh word to use. You certainly cannot blame someone trying to bring something back that they love, but you can blame them for the fashion that they do that. If someone feels that it's unfair, then that's their opinion. You could've picked a better set of words to welcome Sempi as well. Besides, It's not just Sempi's fault for bringing it up. I am also to blame for feeding the fire on the topic of NR. With my thing on Blaine.

Quote :
Am just going to walk away from this thread and pretend that it never existed before I begin making regrettable decisions and drop to lows.

I'm sorry that this topic has turned to the worse for you. I hope you dont leave the site because of this. If your a friend of Adam, you are a friend of mine. Thumbs Up I'm the kind of guy who likes to keep the peace, but I also like to say my opinion on things that make me feel ill-minded.

Please let us all keep the peace, and cut the topic of NR from here on out on this thread.

Welcome to US Sempi, a shaky entrance but an entrance all the same! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

BTW, thanks to this thread, you now have the ability to PM people. lol
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 8:39 pm

Awsum! And I don't do rage quits! We're cool. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 8:51 pm

Cool beans. Glad I cleared that up. Just don't want people getting upset again cuz so-and-so said one thing and so-and-so totally disagreed, etc. It seems like that stuff starts so simple and spirals out of control and out of context, just didn't want that to happen here. That behind us, welcome to your new home and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 12:03 am

Well, that escalated quickly. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 12:15 am

Seeing as everything's back on track now - welcome to US, Sempiternal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Aaron
Aaron

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 12:33 am

Welcome to US, Sempiternal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 12:58 am

Danke! c:
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 4:10 am

Don't you just love it when arguments resolve themselves?

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Sempiternal.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 4:20 am

Ulkira wrote:
Don't you just love it when arguments resolve themselves?

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Sempiternal.
COOKIE!
Welcome indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Sloth
Sloth

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 9:56 am

AMIGAWD HAI (is totally not Gamera)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 9:59 am

That's a kick ass siggy!
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 3:02 am

Who's, mine? I want to say why thanks but not look like an idiot if you did not mean me lolz. Long time, no see Zacky. This is not NR, so am expecting a lot of good times here. C:
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 5:09 am

Hello Sempi.

Please don't be mean to Meg. We like her. We don't know you. We might not like you.

P.S. Copying over your exact app from Ingoo isn't a great way to keep yourself unknown
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:58 am

You know me, and neither is ranting about Ingoo or talking about what's happened to Ingoo, didn't you get the hint sweetie? Am not trying. owo
P.S. You'll have to to better than that to get me to leave. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 7:02 am

There's no need to threaten me with who you do or do not like as much as there isn't a need to go back on settled arguments, unless you are a drama llama. Are you a drama llama? No? Good. Then this introduction is concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, hi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi, hi Hi, hi Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-