Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New person.. sort of

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

New person.. sort of Vide
PostSubject: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:58 am

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve legitimately made one of these, as well as join a Naruto site, but I think it’s time to get back into the swing of things.

Hello, everyone. My name is Jodi, but some of you might know me as Kira from the original Narutor. I’ve been rping for nine years and ever since the old place, after all these years, I still have a thirst to RP Naruto. It’s literally been four or five years since I have done so in the first place, so if I act like a newb don’t hold it against me Cool. I’m not here alone though, as I brought along a couple friends, too. You’ll probably see them around at some point. Hmm, I think that’s it for now.

Oh, btw. I have a lot of gifs that I’ve been wanting to use so if I answer a lot of my posts with them, you know why Cool

New person.. sort of 02g3u
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:00 am

Nomi wrote:
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve legitimately made one of these, as well as join a Naruto site, but I think it’s time to get back into the swing of things.

Hello, everyone. My name is Jodi, but some of you might know me as Kira from the original Narutor. I’ve been rping for nine years and ever since the old place, after all these years, I still have a thirst to RP Naruto. It’s literally been four or five years since I have done so in the first place, so if I act like a newb don’t hold it against me Cool. I’m not here alone though, as I brought along a couple friends, too. You’ll probably see them around at some point. Hmm, I think that’s it for now.

Oh, btw. I have a lot of gifs that I’ve been wanting to use so if I answer a lot of my posts with them, you know why Cool

NOMINOMINOMINOMINOMINOMINOMI (Gamera)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 5:44 am

Hi Jodi - it's Megz. Long time no see. So were you the Nomi from ingoo in recent years all along, or is that just your current name? Nonetheless, welcome. o_o
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 7:13 am

Ame wrote:

It's very nice to meet you too C:

Phantom Heart wrote:
Hi Jodi - it's Megz. Long time no see. So were you the Nomi from ingoo in recent years all along, or is that just your current name? Nonetheless, welcome. o_o

Hey Meg, how you been? Nope, that was not me. It's my name for character's sake, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

Hi Jodi, and welcome to US! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 9:58 am

Oh Jodi, how funny that I was just speaking to Bjorn the other day which made me think about you and how you were and you pop back up (WITH FRIENDS TOO!?)

I don't mind so complementary gifs especially if they're as glorious as the one you've started with, my dear Castiel. You posting a Supernatural gif confirmed you are exactly who I know you are, are you up to date with it at the moment? I remember having many conversations with you about it on MSN.

Speaking of which, do you still get on it or have you made the transition to skype because boy, oh boy would Iove to catch up.

Oh, and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:13 pm

Heylo Jodi! Also *squeeeee* at Misha Collins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:08 pm

Hello Jodi. I'm guessing I'm the only person in this thread that doesn't know you :/ So, um, from all the people who don't know you, WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:12 pm

Jodi this makes me love you already.
Nomi wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 10:33 pm

Chris wrote:
I'm guessing I'm the only person in this thread that doesn't know you :/
Rejoice, for you're not the only one.

Welcome, Nomi.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 10:34 pm

Nomi wrote:
Ame wrote:

It's very nice to meet you too C:

Phantom Heart wrote:

Hey Meg, how you been? Nope, that was not me. It's my name for character's sake, that's all.

I thought so but wanted to make sure. I'm pretty good. Glad to see some old faces showing up in new places.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:45 am

Aaron wrote:
Hi Jodi, and welcome to US! :3

Well, thank you! Nice to meet you, Aaron.

Adam wrote:
Oh Jodi, how funny that I was just speaking to Bjorn the other day which made me think about you and how you were and you pop back up (WITH FRIENDS TOO!?)

I don't mind so complementary gifs especially if they're as glorious as the one you've started with, my dear Castiel. You posting a Supernatural gif confirmed you are exactly who I know you are, are you up to date with it at the moment? I remember having many conversations with you about it on MSN.

Speaking of which, do you still get on it or have you made the transition to skype because boy, oh boy would Iove to catch up.

Oh, and welcome back!

What a coincidence, hmmmmm? Cool Yes friends, and they've both seemed to pop up already. I am up to date with Supernatural, but I just haven't watched the current last episode yet, although I will soon. I do have Skype already and thank you for the warm welcome. Will talk to you soon, I'm sure.

~Fox~ wrote:
Heylo Jodi! Also *squeeeee* at Misha Collins.

Hey Fox. Here's more Misha for you C: In a totally non-creepy way from me .___.
New person.. sort of SAeuD

Chris wrote:
Hello Jodi. I'm guessing I'm the only person in this thread that doesn't know you :/ So, um, from all the people who don't know you, WELCOME.

Thank you for the welcome.

NoisyBoy wrote:
Jodi this makes me love you already.
Nomi wrote:

D'aww.
New person.. sort of TE2Ko
Nice to meet you, too!

Ulkira wrote:
Chris wrote:
I'm guessing I'm the only person in this thread that doesn't know you :/
Rejoice, for you're not the only one.

Welcome, Nomi.

Thank you for the welcome C:

Phantom Heart wrote:

I thought so but wanted to make sure. I'm pretty good. Glad to see some old faces showing up in new places.

Good to hear, Meg. And it's good to be here as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:03 pm

New person.. sort of Tumblr_inline_mkl9y7J8TO1qbnro8
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

If you were on NarutoR that long ago we've most likely met, Jodi.

Nonetheless I have a terrible memory for names, so at the moment I can't put a finger on who you are but I'll try my best to remember. Still I believe this site has more potential than NarutoR does, or did, so I hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sempiternal
Sempiternal

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 6:35 pm

Another NR grunt. Hi hi! Owo
All the quotebombs. Owo
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 6:00 am

ShykeWolfe wrote:
If you were on NarutoR that long ago we've most likely met, Jodi.

Nonetheless I have a terrible memory for names, so at the moment I can't put a finger on who you are but I'll try my best to remember. Still I believe this site has more potential than NarutoR does, or did, so I hope you have a good time.

Sempiternal wrote:
Another NR grunt. Hi hi! Owo
All the quotebombs. Owo

Thank you both for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

Welcome, Nomi! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 5:16 am

Wildfire wrote:
Welcome, Nomi! <3

Thank you! C:
Back to top Go down
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 1:58 am

Greetings, to the one in search of home
Hello. I just wanted to speak a greeting to you, since you seem like an interesting and a good person. In any case, I hope that you have fun, and be careful.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 6:43 am

Iiæcy wrote:
Greetings, to the one in search of home
Hello. I just wanted to speak a greeting to you, since you seem like an interesting and a good person. In any case, I hope that you have fun, and be careful.

Sorry I didn't see this til now, but thank you! c:
Back to top Go down
Kanaku
Kanaku

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 5:54 am

Hi and Welcome.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New person.. sort of New person.. sort of Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-