Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 627

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:06 pm

Gabe wrote:
Mark these words! Sasuke will become Hokage! ......
Oh snap, you actually might be right!

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 12:10 am

Emperor of Rock wrote:
Gabe wrote:

Oh my god, I'd want nothing more. Please for the love of god yes! The last thing I want in this perfect story is Naruto to become Hokage, so after all the trying to get Sasuke to come back and putting his own dreams a side for them, to have that Uchiha change his own tune without Naruto come save everybody and then become Hokage would just be the greatest fucking thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 12:19 am

This is hardly an acceptable turn of events. I'm just hoping Sasuke will die and the whole Narutoverse can finally be rid of his stupid, whiny face and silly girl-hair.
Adam wrote:
Emperor of Rock wrote:
Gabe wrote:

Oh my god, I'd want nothing more. Please for the love of god yes! The last thing I want in this perfect story is Naruto to become Hokage, so after all the trying to get Sasuke to come back and putting his own dreams a side for them, to have that Uchiha change his own tune without Naruto come save everybody and then become Hokage would just be the greatest fucking thing.
It would be a rather sweet two fingers to Naruto, but if someone were to manage it, I can't say I want Sasuke to be the one who does. :-S
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 3:46 am

~Fox~ wrote:
This is hardly an acceptable turn of events. I'm just hoping Sasuke will die and the whole Narutoverse can finally be rid of his stupid, whiny face and silly girl-hair.
Adam wrote:
Emperor of Rock wrote:
Gabe wrote:

It would be a rather sweet two fingers to Naruto, but if someone were to manage it, I can't say I want Sasuke to be the one who does. :-S
\

Give it to Karin, she deserves it clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 4:04 am

~Fox~ wrote:

Remember that these Americanos don't know what two fingers means >.O Keep them in the dark about these things. The red polar has left the blue ocean. The white stripes fly again.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 5:47 am

Adam wrote:
Emperor of Rock wrote:
Gabe wrote:

Wow, and I thought I was sadistic. But I'll admit, that would be hilarious to see. Tragic, yes, but also hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 8:50 pm

All's said and done.. The first thing I experienced was excitement. It's been a while since the Manga made me feel that way, desiring to read the next part and all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 3:41 am

ShykeWolfe wrote:
All's said and done.. The first thing I experienced was excitement. It's been a while since the Manga made me feel that way, desiring to read the next part and all.

No Chapter Next week!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 3:49 am

Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

Fucking typical! Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 3:53 am

Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

But it will be a double issue when it comes out!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 4:31 am

Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 Tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 5:11 am

Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

Is there even a difference between a regular chapter and a double issue? Because I've never found one.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 6:07 am

Ulkira wrote:
Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

Is there even a difference between a regular chapter and a double issue? Because I've never found one.

The first page is um... coloured?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 6:10 am

Chris wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

The first page is um... coloured?

So it takes them an extra week to do that? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 8:35 am

Ulkira wrote:
Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

They say it's going to be 22 pages instead of the 15.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 10:50 am

Okugi wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Okugi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Okugi wrote:
ShykeWolfe wrote:

No Chapter Next week!

They say it's going to be 22 pages instead of the 15.

15 + 15 = 22?
scratch

I thought Asians were good at maths!
Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 11:03 am

On the subject of page count;

Whoever first came up with the brilliant idea of padding manga uploads with recolored fanart

I wish to murder them. With a rusty spoon. Though it should go without saying, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 3:58 am

Mors Atra wrote:
On the subject of page count;

Whoever first came up with the brilliant idea of padding manga uploads with recolored fanart

I wish to murder them. With a rusty spoon. Though it should go without saying, slowly.

Let's get to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

Bring on this week's chapter D: I'm tired of waiting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 627 Naruto Chapter 627 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-