Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Footsteps into the New World

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

Footsteps into the New World Vide
PostSubject: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 3:55 am

Hello to one and all
Hello to all souls that may wander into this topic out of curiosity. My name? Simple, it is Iiæcy. The meaning of the name is known only to me, but explore if you dare. You will not find it easily, I will tell you that much. But here, let me present some ideas of myself, so that you are no longer lost.

I am a very hyper active person, and such a visage as I'm presenting you is fleeting in nature. I'm very warm and down to earth, or so I think, unless one decides to be absolute a ripe berry that gets caught on the thorns I may hold. I mainly am a person that if you do not bother me, I will not bother you unless you manage to gain an untold amount of irritation, or that someone dear to me feels attacked by you. But fear not; I am a magnanimous soul, and hold many a pity in my soul. I do not easily give up, but I do not like drama either; I am very perceptive, so lying or deceiving me will simply make you the fool. I am very brutally honest, so if you have a very sensitive constitution, I suggest not trying to get to me much more then a surface contact.

Otherwise, I love to rp with many different people, and I am very malleable in my plots and I am very accepting personally. So be not afraid of the castle walls, venture deep in the keep, and perhaps your urges will lead you to treasure. But if one does not try.. what reward is there to expect? I await the lost souls that will wander here with many a smile.

Because I am just that curious.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 5:36 am

Considering the fact that I am much like you've described yourself (though I'm only hyperactive when I have caffeine), I think we'll get along just fine. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 6:17 am

TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 7:11 am

Ame wrote:
TEEHEE
You give yourself away too easily, Iia. I knew who you were as soon as I saw the avatar. The code and writing just solidified it. I was wondering how long it would be before I saw you here. Welcome aboard the site.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 7:39 am

Hello. Dolan
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 8:59 am

Dear God, your username is certainly an awkward word to pronounce.

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Iiæcy.
Totally copy-pasted your name there.
Back to top Go down
Electricmonkey
Electricmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

All I have to say to that is...banana.

And welcome. May our paths cross.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 12:38 pm

CleverYamanaka wrote:
Ame wrote:
TEEHEE
You give yourself away too easily, Iia. I knew who you were as soon as I saw the avatar. The code and writing just solidified it. I was wondering how long it would be before I saw you here. Welcome aboard the site.

I also know who it is~ WELCOME <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 5:20 pm

Thank you all
For all the kind words that have been given. To those that know who I am; I would like for you to keep it to your bosom, to allow others to explore who I am first. After all, I have very much changed since last we all met, so I would suggest that nobody make any assumptions. On the other hand, I am here for a friend. Elsewise, I maybe would have never come.. but fate works strangely, doesn't it? Now to make this more individual.

Ame: Teme. Bukkoroshite yaru zo

Clever: It's because I choose so. Otherwise, you may have never figured it out, if I wasn't perhaps a mite obvious with my graphics. But.. I guess I had to throw a bone hm? Thank you for the welcome.

Adam: Hello. FLASH!

Ulkira: I know. It's Ee-eh-aye-cee ; but I tend to say it Ee-eh-ah-cee. x3 I hope that helps a little. And thank you for the welcome.. although meeting each other in rp may be difficult.

Electric: Orangu? And yes, indeed, they certainly will if you are in Kumogakure. If so, I definitely look forward to it.

Wild: My, thank you. And I may know who you are.. but thank you. x3
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 12:59 am

D: I want to know who you are now. Darn curiosity. I might have to tear Ingoo apart D<

Welcome.

Last edited by Chris on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 1:45 am

I think I know who you are....but I might be wrong. There is a higher possibility I am wrong, than I am right so yeah.

Anyways Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 5:02 am

That wasn't very nice dear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 1:06 am

Iiæcy wrote:
Thank you all
For all the kind words that have been given. To those that know who I am; I would like for you to keep it to your bosom, to allow others to explore who I am first. After all, I have very much changed since last we all met, so I would suggest that nobody make any assumptions. On the other hand, I am here for a friend. Elsewise, I maybe would have never come.. but fate works strangely, doesn't it? Now to make this more individual.

Ulkira: I know. It's Ee-eh-aye-cee ; but I tend to say it Ee-eh-ah-cee. x3 I hope that helps a little. And thank you for the welcome.. although meeting each other in rp may be difficult.
Phew - thank goodness you spelled it out phonetically. I've no idea what abbreviation I'm going to have to come up with for that, though.

Anyway. Greetings! Welcome to the fold. Your slightly cryptic words have left me wondering if I should remember you. If that's the case, I can only apologize for not doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 12:22 am

Thank you all
Thank you again for all of the kind words everyone.

Chris: FLASH! have fun finding anything.

Susa: Thank you. If you want to confirm that, I have a pm box. Once I have enough posts.. well I'll answer haha.

Ame: So? You deserve to be mean to. Sometimes.

Fox: You can just call me Ia. As Ee-ah. You probably won't remember me, I wasn't that important on either place, well maybe the other place, but we've never had more then a passing glance. I do remember you though, but we never really interacted. So it's alright. Thank you for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 2:15 am

Oh hey I know you
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 8:35 pm

D: You're such a tease

Chris is a sad bear :/
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 12:07 am

Chris wrote:
D: You're such a tease

Chris is a sad bear :/

Pedobear
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 12:13 am

Finally 10 posts.

Also Adam's mean.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 6:51 am

Welcome to you as well! C:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 7:26 am

Welcome! (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kanaku
Kanaku

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 5:53 am

Why Hello there.~
Back to top Go down
KetN
KetN

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 8:26 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footsteps into the New World Footsteps into the New World Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-