Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Ten list of Video Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lawless
Lawless

Top Ten list of Video Games - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten list of Video Games Top Ten list of Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 6:51 am

I have to admit, I loved Zoo Tycoon growing up, as well as Safari Zone. Surrounding the poachers home with alligators was awesome.

In no particular order though:

• Pokemon Series
    Like most of you, I grew up with Pokemon. Be it hours playing Pokemon Stadium on the N64, or Red, Blue or Yellow on my color, I played all the games up until the recent generation. The moment we start having inanimate objects like chandeliers as Pokemon, it kind of ruins it for me. Overall though, it is a great series.
  • Resident Evil
    Someone else mentioned these, but god damn; these are great games. Generally, the storyline was solid and as a kid, this game used to scare the shit out of me. There were far too many late nights playin' this and then realizing I didn't want to sleep in my bed without a bat nearby. I didn't mind six, but Outbreak has to be one of my favourites.
  • Spyro
    Yes, another game of my childhood that will forever be amazing. Who didn't want to be a dragon?
  • Assassin's Creed
    I'm going to just sum up and say all the games are sick. I always enjoy myself when the new line comes out.
  • James Bond: GoldenEye for Game Cube
    Ooooh buddy. If you have never played this, I pity you. Just a classic James Bond game of awesome proportions. For its time, the maps were great, the gadgets were classic, and if you had that Golden Gun - you were prime.
  • FF7 for PS2
    Another Classic.
  • Batman: Arkham City
    Quite a few have mentioned it already. I thought I'd show my support too.

And that's all I got for favorites.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten list of Video Games Top Ten list of Video Games - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 6:58 am

Honestly, I don't know if I can get 10 out of this, but I'll give it a try, I guess.

My number one is the Legend of Zelda series. I haven't played all of the games in this series, mostly due to not having them available for me to play, but the ones I have played have been extremely enjoyable for me. The stories in the games is part of it - and no, the story isn't the same in every game. The formula might be similar in the outcome and the fact that you have to go through a ton of dungeons and temples and such to get to the end, but the in-betweens are different. lrn2dialogue. Enough about that, though. If I had to say the main reason why it's at the top of the list, I couldn't give a straight answer. These games just really appeal to me.

Next up would be the Pokemon series. Another Nintendo thing, I know, sue me. Being that Pokemon Yellow was the second game I ever played on a gameboy color, and given the system came out when I was 5, it had one of the biggest impressions on me of any gaming console. To this day if you place one of these bad boys in front of me, I get all giddy and will demand to play it, even if it's not Pokemon. Though, Pokemon still excites me every time, even if there are some things implemented in the newer versions that I might not be fully content with.

The rest are in no specific order.

I got a taste of Assassin's Creed (which reminds me, I still need to pay that fee for returning it late), and it's a lot better than I originally thought it would be. I think it was AC II.

Let's see... They Bleed Pixels is a good one. I bought it during the Steam sale and it's both fun and challenging enough early on so that it's not something to speed through in an hour or so (unless you're just that good) on the first try. I haven't beaten it yet, though.

There's The World Ends With You, as well. I need to play through that game to get all the extra thingies, because I haven't finished that yet, but I've played through the story... 3 times now, and it's nice. Interesting gameplay mechanics (using both screens takes practice though OTL), interesting story, and I happen to love the art style and the music.

Spyro the Dragon (the PSOne games, mostly) is good, too. I still have my little white PSOne, actually, and Spyro the Dragon. Ripto's Rage won't work and I can't find Year of the Dragon, otherwise I'd be playing those some more. Sad face.

Sonic Adventure / Sonic Adventure 2. Okay, mostly because of the Chao garden. and all that jazz, I won't lie. Moving on...

The Command & Conquer series (except 4 because I haven't played that or Red Alert 3). I first started playing these when I saw my dad playing, which got me into other games of that nature, like the original Star Craft. I haven't played the new Star Craft because heck if I can manage to save up the money to buy it.

Super Smash Bros. (all installments of it to date) I just like playing it, mostly with other people. I get bored easily playing against CPU, so other people, mainly one sitting in the same room, are necessary. On that note...

Mario Party. Because family fun games are fun.

That's 10, I think. Obviously there are more games that I like, but I wouldn't really think of them as being on my top ten list. I just needed to fill the space, hence some of the titles I mentioned. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten list of Video Games Top Ten list of Video Games - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 8:47 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten list of Video Games Top Ten list of Video Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-