Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mtnpepsi1

Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Vide
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 11:20 pm

Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] I-love-you-anime-boy-brown-hair-Favim.com-653586

UZUMAKI, TAKASHI.

THE INFO.

Name: Uzumaki, Takashi
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Takashi is a thin, long-faced child from Konohagakure with short round ears, big green eyes, a small pointy nose, and a sharp smile. The shade of green in his eyes is rather "cute" as one might put it, and makes him seem as if he was a little younger than how old he really is. His hair is a dark chocolate-brown color (a rather off trait for someone who hails from the Uzumaki clan), which is kept in a rather messy fashion and which comes down to the middle of his neck. Takashi likes it this way, for it is better than taking time in the morning to try and make himself look like he was some snobby rich kid. Takashi also always wears a laid-back expression, which makes some people to believe that he is irresponsible and lazy, but he does not mind this to the slightest. Takashi has a lean body, standing at 6 ft. 2 in. and weighing a total of 137 pounds. He is not muscular, it appears that he doesn't have any muscle at all in fact. This is because he does not rely on strength, but rather he relies on speed during battle. One of the most interesting things about his body is a scar that starts at the center of his stomach and ends at the far right side of his stomach. Takashi received this rather intriguing scar from a fight with his drunk and abusive father. He does not like to show people this particular mark, as it brings back many memories of his cruel past, but the people who have seen it think it looks cool, but out of character for someone like Takashi. It is also safe to say that Takashi is a very attractive individual.

As far as clothes go, Takashi likes to wear loose fitting articles of clothing. He prefers to wear a loose fitting orange-red short sleeved T-shirt under a white short-sleeved, hooded, zip-up jacket, loose, but not baggy dark blue jeans a black wristband on his right wrist, a circular gold earring on his right ear, and traditional black ninja sandals. Another outfit that Takashi prefers to wear is a loose fitting white tank top, baggy blue jean shorts, a black wristband on his right wrist, a circular gold earring on his right ear, and traditional black ninja sandals.

Forehead Protector: A blue forehead protector with the symbol of Konoha on a metal plate sewn onto it. Takashi wears his forehead protector around his forehead.

Personality: When he was a kid, Takashi could have been characterized as shy, thoughtful, serene, kind, and very polite, as noted from her always addressing people with proper honorifics. He was also very gentle, a trait that his father had viewed as a flaw, and disliked competing and fighting. He was shown to be incredibly empathetic, and, because of his upbringing, can identify people's emotions relatively easily. Back in his childhood, because of his father's drunkenness and harsh feeling towards him and his mother not ever even sparing a glance at him let alone a word, Takashi had become very timid and lacked self-confidence. However, he was a very hard worker as he continuously strove to change himself for the better, though initially this lack of self-confidence would hinder his wants and would usually leave him in tears and alone.

By the time that Takashi had graduated from the Shinobi Academy, he had himself of his soft spoken, empathetic attitude and replaced it with on that now wields bravery, confidence, and courage. Takashi can now also be described as kind, respectful, and outgoing. However, he can be very serious when the situation calls for it. When Takashi is in battle or on a mission, his personality changes and he becomes brave, confident, serious, and rather thoughtful of the situation at hand.  He never underestimates his opponents and always fights at his best, because if he does not he is not living up to his own expectations about his fighting and underestimating his opponents can land him into trouble quickly. He had also developed a strong love for his village.

Takashi had also developed a passion for reading and cloud watching, which makes some people to think of him as lazy and carefree. He had developed his passion for reading during his time in the Shinobi Academy. Because of his father's abuse during his time at the academy, Takashi did not interact that much and did not have many friends if any for his first year there. He turned to books, thinking that he could build a mental bond with the people in the books that he read. It was these books that gave Takashi the confidence to make friends and stick up to his father. He had developed his liking for cloud watching after a long day of training during his days in the academy. He had been training for two whole days and collapsed from exhaustion. He stared into the clouds, imagining that he was up in the sky along with the carefree clouds. He loved that feeling, and now he watches the clouds to rejoice on this feeling.

Clan: Uzumaki Clan
Nindō: "I must never give up and I must always give it my all!"

THE NINJA.

Origin: The Fire Country
Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato
Specialties: Fuuinjutsu; Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Katon; Suiton
Combat Style: Short-to-mid range wins the fight as Takashi would put it. Takashi's strong point when it comes to fighting is hand-to-hand combat. When engaging in hand-to-hand combat, Takahsi likes to execute mediocre, swift attacks that last a few seconds before disappearing and then repeating the process when his next window opens. He does this in attempts to confuse his opponents. Sometimes to make his attacks stronger he activates the jutsu Bureijinguhitto. Because of his way of utilizing hand-to-hand combat, Takashi majors in speed rather than strength. He believes that speed will make up for him not being physically built and his Bureijinguhitto will also somewhat make up for his lack of natural strength. When backed into a corner, fuuinjutsu and ninjutsu become his best friends. He tends to use his family's Chakra Chains (Chakura Kusari) as a means for teamates to advance on the opponent. Sometimes he will use elemental ninjutsu (particularly ones of the fire element) when his fuuinjutsu doesn't work. Also because of his light weight, he is really good at sneaking into territories unnoticed but because of his clan's Kekkei Genkai, he oozes of the presence of chakra. He never underestimates his opponents and always fights at his best. It should also be noted that when going into a battle, Takashi does not think up any strategies, as he makes up for this by learning his opponent's strengths and weaknesses from fighting.
Special Characteristics:
Speed:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:

The Beginning:

The Academy:

Genin:

Roleplay Sample:
-----This is from the Naruto fanfiction that I am currently writing-----
Roleplay Sample:

THE ARSENAL.

Jutsu:
Academy Jutsu:

Clan Jutsu:

Fuuinjutsu:

Katon Jutsu:

Suiton Jutsu:

Kits/Weapons/Tools:

Kits:

Tools:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Anime Guy
Source: Google Images
Image URL: http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/i-love-you-anime-boy-brown-hair-Favim.com-653586.jpg

Last edited by mtnpepsi1 on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 3:40 am

Hello~ Sorry for the wait

This is a generally good application; well done. I would however like you to expand your personality (one more paragraph) as well as combat style (a little) and history (make each 'chapter' a bit longer) . Combat Style is also currently written in the Special Characteristics section D:

Also some advice: the Uzumaki Clan uses Fuuinjutsu, but you don't have Fuuinjutsu as a speciality which means you won't be able to use any Clan Jutsu :/ You might want to consider changing to a different one.
Back to top Go down
mtnpepsi1

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 5:45 am

Ok, will change those few things as soon as possible, thanks.
Back to top Go down
mtnpepsi1

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 9:37 am

Edited and ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:40 pm

Hey there, I just have two final things to point out. You have two more Jutsu slots open, so you should consider adding two more to your arsenal since adding jutsu and equipment won't be free after your character is approved. And your SC Improved Speed is nice, but you won't be able to train it to B Rank when you become a Chuunin because the B rank version requires Taijutsu or Weaponry. That means you want a SC that you will be able to upgrade, but you can keep this one if you wish to and replace it by training for a new one after you get approved. I will give you my firsst approval if you don't want to make any changes. Final note, you need two approvals.
Back to top Go down
mtnpepsi1

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Panda wrote:
Hey there, I just have two final things to point out. You have two more Jutsu slots open, so you should consider adding two more to your arsenal since adding jutsu and equipment won't be free after your character is approved. And your SC Improved Speed is nice, but you won't be able to train it to B Rank when you become a Chuunin because the B rank version requires Taijutsu or Weaponry. That means you want a SC that you will be able to upgrade, but you can keep this one if you wish to and replace it by training for a new one after you get approved. I will give you my firsst approval if you don't want to make any changes. Final note, you need two approvals.

I added the last two jutsu but I think I will leave my SC thank you for telling me though Panda. Ready for approval again.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:36 pm

Approved 1/2 Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 7:15 pm

Character Approved!
[2/2]

Please make sure you create an account here.

Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:21 am

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Takashi [Konoha Genin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-