Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) Vide
PostSubject: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 1:13 pm

I want more friends to talk DC with, I've been cramming knowledge into my mind, i've been having people tell me everything they can about characters so I can learn everything as fast as possible about everyone becasue AAAHHHH!!

I'm in that beginning stages of a love for something where you just want to clutch it and realize why you didn't know about this sooner and why doesn't everyone love this stuff so badly.

Honestly I'm a DC person. I was named AFTER the Boy Wonder for Christs sakes. I have a profound love for the bats family and all there history.

But I have many friends who love Marvel more! So hey lets TALK ABOUT IT!

DC or Marvel? If so. Why? Only watched the movies, or do you just like some characters way more than others?
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 1:16 pm

Marvel has Wolverine right?Let's go with Marvel. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 2:49 pm

Yeah Marvel has Wolverine and X-men. Spider man and Deadpool.

and..y'know the others. XD

DC has Batman, superman, flash, Green lantern. All that.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

I once seen The Punisher shoot Wolverine in the nuts. And then park a steamroller on him.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 3:23 pm

Comics go to DC

Movies go to Marvel

Characters overall Marvel

2<1 Marvel wins
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 8:45 pm

X-men and Iron man enough said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 5:32 am

I can't has both? ;w;
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 7:11 am

I never said it was a competition. Personally I have liked the DC movies more than Marvel movies.
(Batman Dominated over the First Iron man movie. While Man of Steel clocked in at the number one grossing income of any superhero origin movie EVER.)

My roommate is a avid Iron man fan. But we spoke about how there is actually a big difference in DC, how DC characters actually age. Some retire and sidekicks grow up to be their own superhero's Ect ect. Marvel everyone....stays the same, they are immortalized with revamps and nothing more.

And totally you can have both! I love both of them, I just enjoy DC more. X3
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:21 am

Wait Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) 287405 

You think that Batman Begins was better than Iron Man?

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) 101640
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 11:17 am

:/ ??

No i'm saying it made more money. I don't even think it counts...didn't Iron man come out around the batman's second movie? Which..destroyed everyone. I don't know for sure.

I don't like saying which one was better than the other. I don't think that's the case and it only ruffles people feathers. Some people enjoy other things more than others..but nothing is better..it's a matter of opinion.

I liked Iron man more than the first batman movie. But The other two batman movies trump all the iron man movies combined..for me.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

True. Only the first iron man was really good. The other two were just meh. And the dark night was possibly one of the best super hero films ever.
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 12:19 pm

I'm also a bit biased for the third batman movie because I sat there the entire time looking like this:

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) Tumblr_mfc7zg5Ml11s042xio1_500

Because I am such an avid fan of any HINT of Robin...let alone Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 2:59 pm

Holy shit Inglorious Bastards. What a film xD.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:05 pm

Aries wrote:
Comics go to DC

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) 2893316-2769713_77788_action273_thumb_super
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:11 pm

-SNORTS-

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) My_parents_are_deeaaaaaad
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

also...lets not forget the biggest thing we all love about DC in the eighties.  

This...poor costume.  

Was:  
Spoiler:

Now:
Spoiler:

DC babies grow~ X3
Whe used to be this squirt:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:27 pm

I preferred the original costume.
:C
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:35 pm

Hahaha!! Discowing? Or the little green scaly undies. X3
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 4:44 pm

Tsutsubell wrote:
:/  ??

No i'm saying it made more money. I don't even think it counts...didn't Iron man come out around the batman's second movie? Which..destroyed everyone. I don't know for sure.

I don't like saying which one was better than the other. I don't think that's the case and it only ruffles people feathers. Some people enjoy other things more than others..but nothing is better..it's a matter of opinion.

I liked Iron man more than the first batman movie. But The other two batman movies trump all the iron man movies combined..for me.

I don't really do/get anything comic or superhero related, but I like the way you express opinions. Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
kiraskiller
kiraskiller

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

MARVEL AND SPIDERMAN ALL THE WAY
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 12:53 pm

Marvel for me. Ever since I was kid, Spider-Man's always been my favorite superhero, and he still is. Close second was/is Batman, but he and the Joker are probably the only DC characters that I actually like. The rest of them seem... I don't know, "less interesting" to me than the Marvel characters.

Plus: Stan Lee. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 3:53 pm

That seems to be the best deciding factor. Whatever you were raised with y'know? I was raised with Flash, Batman and Robin, Teen titans and Static shock. All those were DC. When I found out more about Spider man though, I completely agree.

I think Spiderman is my Marvel... Carnage to this day is still my favorite villainous character because it was just so...predatorial...it was everything intimidating to me and I loved it..when I was little my favorite toy was a little venom car that looked like a black spider (This was so old back when venom and carnage were the same thing pretty much...before venom beefed out.)

But Reacently. My room mates and I tried that new "Max" feature on Netflix...the one that picks out a movie for you to watch? It recommended a new Superman cartoon movie that came out like..two years ago. I like SUperman but he was..sort of one sided for me even with my love of Superboy who has a world of depth in my eyes. But we watched it anyways...

Five stars...it was awesome. If you guys have Netflix I would recommend it because it brought old superhero morals up against the gritty new hero's that aren't afraid to get blood on their hands sort of thing. It also wasn't like....stunted, for kids. They had the word bitch..and some chick WANTED superman's junk and made sure EVERYONE KNEW. The name is Superman Vs. The Elite. Pretty good, and it actually gave me a love for Superman I didn't think I would have.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 4:16 pm

Marvel
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 4:25 pm

Enlighten me Verg. ^^ Why Marvel?
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 6:06 pm

Well, I like the Mutants, namely Magneto, Wolverine, Surge, Pyro and Cyclops. 
Next to that, I love Iron Man, Loki, Winter Soldier, Mandarin and Bastion.

I don't hate DC, I just dislike it because of Superbitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-