Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ashin
Kumo Nin
Ashin

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 6:47 pm

Is it odd that I don't particularly enjoy comics in general? The only "Superheros" I like are Iron Man, and the Hulk, and that's because of the movies, not the comics. In that light I suppose Marvel would win by default.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 9:19 pm

I liek movies... A lot. .x.;
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*

And no Ashin, it's not. I only went through a couple of comics. Most of it is from Games and Movies with me =P
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Aug 2013, 9:41 pm

Spectre wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*
You shit flirt, you. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 1:34 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*
You shit flirt, you. <3
Meggy is my little sis, she is just too adorable xD
In any case Mig, comment about Marvel you pleb D<
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 2:34 am

Spectre wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*
You shit flirt, you. <3
Ew Comics
Ew Superheroes

Satisfied?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 3:06 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*
You shit flirt, you. <3
Everyone is a shit flirt compared to you, you smexy hunk of an 8 year old man Aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 3:10 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
*Hugs the Adorablez*
You shit flirt, you. <3
Ew Comics
Ew Superheroes

Satisfied?
You little Buttflab D<
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 11:44 am

VERGIL STOP FLIRTING ON THE COMIC THREAD GOSH!! Dolan

It makes sense, there have been more Marvel movies than DC. Though DC is working it up there now.
The hard thing is that DC is trying to show people...all of them while Marvel sticks to series.
Marvel movies:
X-men (ALL OF THEM)
Spiderman
avengers (and all those involved)
Hulk (older ones)
Iron man (All of them

DC:
Superman
Batman (ALL OF THEM)
Green Lantern
Smallville (TV show, technically Superman?)
Green arrow (HBO show)
Watchmen
Green Hornet

Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 11:53 am

Cartoons don't count... There have been so many on both sides...

Though DC is more well known for their cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

Arrow is on CW, not HBO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 7:47 am

Oh! Well whatever it's still DC. X3
Back to top Go down
Temply
Temply

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

Marvel's a bigger word.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 8:46 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!! (DC or Marvel) Help! I've fallen into DC and I don't ever want to get up!!  (DC or Marvel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-