Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Shinobi Events....

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Events.... Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 1:25 pm

Well it's no fun if you want it. Way to ruin my fun. Mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Events.... Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 4:53 pm

Adam wrote:
What's back on topic though?

Travis made some great points that were either already acknowledged by the staff or will now be taken on board by the staff.

We will be attempting to bring some Event Moderators into the picture so events flow smoother in the future.

Sounds like this topics ready to be solved if you ask me. Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 287405

I personally conquer but I think Trav should be the decider  Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 287405 
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Events.... Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 7:23 am

Hey, do any of y'all mother fuckers remember when everyone loved my ideas on this? And then remember the part where they got carried out? .... No? Just me?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Events.... Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

Solved due to thread inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Events.... Ultimate Shinobi Events.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-