Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Vide
PostSubject: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 3:31 am

ハッピーバースデーゲイボーイ

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Tumblr_m6behlPKqv1rziwwco1_400

Righto, bucko. A few words. No homo, but I'd smack your butt cheeks to get out every last drop. Nomsayin'? Aww yeah

Nineteen, hey? I remember when I turned nineteen. I was just like you, except I wasn't such a phaggot. I'm pretty sure when I turned nineteen my birthday was overlooked by my family because it was my niece Harper's first birthday and nobody on the forum even posted a fucking birthday thread. Not even ma boi, dry.

Gooby y u do dis dari?

I forgive you 5eva, though. That's why I've made you this thread. For everybody to express their love (or hate, hopefully hate #migman) in this thread and wish you a very happy birthday.

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) 1794619_508368692609130_875815403_n

Lettuce be cereal dough, srs. You're a top bloke, you're one of the funniest and genuinely nicest homosexuals I've ever had the pleasure of talking to and I'm looking forward to eventually coming over to the UK and catching up with you as I smash down some bourbons, whiskeys and jager bombs while you enjoy your smashing through your vodka alcopops.

Happy Birthday, buddy.

4 mori frum sadao
Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Tumblr_mu5ve7c2gi1s4usxmo1_500

#swaglord #sweg #creamteam #rekt #gentlemen #fitemeirl #ciggiebuttbrain #420blazeit #alldayerryday #5eva #DTA #nomsayin #ur1cheekykunt #m8 #beta #manlet #arab #daripls #dolan #datfeel #strongthis #uw0t #phaggotofthemonth #nomakeup #notamodel #say2face #addyovergf #wifepussyonlock #icrieerrytiem #liekdisifucrieerrytiem #skimmedmilk #babymetal #woodsmashkatemiddleton #wellhey! #uavinagiggle #uavinalaff #swagoverload

Last edited by Adam on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 3:31 am

#TOTM
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 3:37 am

tl;dr, Adam's a phaggot.

Happy Birthday Dari c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 3:59 am

Enzo wrote:
tl;dr, Adam's a phaggot.

Happy Birthday Dari c:

Only for Dari. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 4:05 am

Happy birthday Darius.  Smile

Even if you didn't post on my bd thread you bitchcunt.

Last edited by MsMoney on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 4:28 am

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) 63e08af6
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 5:30 am

Habby bir'day, Darius.

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Ulquio13
Have a cookie. I heard you like them.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 6:59 am

Adam wrote:
nobody on the forum even posted a fucking birthday thread.

#thosefeelz:(

But happy birthday Dari ily.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 7:12 am

It's Darius's birthday!?
Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Q4HO9kF

As usual, Adam said it all, but to reiterate, you really are one of the most genuinely kind and funny people I've ever met. I'm glad that I can call you my friend. Happy Birthday, Darius!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 7:59 am

Happy birfdae, darius! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:14 am

Nomi wrote:

you really are one of the most genuinely kind and funny people I've ever met.

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Tumblr_l702sxsXep1qa13db
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:30 am

What the heck did I just read?

Happy Birthday Dari Razz!!
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 8:45 am

Happy birthday, man!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 9:39 am

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

BEST SHAKE DAT' ASS LIKE BEYONCÉ!

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) BEYONCE_zps87abb096
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 9:48 am

I was going to post a reaction gif showing how little I care, butt fuck it. Happy birthday Dari, I hope you have a good one  CANTTOUCHTHIS! 
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 9:52 am

Satan wrote:

I was going to post a reaction gif showing how little I care, butt fuck it.  

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Giphy
Don't worry bro, I got you. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 9:54 am

Adam wrote:

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Giphy
Don't worry bro, I got you. Aww yeah

Love you Adam <3 TEEHEE 
Back to top Go down
Hugh
Hugh

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 10:26 am

Have a wonderful Birthday Darius my fellow British Gentleman.

Like generations of your noble forebears you have reached that age where you must travel out to partake of our ancient and honorable customs. You must seek our and thoroughly take advantage of a native alehouse or three plus any establishments of disrepute you can sneak yourself into. Once there you must conduct yourself in the traditional manner expected of you. You must drink heavily, dance with total lack of co-ordination (as established by Lord Shagsbottom 4th Earl of Buggeroffshire in the Royal Summer Ball of 1812), become amorous with a fine individual of your choosing and finally then throw up over said individual at the most inappropriate juncture. Do not forget to top up off this singular occasion with her majesty's recommended early hours vittles , the doner kebab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 10:49 am

Hugh wrote:

Like generations of your noble forebears you have reached that age where you must travel out to partake of our ancient and honorable customs. You must seek our and thoroughly take advantage of a native alehouse or three plus any establishments of disrepute you can sneak yourself into. Once there you must conduct yourself in the traditional manner expected of you. You must drink heavily, dance with total lack of co-ordination (as established by Lord Shagsbottom 4th Earl of Buggeroffshire in the Royal Summer Ball of 1812), become amorous with a fine individual of your choosing and finally then throw up over said individual at the most inappropriate juncture. Do not forget to top up off this singular occasion with her majesty's recommended early hours vittles , the doner kebab.

In short: get wasted.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 12:51 pm

Happy Birthday Darius!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 12:54 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Hugh wrote:

Off one or two vodka alcopops. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 2:06 pm

Adam wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
Hugh wrote:

Off one or two vodka alcopops. TEEHEE

Like Darius would do that. Me and him can go sip some apple juice in the corner.

This was possibly the best birthday thread I think I've actually ever read, shame it's for a useless cunt like Darius. Happy birthday Darius, may you have a runny nose for the remainder of your life.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 2:22 pm

John wrote:
Adam wrote:
nobody on the forum even posted a fucking birthday thread.

#thosefeelz:(

But happy birthday Dari ily.

That's because you're a day ahead of everyone you australian twat D<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIUS
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 7:02 pm

Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Wat

The longer your post went, the more I felt like that gif, Adam.

But, seriously Darius, Happy birthday, you uncouth chav. Don't stop being classy just 'cause you're getting old. (seriously, though, who the fuck is still 19?)
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 9:54 pm

Adam wrote:
#TOTM
This. Even if I don't understand half of what Adam is banging on about. Anywho, happy birthday, Dari! Here's hoping you did as instructed and have absolutely no recollection of another year passing.

:3 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Dari's 19 (whogivesaphuck) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-