Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:09 pm

.:link:.

New Rasengan female dog!
Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:14 pm

Lol, Sasuke's Susanoo looks pretty cool, like a Birdy =D
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

This new version is also able to shoot our Amertesu flames, whaaaa?!
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:47 pm

Classic OP jutsus. Excitedt to see Sauske on the battle field,
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:02 pm

Ugh, Sasuke's back. That pretty much killed any excitement I got while reading the chapter. I'm not even going to bother typing my thoughts for this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

Still, he should die right away for killing Zetsu
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:41 pm

Vergil 2.0 wrote:
Still, he should die right away for killing Zetsu
Eh, it was only White Zetsu. Madara can make more of them.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:42 pm

True, but it just shows his treacherous ratface by killing his allies, and especially one of those that saved him against the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:49 pm

He should have been killed from the start, screw Zetsu!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:55 pm

vergil wrote:
True, but it just shows his treacherous ratface by killing his allies, and especially one of those that saved him against the Mizukage.
You mean the same way he betrayed Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo who all helped him find Itachi, capture the Hachibi, and find the Kages? It's pretty much common knowledge now that he's a backstabbing snake. Or hawk, I suppose. We should all get used to it.

Suijin wrote:

He should have been killed from the start, screw Zetsu!
But then how could Sasuke's new strength be demonstrated without any fodder? Kishimoto would have no choice other than to pit Sasuke against a strong opponent!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm

I dun like his Eternal Mangekyou Appearance.
:C
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:22 pm

I love how ridiculous Naruto's and Sasuke's powers are getting. If a single rasengan is an A rank, then what do the 3 wind-sage-kyuubi elemental rasengans put together make? Triple S?

And geez, can Sasuke finally die. -_- He stopped being an interesting character months ago and instead took the spot of that 'OP character which everyone wants dead, but whop never dies.'. D< Amataratsu shooting, (probably) flying Susaano FTW?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:37 pm

I get the feeling someone doesn't like Sasuke.
TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:57 pm

Hmm, maybe it's because he's just an overpowered fucktard. but then again, so is Naruto
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:58 pm

This topic is quickly turning into a "I hate Sasuke because..." topic. Anyway, what I find frustrating is how Kishimoto is turning one of the most amazing ability in the series (eternally-burning flames) into Sasuke's signature technique, rather than keeping its expert usage to the original owner: Itachi.

Suijin wrote:

I dun like his Eternal Mangekyou Appearance.
:C
Agreed, it doesn't seem to have Itachi's shuriken-shaped tomoe on it; instead it's some kind of tri-star that looks like a last-minute addition. And anyone else notice that the two stars were differently positioned on each eye? If that was intentional and not a mistake, that's going to be a really tiresome detail to constantly draw. I look forward to the first slip-up.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:08 pm

Ah yes quite right!
I too noticed this odd positioned eye and wondered the same thing. My guess is that it simply rotates when being used, perhaps?
Absolute balderdash none the less!
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

Meh, I would personally like to see Mu escape from the Sand coffin, since he had something to say, and I really am wondering what it was that he had to say, perhaps he wanted to say "Wait i'm" "ma firin my laser" Neh, but I would like to some more of him then just his Genkai Hakuri no jutsu spamming.

Also, I want to see Kirigakure Vs Kuro Zetsu, since he seemed pretty confident when he boldly spoke the words "I am the land!". I know Mizukage is strong, I know Ao has the Byakugan and sensory powers, and I know that Chojuro is a seven swordsmen member, which could be quite interesting, and the Mizukage only showed the boiling mist and lava globs so far.

And finally, I want Kabuto to quit whoring us out and show his "Special" coffin already, since he keeps bitching about controlling him and her until he can summon "That person" Which is something that annoys the fuck out of me o-o
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:44 pm

What I would love to happen, is that Kabuto shows us the coffin then two/three chapters later, the person in said coffin has been defeated by Naruto's rasengan. Naturally. OR maybe the shadow clones? Decisions decisions. -_- In other words, Kabuto is thinking 'Muahaha I have this amazing trump card' but of course, I doubt it will be a long-lived one. That or one of the other major characters will go 'I will stop him!' then Naruto can finish off Kabuto or whatever... self-sacrifice for the win. Having said, that character will probably be Hinata Razz She died once, why not die again? xD Fun time she's having.

Naruto apparently doesn't give a jeffrey about her confessing to him.... what, people love me? Meh, I want Sasuke's bum Very Happy

Last edited by Enma on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:53 pm

And we are back at Sasuke hating xD
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

XD
I was thinking, who could possibly be Kabuto's trump card? I mean, he summoned Kages and Uchihas, Nagato, pretty much all the most powerful nin. So i thought, if he wants to take down Naruto, it could be Jiraya.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 12:26 pm

But then Madara wouldn't be pooping bricks out fear, when he saw the person inside now, would he? I still think that Jiraya is alive; at the same time, there is hardly anyone left for Kabuto to summon. He can't summon any of the Hokages except the Fourth, although the Fourth wouldn't be able to challenge Madara. There is always Madara's real body, his brother and maybe Shisui, although I doubt the last one. Summoning Rikudo Sensei is highly unlikely, and if he was brought back to life, chances are that:

a) He looks exactly like Naruto/Minato or Naruto-Sasuke mix xD
b) He breaks away from Edo Tensei and takes out Kabuto or Madara. He did create the world after all and what not -_- It's like summoning a god - it's not gonna end well.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 2:54 pm

I thought about all of those, but I don't think it will happen. Shisui is a possibility, but Madara wouldnt be afraid of him. Then there is the Rikudo sennin, which would be so long dead and most likely sealed off somewhere that nothing would possibly be left of him to use for Edo tensei. Madara's real body... I tend to believe that this somehow is Madara, but the white fluid in his arms makes me think he is somehow sustained somewhere else in a machine like in Crysis 2 and Fallout 3, which would explain his insanely long life more then having "Senju cells", since they don't grant eternal life.

Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 4:48 am

Madara's brother? That is probably the best bet.
Back to top Go down
Swisher
Swisher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 5:43 am

Todd wrote:
Madara's brother? That is probably the best bet.

I've thought it was Izuna from the start. But that doesn't explain much, because he took Izuna's eyes, why would he fear him if Madara himself is superior, especially now since he's got Rinnegan, the Jinchuuriki Paths, and not to mention his Mangekyou. I still want to say it's Izuna, but we're just going to have to wait. Knowing Kisihmoto it will probably end up being the most obvious person lol. And Minato, either way, is out of the question I do believe, considering he used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus sealing himself.

AM I RIGHT?! Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] 287405
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 4:11 pm

Perhaps it could be Izuna, since both have Mangekyou and we never truly learnt what Izuna's ability was. For all we know it could be the greatest extension to Madara's Space Time Manipulation techniques or it may not even revolve around Space Time Manipulation. Still though, Izuna is a likely one.

It is also impossible for it to be Minato, since like you said he's sealed away. I'd still frickin' love to know who it is though!
Thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-