Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

But what if Madara is in fact Izuna, and that the dead person is the actual Madara!

Neh, i'm just bitching, though it could be a plot twist no jutsu, since we've seen enough of those. And yes, Minato is impossiblé since he used the Shiki fuuin, and so did all the other Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

I like Sauske ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 1:55 pm

I liked him, but he became a total pus-bag
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 3:43 am

I mean Jirya wouldnt be hard to get.. granted his body feel to the bottom of that water but still not hard.. I mean Kabuto got DNA to some very jaw dropping "how did you get that" type of people. My money is on him as far as his trump agaisnt Naruto, not what scared Madra
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

Well, Jiraiya would just tell Naruto to hit him with all he has. He was his sensei for gods sake =P
It will be emotional for a while, but then Naruto will beat him and he will be sealed too. And as far as getting his DNA, he could get that from one of pain's chakra rods used to stab him to death o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 553 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-