Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

*Bangs his head against the desk*

Two words sum up my view on this chapter: God dammit.

I can't believe Kishimoto actually did that. I am staggered. I almost cried in frustration and disappointment... Well, at least now we're sure that Tobi isn't Madara... Let the theories of his identity rise up once more... Oh God.

Oh, and it sucks that Kakashi, Sai, and Lee's fight with the Seven Swordsman was mostly skipped over.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 3:48 pm

Well than I guess Tobi is Obito! Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] 287405

Heh it would be hilarious if it turns that way.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

DAMN IT!!!!!!

.............Think I just got mind fucked... Hmmmm

Sooooo I bet Tobi ends up as Naruto's Dad

Granted a big story will be involved but Im calling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Minoru
Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:10 pm

I am gonna say that it might be one of the people from Minato's squad but its not Minato. Another possibility that it was an Uchiha who survived the Massacre and found out the truth. While another is that it could be Izuna or Obito.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:07 pm

Well it could just be Madara's descendant, it wouldn't be that far-fetched for someone like him to teach his offspring to hold the same ideas he did and also to give them the same name as himself. It would make him look immortal and also give him a ripple-effect into the future beyond his mortality.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

I think Tobi really is Obito. You can make Tobi from Obito, and Obito would be about kakashi's age, Although i really didn't see this coming. Certainly, although we didn't get enough of kakashi and others, I think Naruto just got interesting again.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 2:38 am

Not gonna lie. For a while there I honestly believed the 'trump' card was going to be Izuna, being the only one as powerful as Madara. Looking at fake Madaras mask gave me chills knowing he wasn't who he claimed, but damn I love this plot twist. +1 on how he broke out of the coffin though lol, nearly kills Muu.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 2:43 am

I can't say i didn't have a feeling the casket was Madara..

Unfortunately we now have a bigger question that what was in that casket..WHO THE F*CK is Tobi? My wild guess, would probably be that it's a obvious character that we just wouldn't think of, the character was likely to be seemed as having no kekkei genkai, a secret uchiha, we know it's probably going to be a well known character aswell so..

I also pose a question...We have seen Tobis abilities..we know what he is capable of

What can madara do? as far as knowing he's got the eternal mangekyou.
How did Tobi get eternal mangekyou?

Tooooo many questions from this chapter =D
Back to top Go down
Marik Swift
Marik Swift

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:18 am

Well. I never believed Tobi was Madara for a second. I mean come on, it's too obvious. Kishimoto wouldn't come straight out and expose the series main antagonist so early and easily. I always believed he was most likely Izuna. If not then, he would most likely be some unknown person that was never really given a history, but has been spoken off(at least once).

Still waiting to see Sasuke eternal mangekyo in action though, same for seeing what 'Madara' is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:55 am

Also with 'madara' alive again Id like to predict that some one will die. Hopefully not garaa
Back to top Go down
Marik Swift
Marik Swift

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:24 am

Gabe wrote:
Also with 'madara' alive again Id like to predict that some one will die. Hopefully not garaa
My bets on the Tsuchikage right now. The old people need to die for the new generation.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 5:28 am

Tobi has to be either Madara's brother or a newly introduced Uchiha with some crazy connection to the plot. But, my bets at the moment lie with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 6:47 am

The only clue, if you call it that, was Madara saying "Nagato sure has grown" as he leaves the casket. What is that supposed to mean :O

Come to think of it, we've never actually seen Tobi using his Eternal Mangekyou, just the regular Sharingan. He claimed he was damaged from the 1st, but that could be part of his lie. But then where do his time/space powers come from? This is mind raping..
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 9:56 am

Also if you remeber, Tobi showed his face to Kisame and he knew who Tobi actually is.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

Quote :
The only clue, if you call it that, was Madara saying "Nagato sure has grown" as he leaves the casket. What is that supposed to mean :O
Presuming the fact that Nagato is the only person with the Rinnegan and capable of performing the technique to bring Madara back. Although, Madara does not know that Kabuto can also do so.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:45 am

But how does Madara know Nagato if he died in the battle with the Senju kage (Forgot his name). Nagato wasn't even born when that battle happened.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

...It's Jiraiya. ;D

Just kidding. Honestly stumped me.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

It's the Rikodu Sage lol or maybe Izuna hell iy may even still be Madara remember he said he wasn't in complete form
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 1:46 pm

I came up with this one earlier yesterday. What if Tobi is created by Madara from both his samples and samples from Senju Hashirama. Wrap your brain around that idea.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Naruto's dad is tobi..

'plot' twist plus he can time warp :p
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

Speculation, speculation...
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

Tobi is Tobi. I win?
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:22 pm

Darius came up with this theory so I can't really claim credit for it. Maybe they're both Madara. The first Hokage tried to seal Madara during their fight with the Death Summoning justu thing and only managed to get half of him thus why the masked Madara is always claiming that his body is "incomplete"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

I'm still thinking and using my old theory that Tobi is Obito, who was possessed by Madara's spirit when he was dying. After all Obito was just about showing potential - who is to say, that he wasn't in fact a prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

John wrote:
Darius came up with this theory so I can't really claim credit for it. Maybe they're both Madara. The first Hokage tried to seal Madara during their fight with the Death Summoning justu thing and only managed to get half of him thus why the masked Madara is always claiming that his body is "incomplete"

I just realised, that can't be possible considering the Fourth Hokage was the person who created the technique which was obviously after the era of the First Hokage... Though that being said, there could always be some sort of technique that allows a person to split another's soul or body into two, which would basically split apart one's own power into halves. With Madara trying to 'fake' his own death by allowing the First to kill him, when his other half planning to resurrect himself at a later date. So basically, Tobi is a shell so to speak and will try to reunite himself with his entire body and gain back all of his abilities he once possessed. It's a stretch, but it's a possible theory.

Enma wrote:
I'm still thinking and using my old theory that Tobi is Obito, who was possessed by Madara's spirit when he was dying. After all Obito was just about showing potential - who is to say, that he wasn't in fact a prodigy.

Now this I've always found hard to believe. If we think back to the point where Obito was close to death, half of his body was a pancake thanks to the boulder that was crushing him. Then after the rocks came tumbling down, he was either a rolled up tube of toothpaste or a full pancake. No way would anyone be able to survive such a cave in like that. Tobi has also been seen fighting with the Fourth Hokage and at the time Kakashi was still in his teen years which would mean that Obito would also be in his teen years, so why was Tobi a full grown man? Right now, I'm finding it hard to believe that it's actually Obito.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-