Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

I'm pretty sure the fight with the Nine Tails took place quite a while after Obito's death, did it not?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:43 pm

Indeed it did, but even so, how would Obito still be able to survive the avalanche of rocks without using half of his body?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

The same way that guy had an arm of Sharingans or the same way Kisame wasn't dead even though he was decapitated. Or the same way Pain gave back all the souls he took. By trolling HARD!
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

I'm split both ways, but if you think about it, Until Tobi got the rinnengan, we never saw his other eye, and Obito was missing an eye from where kakashi took it, so I guess that kind of supports the Obito theory. Although, I have to agree With Dari, as it is quite remarkable if you were to survive that, but It's not like Naruto is 100% realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 12:38 am

You're all wrong. Tobi isn't Madara, Shishui, Obito, Kagami, Danzou, Hashirama, Bill Gates, or Sasuke's long-lost cousin's brother from an alternate timeline. He's a good boy, and nothing else. All the evidence points as such. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! ADMIT IT! TOBI IS A GUD BOY!

......... -_-

That's right, I can come up with theories that are as baseless and far-fetched as the others. Seriously, I gave up wondering about Tobi's identity a long time ago, and I'd suggest everyone else do the same. Kishimoto will reveal Mr. Lolipop's identity eventually. The only reason I'm distressed by this sudden revelation is because people will start coming up with more wild theories about "Who's behind the mask?". *Looks at the topic*

Enma wrote:
I'm still thinking and using my old theory that Tobi is Obito, who was possessed by Madara's spirit when he was dying. After all Obito was just about showing potential - who is to say, that he wasn't in fact a prodigy.
Obito, a prodigy? Please. He had never shown any potential, nor was he about to. He was not the orthodox Uchiha: a natural, born genius. Instead he was a failure. Just because he suddenly unlocked his Sharingan doesn't mean he was suddenly a genius or talented. And before you even say it, just because an initial failure like Naruto is now a freaking Super Saiyan doesn't mean everyone can be one.

winged blade wrote:
I'm split both ways, but if you think about it, Until Tobi got the rinnengan, we never saw his other eye, and Obito was missing an eye from where kakashi took it, so I guess that kind of supports the Obito theory.
Correction. Tobi's left eye was shown before he took the Rinnegan from Nagato, during his fight with Konan. Exactly why he preferred keeping one eye exposed and not having depth perception is a mystery by itself.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 1:53 am

John wrote:
Darius came up with this theory so I can't really claim credit for it. Maybe they're both Madara. The first Hokage tried to seal Madara during their fight with the Death Summoning justu thing and only managed to get half of him thus why the masked Madara is always claiming that his body is "incomplete"

Why would his own body scare him then?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 9:23 am

Lol'd hard.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

Gabe wrote:
John wrote:
Darius came up with this theory so I can't really claim credit for it. Maybe they're both Madara. The first Hokage tried to seal Madara during their fight with the Death Summoning justu thing and only managed to get half of him thus why the masked Madara is always claiming that his body is "incomplete"

Why would his own body scare him then?

Uh. Well he could've just been shocked not necessarily scared.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

Well since everybody else has theories based on circumanstial evidence and loose assumptions, I figure that I get one too. Hage is fantastic at bullshitting to the point of artistic flair afterall...Tobi is actually Shikamaru and Naruto stacked together on their knees and hiding in a large body suit using Conbi Henge. My evidence is that neither of the two characters are seen fighting Tobi at the same time, neither are both of them ever alone with Madara and even when they do see him, it is only briefly and could be easily done with Shadow Clones. In order to warp reality like he does Shikamaru uses the shadow of an active Rasengan's pulsating light, effectively creating and recreating light and shadow at such a rate as to create a mass optical illusion that bends space and time. The Sharingan he weilds is actually a contact lense (Izanamis accomplished using the same reality bending Shadow Rasengan) and he was terrified of the coffin because Naruto has an irrational fear of large wooden containers after Yamato locked him up in one before. They are both actually over a hundred years old and actually themselves Conbi Henged with forced 'kimono girls' in order to retain a young appearance with Naruto pretending to be stupid not to draw attention and slowly revealing his true power while Shikamaru does the same. This explains his preternatural intelligence, he's had quite a while to develop it, and his 'old man' tendencies. Neither of the two really want to conquer the world, they just want a premise and ultimatum with which to force Ino and Sakura into a four-some and decided that this was the only feasible way to do it, hence why the plan appears to have been pulled out of their asses (ass?) at the last minute.

Also Gaara is actually an alien. Prove he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

Hageshii Ame wrote:
Well since everybody else has theories based on circumanstial evidence and loose assumptions, I figure that I get one too. Hage is fantastic at bullshitting to the point of artistic flair afterall...Tobi is actually Shikamaru and Naruto stacked together on their knees and hiding in a large body suit using Conbi Henge. My evidence is that neither of the two characters are seen fighting Tobi at the same time, neither are both of them ever alone with Madara and even when they do see him, it is only briefly and could be easily done with Shadow Clones. In order to warp reality like he does Shikamaru uses the shadow of an active Rasengan's pulsating light, effectively creating and recreating light and shadow at such a rate as to create a mass optical illusion that bends space and time. The Sharingan he weilds is actually a contact lense (Izanamis accomplished using the same reality bending Shadow Rasengan) and he was terrified of the coffin because Naruto has an irrational fear of large wooden containers after Yamato locked him up in one before. They are both actually over a hundred years old and actually themselves Conbi Henged with forced 'kimono girls' in order to retain a young appearance with Naruto pretending to be stupid not to draw attention and slowly revealing his true power while Shikamaru does the same. This explains his preternatural intelligence, he's had quite a while to develop it, and his 'old man' tendencies. Neither of the two really want to conquer the world, they just want a premise and ultimatum with which to force Ino and Sakura into a four-some and decided that this was the only feasible way to do it, hence why the plan appears to have been pulled out of their asses (ass?) at the last minute.

This is the most logical explanation I've ever seen behind a "Tobi = X" theory. Although I still retain that Tobi is a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 10:02 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Hageshii Ame wrote:

This is the most logical explanation I've ever seen behind a "Tobi = X" theory. Although I still retain that Tobi is a good boy.

He is indeed, as Shikamaru and Naruto are also good boys. Kisame recognized them because even Kisame knows that Shikamaru is the most boss character out of the whole cast and they killed whats-her-face paper girl because she turned down their offer to join into the four-some they had planned. If Hinata refuses she will similarly be killed.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 10:22 pm

It amazes me how Hage can change one of the biggest plot twists for a long time into some sex-driven four-some based insanity. The craziest thing is, it could actually be true, given a bit of madness, a huge sex addiction and a lot of planning. Well done Hage, you have succeeded in scaring me.
Back to top Go down
MyWolf
MyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Unexpected twist!!! But maybe Tobi is Madara's brother. He could tell the story to Sasuke differently couldn't he? Obito or Madara's brother? Tough decision
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011, 2:00 am

winged blade wrote:
It amazes me how Hage can change one of the biggest plot twists for a long time into some sex-driven four-some based insanity. The craziest thing is, it could actually be true, given a bit of madness, a huge sex addiction and a lot of planning if it was being made in Japan. Well done Hage, you have succeeded in scaring me.

I fixed your statement for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 559 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-