Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hunger (room for one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
leon77
leon77

hunger (room for one) Vide
PostSubject: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:03 am

Fushidara walked into the room as the smell of the most deli souse dumplings on earth entered his nose. He was starving and had had a long day of this and that. There was only one thing he could think of right now the thought of a warm fresh dumpling entering his mouth and a gasim to his taste buds. Although he was really in the mood for some hot steamy roman the dumplings were much cheaper, considering him being low on money, and he was closer to the dumpling shop, and starving needing food now. He reached into his pocket has he looked at the prices on the food and then counted out his change. When he finished a big smile came over his face he had enough for a few dumplings and a glass of tea. He walked up to the counter and placed his order , then found a nice set to sit in.

He sit at a table for to by a window has he looked out a the street full of people carrying on there busy lives. Has he sit he wondered what thoughts flowed threw their minds. Were they happy with there always busy lives or did they ever want to just stop and throw every thing down and just rest for days. Has a shin obi he had a duty to protect and serve his village he could never just stop and throw everything down for a couple of days to just hide out somewhere and rest and relax. He shrugged the thought off then looked around the dumpling shop to find he was the only person in the room. It made sense that the place wasn’t busy sense it was not the normal time people eat. Has he sit waiting for his order to arrive to his table he hoped someone would enter soon and possibly strike up a conversation.

word count: around 320
Back to top Go down
Miss Devine
Miss Devine

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:10 am

She was so hungry, her body actually took her to the Dango shop without her realizing. as she walked in the aromas hit her so strongly her stomach growled she thought the whole place would have heard it. once walking in she noticed a genin sitting alone he looked so distant but something in her recognized him perhaps from academy. Toya had told her, that she would recognize a few people if she gave herself time. Something about him caught yukiis eye. she walked up next to him,thinking shed sound horribly weird but if she said nothing what would he think. she opened her mouth and nothing came out closed it again. then tried once more.
"hi, i'm well i don't know my real name perhaps you do but now i go by yukii, do you know me?" she was talking so fast that all the words seemed to run together.Yup she thought he thinks i'm crazy
Back to top Go down
http://lovelessunknown.heavenforum.org/
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:08 am

Fushidara had been looking out the window again still waiting on his food, when he heard the door to the restraint upon. He was half tempted to turn and look at who was entering through the door but watching the people outside seemed to interest him more at the moment. The thought of his food made him turn to look at the counter again, to find it was still not repaired. His eyes quickly shifted to a young girl walking his way. He started to turn back to the window but just keep staring at her, it was not often people approached him especially a girl.

He watched here silently as she opened her mouth to talk and nothing came out, and started to giggle abit. Then he listened as see spook and stud up to his feet facing her. He answered her question while trying to think, “no I don’t recall ever seeing you before, but that’s no reason for me not to get to no you”. He pointed to the other seat at the table as he said, “please sit down and join me, my name is Fujita, Fushidara but you can call me Fushi. I get my last name form my mother sense I have no idea who my father is.” He then smiled at her wondering aloud “why don’t you know your name” then quickly stated after realizing he had just said his thoughts out loud, “ not to be rude or anything. I was just wondering why you don’t.”

word count: around 250
Back to top Go down
Miss Devine
Miss Devine

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 3:47 pm

As she took a seat she thought momentarily. She quickly came to the dead end right were her memories started, back in the woods were she had woken up a day or so prior.
"well i dont know my name, i really dont know much of anything..."she paused and looked out the window. "Toya is the only person I've met since i awoke i don't know why i was in the woods and it was just by chance i made it back here."
she looks out the window and back at him,"they all look so happy so concentrated on there lives, i wonder if anyone knows me, if i have a family."she said half to herself.
"you seem really nice.....so whats your story?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:47 am

Fushidara listened very carefully and interested to what the girls had to say. He quite liked the mystery of finding out who she was since he often enjoyed sitting around and rambling trough his own mind and thought trying to solve his own problems. The chance to try to follow someone else’s mind exited him in the most joy able way. What was the reason she had lost her memory, who was this person she keep speaking of, and did she have anyone out there that truly knew her.

He was just about to question her some more when she asked him about his past. It came to a shock to him that someone would want to know the story of his live. He had never shared the story of Fushidara before and well it frightened him a bit to even tell it. How she had turned the table on him was uncomfortable to him, and he heisted to speak. What if he told her his story and she found him dull or even worse laughed at his story like the kids use to do when he was younger. He felt the need to just stand up and run out of the restraint but something made him start to speak. “Well my life story isn’t real that great or anything. It’s quite boring.” he sighed as he keep talking. “ well before I was born my father left my mother, cause she was pregnant. They were young and he wasn’t ready to throw his life away on some child, so he ran away and joined a bandit gang that’s all I know of him.” that was the first he had ever spoke to someone about his father and he felt no need to stop now with his story. “Well as I came up me and my mother where poor, and she had to do anything she could to make money for use to survive. I watched her be treated bad by a lot of different people especially men. I was always picked on by the other kids cause we were poor so I singled myself out form anyone but my mom. Then one day I fount out my father had been a nin before he ran away, so I decided to join the academy. I wanted to be able to help people like me and my mom who could help themselves much, plus I dream of one day becoming strong enough to go seek out my father and kill him for leaving my mom the way he did. After joining the academy I opened up to people a little more and became genin and her I am today sitting here talking to you, a person who wishes to find her past and a boy who wishes he could change his.” He then sighed again and rested his chin on his hand with his elbow on the table, knowing she would now find him weird and want to leave.

word count: around 500
Back to top Go down
Miss Devine
Miss Devine

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

She was feeling sick when he said his father had left his mother, something about it seemed so familiar yet so distant. She wanted to help this poor guy she felt sorry for him but that wasn't why she had stayed she was honestly interested in what this boy had to say. the way he had spoke was very interesting it had captured her like some addicting drug. He was lonely but he was strong he knew exactly what was going to happen if she opened her mouth he'd realize her sorrows she didn't want to give him more problems she wanted him to trust her and give her his she just met him and all ready had connect she wanted a friendship above anything else. when he sat his head down she reached across the table and put a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry you went through all that but it'll make you strong just remember that."
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:01 am

It came to a shock that someone would comfort him, he had never had that happen before. He was so confused on what to do part of him wanted to smile and the other wanted to brush her hand of his shoulder. He just sit there with a blink look on his face for a second, then he reacted without thinking. He started to laugh, a loud laugh, and could not stop. He laughed for a mater of a couple of seconds then looked at her and sighed. “forgive me for laughing but I’m not us to having someone act so friendly to me.” then he pointes out the window with his thumb. “so you think one of them out there might know who you are? Do you know what happened and why you can’t remember anything?” then he pointed at her with his index finger. “why do you show my sympathy? I mean you are worse off then I am. And as far as it making me stronger, I guess it has you seem like the kind of person one could benefit listen to there advise.” He then put his hand on her that was on his shoulder hoping his next question wouldn’t offend her “and what if you find your past and it isn’t what you wanted?”

word count: around 220
Back to top Go down
Miss Devine
Miss Devine

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:17 am

she watched him now more hesitant wondering if that was his only reason for laughing."first off i show sympathy cause i cant not i don't know how to explain i cant even say its how Ive always been but id rather face a million problems then one of my own. i hope someone will know me and be able to tell me abought my family if i even have one.and i'm only worse off in your eyes becuase i at least push past i don't care it will only make me stonger, maybe no memorie is best maybe it help me consentrate on my nin skills. if i do find out who i am in all depth and its not what i wanted at least ill know who i am." yukii looked down and in a since salked. then looked back at this boy and smiled. "either way itll all work out."
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:33 am

Fushidara smiled at the girl, and took her hand. He had finally meat someone he could understand and converse his problem with. He didn’t want to she her said she was to good for that so he felt his questions would not be of anymore use or importance to him. He felt the inner strength she possessed and he liked it in a person, even though she was down about her problems she over looked that. It seemed she was determined to find her past and didn’t care what out came and that interested him more. He then spoke to her in the kindest voice he could, “don’t be sad, you are strong and have a great will power people like that shouldn’t be said. I like you you seem to have a lot in common with me. I’m sorry if my questions upset you but I like to try to read people and find out who they are inside, it kind of helps me to remember who I am and not forget my purpose.” his stomach then growled loudly as the food came to the counter he went and got it for both of them and sit back down. “please join me in eating, the food here is quite good.”

word count: around 210
Back to top Go down
Miss Devine
Miss Devine

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:11 am

she was really hungry but she didn't want to push every thing on him "are you sure, i mean i don't wanna impose i....just came outta no where and started talking to you i'm a lil crazy" she stood up as if to leave paused and then said good-bye then headed off for her home in the woods.[exits]
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 6:01 am

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunger (room for one) hunger (room for one) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-