Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mtnpepsi1

Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) Vide
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 2:10 am

Uzumaki, Takumi

Name: Uzumaki, Takumi
Nickname: Kira - Got this nickname because of his of his fierce fighting style.
Appearance: Takumi stands at 6'2", towering over most of the other genin that hail from Konoha and weighs in at 125 lbs. He has bright red crimson hair that he keeps unkempt, spiky, and short. He never lets it grow below his neck. He always used to try to keep his hair neat and tidy, but stopped because it would always get tangled and messed up. He has bright blue eyes that most girls his age say are one of his greatest features. He also has very fare skin, a trait that most members of the Uzumaki clan share. Takumi's fare skin is also untouched, except for the exception for a couple of tattoos that he has. Takumi also has an average body tone for his age, indicating that he is fit and healthy for his age. Also, when he was 12, his friends introduced him to smocking. He quit doing it after he found out that he had a problem (smocking 2 1/2 packs a day) and now resorts to always having a toothpick in his mouth to replace his cigarettes. He also has a few tattoos as well. He has the symbol of the Uzumaki clan tattooed onto his right shoulder to show his loyalty to the clan, the symbol of Konoha tattooed onto his left shoulder to show his loyalty for Konoha, and the kanji for "Kira" tattooed onto the back of his neck.

Takumi's main outfit (his battle outfit) consists of a white tank-top like undershirt that fits loosely on his torso, a pair of loose black shorts that he holds up with the belt sash that he also uses to hold up his genin kit, a pair of blue battle sandals, a necklace that he inherited from his deceased grandfather, and a white bracelet that has the name "Uzumaki" engraved onto it. Takumi's secondary outfit (his off-duty outfit) consists of a white lose fitting T-shirt, a grey jacket that has the Uzumaki clan symbol drawn onto the back (He usually has it zipped up to his chest), worn out blue jean pants that have a few rips in them, and black sandals.
Forehead Protector: Black, worn around his forehead to keep the bangs of his hair out of his eyes.
Personality: Takumi is kind, loving, carefree, somewhat childlike, and forgiving. He is forgiving because holding grudges effects people's minds, leaving them angry, depressed, or both. Takumi is also very kind, he helps people with tasks that they can't do on their own and if someone is sad he is always there to try that person fell better. He is also a carefree and childlike individual, sometimes forgetting where to meet people and likes to pull pranks on people as well. On the other hand, he is very focused and fierce on the battlefield, earning himself the nickname of "Kira" by the people of Konoha for his fighting style.

While he is nice and caring while off duty, he is very fierce, focused, and serious on the battlefield. He never underestimates his opponents because it would get him into trouble every time and he always makes sure that he is prepared before going on a mission or going into battle, counting all of his weapons and helping his teammates get prepared if there are any with him at that time. He is also very observant, he likes to scan his opponent's movements and when he has them coordinated he will counter attack and use his opponent's weaknesses against them. Takumi also likes swords, collecting them, using them in battle, and even carving his own swords as well. He plans on becoming a master swordsman and never let's anything step in his way of doing so.
Clan: Uzumaki clan
Nindō: "The swordsman is the artist and the sword is his paint brush."

Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) Uzumaki, Takumi [Konoha Genin] (W.I.P) EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:41 pm

Archived due to user's inactivity.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-