Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Vide
PostSubject: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 12:57 am

Yeah, well, I'll be gone from tomorrow 18th of July till next Monday 22nd of July, 'cause stuff! I will have a computer, but I am not comfortable with posting from a different computer than my own (I don't know why, I'm crazy like that), and I'm not sure I'll have the time, 'cause city exploring. Celene\'s Emote

I will try though, cause I love you guys. <3

Bee good while I'm gone. cat 

........Or don't. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 1:06 am

Exactly.... Or don't Twisted Evil 

Anyways, we will anxiously await your return. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:24 pm

I'm baaaaaack, earlier than expected! Very Happy 
Lemurs attacked me!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:32 pm

Welcome Back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:35 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 1:21 pm

Why is there a random Lemur tail right above your head?? TEEHEE PHOTO BOMBED BY A LEMUR TAIL

Anyways. Welcome back Miss. Strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 1:43 pm

I'm telling you, they attacked me! Organized crime by lemurs, what's next? xD The one with the tail showing only was hanging off a tree branch and seconds after this photo jumped onto my head! 

Thank you guys<3
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 2:04 pm

Sounds like an awesome time really. xD I probably would have fun with the attacking Lemurs. Seems like you did though.

xD
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 2:29 pm

Oh yes, I LOVED IT! I loved them so much, I wanted to stuff one into my bag and run away with it! xD
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 2:34 pm

Yeah, they look pretty baws, I can see why you would want to do that. haha
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 6:23 pm

Death by lemur? That would be pretty embarrassing Razz

Welcome back ^__^
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 6:30 pm

LEMURS! <3

So cyoooot~ Wb though Strawberry dear <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 6:33 pm

A King of Greece died because his monkey-pet bit him, and the monkey was sick. Now THAT is embarrassing. But Lem-lems<3 the loveliest creatures alive. :3

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Chris and Amy<33333333333
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 6:39 pm

Can I still get in on the welcome backs? Razz 
Why're you back a day early?
Also, welcome back, glad that you had fun.
:3 
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 6:58 pm

Euphoria wrote:

I was hoping no one would address this, but...
Well, my mom is in hospital because my dad beat the hell out of her, and my sister fell into coma because my dad pushed her off the stairs. My Dad is in prison, kinda, you know when police hold you because you did something until you go to court. The neighbours heard the screams and called the police, so yeah.

Also, my grandpa suffered a heart-attack when he heard what happened to my mom, because she's his daughter, and he's in the hospital as well and his condition is rather critical.

So I had to come back earlier because I had to sign the hospital papers now that I'm 18, I was the official contact person thingy, so they called me and I came back.

Also here's a pic of my beaten up mom.That's nothing for the faint of heart, so please don't look if you're one of them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:04 pm

Duuuude that's morbid D: naughty Strawberry :/
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:06 pm

Say "thanks" to my imagination, Hollywood, and many many books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:07 pm

*has heart failure*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:14 pm

Oh, no... That—how could you? So... sad.
I secretly liked the morbidity.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:16 pm

Thank you, I made it up just for you, Euphoria.<3
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 5:04 am

What the hell? I was reading like, O_O .

Welcome back, little lemur.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 6:33 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

I was hoping no one would address this, but...
Well, my mom is in hospital because my dad beat the hell out of her, and my sister fell into coma because my dad pushed her off the stairs. My Dad is in prison, kinda, you know when police hold you because you did something until you go to court. The neighbours heard the screams and called the police, so yeah.

Also, my grandpa suffered a heart-attack when he heard what happened to my mom, because she's his daughter, and he's in the hospital as well and his condition is rather critical.

So I had to come back earlier because I had to sign the hospital papers now that I'm 18, I was the official contact person thingy, so they called me and I came back.

Also here's a pic of my beaten up mom.That's nothing for the faint of heart, so please don't look if you're one of them.
Spoiler:

Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 1643_t10
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 9:37 pm

Lol, Dino, did I scare you?  TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 5:30 am

Strawberry wrote:

Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 116111
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 5:38 am

Strawberry wrote:

You honestly scared me too. And I barely even know you. Or maybe I do - I don't recognize your current name. D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Strawberries, cherries and.............CHOCOLATE<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-