Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Jodi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Happy Birthday Jodi! Vide
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 8:13 am

Seeing as it's now officially the 10th I would like to wish a happy 21st birthday to Jodi.

Hope you enjoy being able to now legally drink in your shit country now. But seriously, twenty-one is a big milestone and I hope this birthday is a special one for you. Thanks for being a part of the site and being a vital part of what is making this experience enjoyable for me again.

You're a doll.

Love Adam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 8:31 am

She's getting shitfaced, isn't she? Rolling Eyes

Aaaaanywwaaaaay, I've pretty much said this to you personally, but... You know I don't normally post in these kinds of topics, so the fact that I'm posting in yours must mean something, right?

First and foremost, thanks for dragging my ass to this forum, which is pretty much what you did, since it's been fun so far. Hopefully, like you brought me back to roleplaying by dragging me here, you can help bring life back to the forum, as you always do. I don't doubt that, for a minute, as you're the life of the party, wherever you go.

See, you even brought Adam back!
...Sort of.

Finally, I wish that you have a wonderful day, with a lot of presents, and that this birthday becomes the best birthday you've had so far. I hope that it is as special to you as you are to me. And you know how special you are, right?

Happy Birthday, Jodi!
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 9:08 am

Thank you both so much. Adam, it really does mean a lot to me to see you say that. And Miguel, I know. Thank you. You both are way too kind, but it means all the more to me. So, without getting too sappy, I'm just gonna end this post Cool

Also, hurray for being 21 finally!

Happy Birthday Jodi! 2Wn9ybM
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 9:16 am

Happeh birfday Jodi. Hope you haz good time. FLASH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 9:32 am

Happy birthday Jodi, have a great day Celene\'s Emote
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 10:47 am

Happy birthday! <3
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 11:06 am

Happy Birthday Jodi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 3:29 pm

Happy birthday gurl. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 10:08 pm

Many happy returns of the day... or night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 11:02 pm

Thank you everyone! <33
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 11:49 pm

Happy hot. Your birthday.

Crap.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptySat 11 Jan 2014, 1:48 am

Happy birthday and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! EmptySat 11 Jan 2014, 10:58 am

Thanks you two! And thanks again everyone, it was a great bday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Jodi! Happy Birthday Jodi! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-