Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Vide
PostSubject: Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 10:45 am

Setting:

“Bang.” Mokuzai’s finger mimicked the action of a gun going off once the lightning struck. Shortly after, thunder came from the heat of the clouds that resided above him and the village that he kept his gaze on. The light that lit up his features quickly faded in between the strikes of the plasma. The scar that ran up the left side of his face, from his lip to the area just underneath his eye, was bright red from the flesh slowly mending together with its slow healing process. His fingers from before slowly traced down his flesh, making his expression wince slightly from his touch; with the cut being much, much deeper than he realized. Mokuzai knew it wouldn’t get infected as long as he took care of it but, there were the lingering thoughts that caused him to over think the situation as usual. With a simple shake of his head, Mokuzai stood up on the cliff that overlooked the smaller village below him. The storm above the male started to stir more quickly, with droplets of liquid falling from the sky. “…Fuck me.” His hand went out in front of him, gathering small pools of the rain in his hand.

He would have thought that he got away from the rain; away from the wet conditions once he left the water country. Even though water was a decent sight to see from the past few situations that he has been in; it just made his mood drop quicker than how an akimchi can put down food. Pulling up the bandana over his lower features, Mokuzai took a step forward and started his freefall down the cliff. It wasn’t that high up, but once he built up speed he kicked his heels into the dirt on the side of the mountain, leaping forward to launch towards a branch of a tree near the gates. His brown locks fell just below his eyes once he landed on the limb of the large plant. Bringing his right hand up to brush his bangs backwards, a sigh escaped past his lips. “That’s starting to get annoying.” His hair has grown a lot more than it should have over the past few months. If anything, it was being a hassle to his work and lifestyle. Letting that thought drift off slowly, a caravan started to make its way to the gates of the small village in front of him.
Only two Kirigakure ninja were making their way through the road.

“Strange..what are they doing here?” He muttered to himself with a soft tone. Bending his body forward to make it appear smaller, he did his best to make his overall figure blend into the shadows of the tree and walls. The black outfit that graced his body only helped him out to gain the stealth that he so desired. He wasn’t close enough to the male and female to hear their conversation with the guardsmen, but watching them pass through the gates only made it seem like they were just staying through the storm. Would it be that simple for him to get through the gates if he just put on another act? He would have to keep the bandana over his face so the herbs that he placed earlier in the day could react to the wound. Dropping from the branch, he landed on the ground with no sound coming from his fall whatsoever. The only marking that resided on the ground was the footprint that came from his boots.

Each stride that he took towards the wall was light with pressure and long with reach. This motion would allow him to clear the perimeter rather quickly to get to the concrete wall nearby. Even though rain started to pick up, flames rustled in the small gusts around the gates.
The small light would soon be gone, and Mokuzai would be able to have access to the village for as long as the storm resided. Another crack of thunder echoed and shook the earth underneath him. By this time and place, the fabric that graced his body was only weighed down with water. As much as he enjoyed feeling relieved in the heat of the fire country, he had to ditch the clothes so he wouldn’t be restricted. Placing his grip to the brim of his black T-shirt, Mokuzai lifted it up off his body, tossing it to the mud and covering it with the earth to hide the fabric.

Usually, he would take off his pants with his shirt, but seeing that most of his ninja tools and ink was in the belt that resided on his waist, he decided to keep that piece of clothing on his body until he found a substitute. Once he was clear that his old shirt was covered, he moved his headband down to his neck, letting the fabric hang loosely off his extension. The flames finally did what he wanted them to do; quickly going out from the mixture of rain and wind gusts from the storm.

This was the moment to at least get inside and get a decent look at the ninja that came in before. He didn’t get a good look at their outfits, but he could recognize the male from the hairstyle that he carried on his body. “Who the fuck lets hair get that long anyway..” A mere chuckle came from the thought of his hair getting that long. It would only hinder the ability in combat, and people could literally drag him across the battlefield.  It would both be embarrassing to see and have done to him, as well being a way to really push his buttons.

The guard turned his back to look at the torches that went out moments before. The flint being wet wouldn’t let him catch a spark to save a life, and this would be a moment that Mokuzai could use to gain access to the minor village. Leaning low to the ground, Mokuzai took his change, slipping beside the gate and running towards the nearest building, running to the back.  “..There’s a lot more than I thought.” The outline of chakra was seen everywhere! It was like this place was a gold mine for ninja.

“Maybe I should have rethought this over.”

SC:
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 11:22 am

Maybe he should have. Mokuzai was in a lot deeper than he thought. The village may have been a lot smaller than Konoha, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t just as loaded with quality ninja. “Shit. I’ll have to actually think this one through..” He couldn’t hesitant, at least not until he got out of the village with a quick plan that he could get thrown together. Which he was somewhat better at when he was put on the spot, per se. It would remind his body that he was alive, and that was the most important part that he could think of when doing this little act. His toes dug into the mud that quickly rose over his flesh and painted on his skin with a brown hue. At least the two elements that he worked with were near him and viable to be used. This caused his shoulders and body to slowly relax with a large, yet muffled sigh from his bandana. No reason to be loud and lazy during a time like this. He was sure that most people in the fire country would know his face and aesthetics from various bingo books and warning from Konoha.

“I’m going to have to change my whole look to just move around the country. To gain access to certain places will be hard if I keep the look that they used to describe me in the book.” Since he wore pretty much the same outfit everywhere, he was starting to feel a bit better about ditching his look. It doesn’t mean that he would never wear it again, no no. He will still get that fabric again so that he can lounge around when he gets a chance or he could just use it to show who he is to someone that doubts him. There were various things he could do with the said outfit. His muscles tensed under the sudden pain that shot up his neck and slowly wrapped to the gash on his features. His vision in his left eye slowly started to turn blurry, causing him to close his left eye so that he could focus with his opposite orb. “W-what? Was the shuriken poisoned?” His hand ran over to his eye, covering it with the palm of his limb.

There was no telling what was going on within his wound. It could be a reaction from the herbs, the shuriken, or him not keeping it clean like he thought. He didn’t want to sit around and think about the outcome of the situation he was experiencing. He had a goal to figure out, and by God he was going to. Moving across the building that he was leaning up against, Mokuzai peered around the corner of the house to look in the center of town. The Kirigakure ninja couldn’t have made it in much further than this with the speed that they were walking beforehand. At least this would allow Mokuzai to get a decent look at the shinobi.

The male was actually styled to Mokuzai’s liking. A large blue Haori came to the back of his knees. If that didn’t scream Kiri, he didn’t know what did. Once the male turned around, a black fabric was tied to his head, with the ribbons falling halfway down his back. His vest, which was long sleeved with the gloves incorporated in the actual fabric, graced his torso. The headband of Kirigakure looked like it could slip in and out of the collar of the vest.  His shorts reached down just below his knee, with a gray color being the majority of the cloth. Black designs in the form of squares appeared on the edges of the shorts. Everything else blow that were just mere sandals that were common to see on a shinboi; the female wasn’t that much different from the male. In fact, Mokuzai couldn’t spot any difference in outfit from them.

Hm. They have the same amount of chakra that I possess from what I can see.. I could act like I’m injured and came to this village to seek medical treatment.” It was the only thing that could come to his mind. He wanted to say that he was going to act, but when in reality he wasn’t. He was really in pain, and he was sure there was some medical ninja here that could help him. He could state that the mark on his head band was from a slash of a weapon. “Well. There is it.” He had his plan set, and all that needed to be done was to start acting it out.

Low and behold, the pain came back into his neck and cheek, making his fingers trace his skin with his grip. He stumbled forward away from the building and towards the two Kiri ninja. Dragging his heels, his breath started to become heavier; if he wasn’t in actual pain, he would doubt that he could be this believable for being injured.

“And the finale..” He dropped to his knees, placing his face against the ground with his hand outstretched towards the ninja in front of him. “M-Medical..Help.” He wished he was kidding with his slight stutter. The pain was getting intense before he blacked out.

--- A few hours pass.
He quickly opened his eyes, raising up out of the bed rather quickly with his lower face covered in bandages. They came up to the bridge of his nose! Whoever did this really placed them on tight. Looking down at his legs, his shins were also covered with the bandages. “Did I hu- Oh. Yeah.” He forgot about the fall he took in front of the ninja. Must have hurt him a bit more than he thought.

The only thing in his mind, and body language was where he was located. He knew he was in the village, but exactly where?
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 12:24 pm

Sure, it was slightly cliché for him to wake up in a bed, covered in bandages, with a candle lit beside him. He didn’t have control over this you know! His first instinct was to look left, but he had a slight issue with that. He could feel his eye, however there was no vision coming from that side of his body. He knew he didn’t have his eye closed, so why couldn’t he see from his left orb? “..God damn that old man.” There was no reason to start pitching a fit because he became blind from the wound. It wouldn’t bring his vision back at all and it would only cause attention to come to him; unwanted attention at that. It’s not the greatest time to request that sort of look on him, if he had to agree with anything. Getting up out of the bed, Mokuzai noticed that even his old pants were not on his body. “I got molested. Oh my god. I got touched in the no-no square.” He needed some comedic relief, so why not joke around in a bad situation?  

He slowly came in front of a mirror that rested with a desk. The dark wood almost the same hue of his own mokuton. It was either coincidence or he’s just piecing things together in his head that doesn’t make sense. He was going to go with the last option, seeing that it allowed him to believe that he was in fact, sane. His eye traced up to his reflection, which caused his eyes to widen slowly. His left pupil was white, white as snow to be exact. The scar on his face however, was fully healed. The bandages were only for protection from foreign bacteria. “Ni- what.” His hand shot to his hair, which was cut much shorter. Only a single long bang remained on his head. The length of his locks in the bang reached down to his jaw line, while the rest of his hair could cover his fingers once he ran them through his strands.

“Who the fu-“ He heard the doorknob quickly turn with the door swinging open slowly. Another lightning strike came from the storm, shadowing the figure while Mokuzai tried to concentrate on the form entering the room. “You had some deadly poison in your body for quite some time, huh?” The male’s voice was soft, and questioning. Something that Mokuzai didn’t quite expect. “ You’ll be blind in your left eye from the effect of the serum. You’re lucky you didn’t get hit on the other side, man. You’d be screwed with losing both eyes.” The male walked in from behind the door, and sat on the bed.

“You.” It was the Kirigakure ninja from earlier, which Mokuzai should have honestly expected from the start. He just wanted to be a little drama queen for his own amusement. “The name is Yaru Yamanaka, it’s a pleasure..?” Yaru waited on Mokuzai to introduce himself. There was no reason to be honest with his man, so Moku looked around the room for inspiration for a fake name. “Uh.. Just call me Momo. It’s what every one called me back home.” Yaru slightly laughed from the name, with a nod coming straight after his initial reaction. “Alright, fair enough.  You’re probably wondering where your old belongings ar? They’re drying on the porch outside, we didn’t touch your things, so whatever was in your pockets still remain.”

“Think it would look bad on our part to ruffle through stuff, don’t you think?” Mokuzai didn’t expect him to be so..kind. Actually, he didn’t’ expect him to save him at all; the female would have made for a better person to talk to. At least he would be able to flirt he way out of a sticky situation. A soft sigh came from Mokuzai’s lips, looking over the man. “So. You saved me or..” He was honestly hoping for a straight up ‘Nah, she did’ and then the busty woman would be walking in with a tight nurses outfit and pretend to drop things just to get Mokuzai to check her out. That instantly crumbled once the word “Yes.”  Came from Yaru’s lips. “Ah..well.. Thanks.” Moku didn’t know how to act! He’s never been ‘saved’ before this little predicament.  What was he supposed to be grateful for? That he got carried, stripped, and bandaged up so that he would be alive but halfway blind at the same time?

That didn’t seem to float well with Mokuzai. Not one bit to be honest. The rage that set in his gut while looking over Yaru was furious. He had never wanted to murder someone more than this moment. Mokuzai just doesn’t get ‘saved’ from a random man. Given, this would make him seem hypocritical since he did ask for some sort of medical attention; which he did receive. It just wasn’t from the person that he expected. “I’m staying in the small hut nearby with my partner, she’s resting at the moment, which I’m about to do. I only wanted to come in and check on you before I turned in for the night.” It seemed simple enough, yet too perfect to seem real. He just made a mistake that Mokuzai won’t let him live down. Literally.

You don’t tell someone you just met that you’re about to turn in. Even if it was a gesture of kindness, it only let people know when you’re the most vulnerable. A simple nod came from Mokuzai once he was told of what Yaru was going to be doing. Standing up and brushing off his chest, Yaru sent a soft smile towards Mokuzai before heading out the door. Getting up quickly, Moku cracked the door so he could watch what building the man headed into. It was just adjacent towards the hut that he was held in. It wasn’t like he was being held there to his own will, but it felt like that to him.

Once he was sure that the man was settled in the house, Mokuzai grabbed the sheets off the bed, covering the top of his head while he walked outside, grabbing the headband from his pockets, and various tools, letting them hang loosely on his waistband. It was his nature to hunt, it was his nature to strike and get even with someone. Even if it made him look hypocritical to others. “Hm.” A simple gesture came from his lips before he looked around the village. No one was out during the storm, and no one was going to be out for a good time while this storm was raging. Taking small steps off the porch and stepping onto the soaked earth, Mokuzai kept his gaze locked with the house Yaru went into. He knew he couldn’t barge in, and just go to work. No, he had to keep it quiet so that the man’s partner didn’t wake up and gang up on him.

Luckliy, with doton being a element at his disposal, Mokuzai could just go underneath the earth and appear just beside the man. Which, is what he did. Appearing to the side of the house, Mokuzai kneeled on the ground, with Kunai in his hand. Stabbing the kunai into the ground, he did the necessary hand signs to get his legs to start sinking into the ground. Ripple effects came from the earth while his body sunk into the element. Grabbing the kunai at the last second, Mokuzai was completely embraced by the mud as he traveled through the ground. Making sure to pin-point the man’s chakra, Mokuzai slowly started to rise out of the ground.

“This is where the fun starts.” The grimace underneath the bandages was dark and chilling if someone else were to catch a glance of the expression.  Letting chakra build into his finger, he approached the man, kneeling by his side, and lightly grazing his finger against the flesh of his neck. Yaru woke up, grabbing Mokuzai’s wrist tightly. “Th-“ Mokuzai quickly stabbed the Kunai in the thigh of Yaru, cupping his hand over his mouth to muffle the groans. “Struggle, and wake your partner up, I kill all of us with this explosive tag.” As he spoke, Mokuzai made sure to implement some of his chakra in the explosive tag that was drawn on the neck of Yaru. “Now..Give me your outfit.”

It..seemed logical to ask for his outfit, right? It was so that the guards would not chase him down for doing this, yet It was also because Mokuzai just adored the way it looked. Yaru stood up, limping from the wound that Mokuzai created. Tossing the pieces of his outfit towards Moku, he quickly laid back down on the bed, wincing from the pain. “Good. You did it rather quick.” Mokuzai slipped on the shirt over his face, pulling it down to his waist and making sure the kirigakure protector was on his collar. Running his fingers through the gloves, he pulled up the shorts and buckled them.  This was followed by his sandals and haori that graced his back. The last touch, however, proved to be a problem. “How do I put the headband on with this hair..” He couldn’t see what he was doing, so he tied it to the middle of his forehead, letting the ribbons fall to his middle back, and his bangs to rest at the side. “Since you did so well with following my instructions, I’ll let the seal fade over night so you don’t have to worry about death.” He didn’t know why he was feeling generous, but it must have been the outfit. Holding his finger to the outline of his lips, he made a ‘shh’ sound towards Yaru. ‘Don’t tell anyone I was here. Even your partner.”

Mokuzai started to sink back into the earth, appearing just outside the window while he waved towards Yaru. Sure, he should be thankful to him, but Mokuzai just doesn’t thank people. It’s not his style. Walking towards the gates, he nodded towards the guard, who looked at him for a few seconds and turned around to look work with the flames that slowly started to build up.  

Walking towards the area where he buried his shirt from before; Mokuzai quickly grabbed it and ran up the cliff, looking back down at the village. Clenching his jaw, he turned his back to the village before a massive explosion came from the center of town.

“Meh. I lied.”

[mission end.]

Jutsu used:

96/115 cp

Mokuzai's new look:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Let's start the collection, shall we? [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-