Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 3:07 pm

A thing Sora brought up during this thread, mostly once Izayah started talking about it in his second post was actually really accurate. I know I made an example out of the man, though I was not the first to derail the thread with questions that in no way apply to the actual thread itself. At that point, he managed to summarize exactly what had happened, because lets be honest, it is not my place to explain puppetry, Rock Lee/Tenten characters and other such things out of the blue when none of those really hold any relevance to the actual thread itself.

[16:35:29] Sörä♀ : Verg... why is it that every time you make a topic like this... All the answers you receive have almost nothing to do with what you wanted to know?
[16:35:37] Sörä♀ : It's in every FA topic you make.

Aside from that, I would like to state that I never aimed for "passive" regeneration. I aimed for a more active form of regeneration that, upon activation, starts healing those wounds that are within it's power and deactivates, more or less using the same restrictions as Kabuto's jutsu, this being that "The wounds may not be entirely healed when the technique ends".

Now, I would like it if this could get handled on Skype. It's not that I don't mind people actually discussing the subject, it's just that the levels of misunderstanding one another, simply not reading the entire story before commenting and derailing are Too Damn High.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 3:41 pm

What Izayah was doing with those points that "had nothing to do with the rest of the thread" was ssaying that though he has no problem with what you are trying to do, now is not the right time and the site needs other more in depth work first before it would be to much of a handy for us Kaguya users. Though his content may have seemed irrelevant, the point he was making very much had everything to do with the discussion.

Now as a fellow Kaguya, I have to disagree with both of you. On what actual legitimate basis is there to say that we should be able to regenerate at all? From what Ive seen cannonically, Kimmimaro only healed up upon using his own techniques. At best what you could hope for based on what we know, which is all we have to go off of with out making assumptions, is to have added to the clan a subsection of text detailing how something about the bone techniques heals the wounds that they come out of. I honestly cant remember if theres anything in the clan at all that details exactly how the wounds caused by our techniques occurs. If not something could be added, but as a minute point and not a specialized jutsu. But as Izayah said, there are much more important matters, especially when Im pretty sure everyone understands that if a Kaguya pops out their rib cage they are not going to take damage from their own technique. Otherwise no one would join it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 4:37 pm

Captain Konoha wrote:
Now, I would like it if this could get handled on Skype. It's not that I don't mind people actually discussing the subject, it's just that the levels of misunderstanding one another, simply not reading the entire story before commenting and derailing are Too Damn High.

There don't need to be further changes to the Kaguya clan itself. The things I talked about are only accessible if one has Medical as a specialty of a high rank, has the endurance to make up for it and has the clan mastery SC. None of this involves the jutsu we already have as it is in fact making a custom new jutsu or so. Kaguya already close up their own "Wounds" sustained by their own bones coming out of their bodies, but that is not what this is about. I specifically stated that this is about wounds sustained by others.

Now, like I told Trey, this will be handled further on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 4:46 pm

Captain Konoha wrote:
A thing Sora brought up during this thread, mostly once Izayah started talking about it in his second post was actually really accurate. I know I made an example out of the man, though I was not the first to derail the thread with questions that in no way apply to the actual thread itself. At that point, he managed to summarize exactly what had happened, because lets be honest, it is not my place to explain puppetry, Rock Lee/Tenten characters and other such things out of the blue when none of those really hold any relevance to the actual thread itself.

[16:35:29] Sörä♀ : Verg... why is it that every time you make a topic like this... All the answers you receive have almost nothing to do with what you wanted to know?
[16:35:37] Sörä♀ : It's in every FA topic you make.

Aside from that, I would like to state that I never aimed for "passive" regeneration. I aimed for a more active form of regeneration that, upon activation, starts healing those wounds that are within it's power and deactivates, more or less using the same restrictions as Kabuto's jutsu, this being that "The wounds may not be entirely healed when the technique ends".

Vergil, while I did say that, I have yet to read but two posts in this entire thread; one was Trey's and the other was yours where you were saying that Izayah's comments had nothing to do or something along that line. That's where I got that from Vergil, so in all honesty, I have no idea what everyone has commented and said. However, it does seem like every FA thread you make turns into an argument for one reason or another. Maybe that's something that needs to be evaluated once this thing gets situated.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

[quote="Hiruzen"]
Captain Konoha wrote:

I won't say it again. All posts made after this one will be ignored.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 3:28 am

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku Involving Kekkei Tota and the Shikotsumyaku - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-