Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Population.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yuuji Inuzuka
Nukenin
Yuuji Inuzuka

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Population. Population. EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:18 pm

I noticed Kumo and Kono are getting more and more stocked.
There a few nukenin, but some originally belonged to Kiri when it was destroyed I believe.

I think it'd be awesome if Kiri could come back and people could start joining there again, work on the rebuilding of the village and what not, plus whatever else.
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:38 pm

That usually happens when there is only two options. We still want more people to be active and rping in the villages. It's quite early to decide "Hey, let's open up another village." now that Kumogakure and Konohagakure are getting some life.
Back to top Go down
Yuuji Inuzuka
Nukenin
Yuuji Inuzuka

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:40 pm

I know, but still regardless it could simply be that way because theres little choice were to go village wise as theres only those two now and not everyone wants to be nukes.
I just think it'd be better, with the instant travel even if the villages aren't as lively, theres still interaction and topics.
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:53 pm

I don't think one's village should dictate your character's personality nor their defining characteristics. As it stands, Kiri was destroyed. Even if one wanted to bring it back, it'd need to make sense IC and not just randomly pop back up again.

Once you release a village, activity in the other two always drops - especially now with the ability to have two characters. I think we should be worrying about our personal plots and developing other IC ideas, rather than opening another village.

These Classified Missions and the Genin Tournament are good examples of where I'd rather our staff's time be focused.
Back to top Go down
Yuuji Inuzuka
Nukenin
Yuuji Inuzuka

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 11:56 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that if we put it into the universes perspective.
I'm pretty sure survivors of Kiri would want to rebuild it.
An OOC Sense, alright maybe you make a slight point for it to pop back up, but I didn't state that did I? No.

The Genin tournament kinda flopped in all honesty, due to the fact of the amount of DQ's and whatnot from people not posting.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 12:48 am

Plus the village has only been closed, maybe like, two months now? Three months? Give it a bit more time before we go trying to (re)open up a 3rd village (again).
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 4:51 am

#OpenEveryVillage
#SunaMasterRace
#OGPuppeteer
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 5:34 am

Seika wants to be bring back Kirigakure but I haven't made a motion IC yet because
1) she wants to find more survivors first (dat nukenin posse) and
2) OOC I feel that the villages need to be more stocked first.

When there's less people in a village then there's generally complaints of not having enough people to rp with. Sure this was before the new travel rules were implemented but it's still better to have more people whom are active. When the two villages gain more people then I wouldn't mind having Seika attempt to recover the village. Of course with staff approval.

Also, if Seika caught wind of anyone trying to re-create Kirigakure or trying to steal any sort of secrets... She would be all over that situation like stink on poo Smile
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 11:19 pm

I don't believe the spread of inhabitants for villages is high enough to warrant opening a third village yet. As it stands, even if another village were to be opened, I would not opt for Kiri as to allow the potential storyline of Kiri's destruction to not be equated into worthlessness.

Otherwise, can this be solved ?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. EmptySat 23 May 2015, 5:50 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Population. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Population. Population. Empty

Back to top Go down