Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time coming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Long time coming. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 2:56 am

Joker was only a build up, merely a feint subplot to the plot the staff are reinventing, that yes Hugh did post it up. Revamps are happening because they need to happen, however throwing everything in at once might be just too much change for members to handle, hence why the new plot wasn't implemented until the Joker build calmed down. Cara, you know there are sections you can no longer see, so please don't jump on me for things when you don't know whether I'm contributing or not. I never doubted your roleplaying capabilities, I'm merely stating that it's a roleplay site and your number one goal here should be to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:34 am

Adam, its you. You hardly contributed plot wise when I was on staff, i dont see why things should change now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:38 am

Because even when you were staff, there were things you couldn't see. =D
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:17 am

Stratus, just shush.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 8:41 am

Please just lock this topic. There is too much drama. -.-
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:31 am

Well, darn, this has turned into a sour jelly bean..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 10:08 am

Guys, I'm not being sour. Cara, I just don't want you to leave because of past spats.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 4:33 pm

Adam, why do you get after Caranore for not rping but you won't get after every other member who isn't?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

Im not leaving for past spats. Assume = ass out of you and me. Im leaving because the staff, besides Aaron and Lauren, from what I can see, is doing nothing, and the site is going nowhere. You can try and deny it and say the staff is working, but I worked under you long enough to know what that actually means.

You have no plot, minimal members RPing, activity in nearly every village has dropped to nil. When I was in staff you worried about all of the small BS that popped up, but when someone brought an actual big problem relating to the storyline, nothing got moving.

Pendo, this doesnt concern you, plus you pull wayyy more drama than me half the time. I would appreciate you not getting all high and mighty and being pleased with yourself for being an ass over something so small it really makes you look retarded.

Edit: Oh, and as a note. The second you guys opened the Spam section, the second nearly everyones activity dropped.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:32 am

It wasn't the second we added the spam section. Overall activity has been dropping for months. If you remember back to when 2.0 started, we had probably 15-20 members on at a time. Now? Maybe around 0-5. It's not like there's a bunch of members on and no staff, everyone's at fault here, and I would appreciate you not making post after post about how we don't do our jobs. Even if that's true, at least we weren't the ones to quit.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:18 am

Thank you for admitting that John, atleast I foudn one admin willing to say that. *yawns* and I may have quit, but you should know why I did so, despite it seeming like a BS reason.
Back to top Go down
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:04 am

Alright I tried to stay away from this topic as long as I could. I really did... First off I'm gonna start by making this my Goodbye topic as well and before I'm hated by most i'll say some words well type them I should correct. It was a good run on this site it had potential from the start. The plot was good the ideas behind it were spot on brilliant. You had many good ideas but then it started. The towering crash of your buildings from lack of foundation. Many of your struggled to keep it from falling and this was just a wasted effort as your arms snapped off many of you fell with the buildings and into the toilet known as your failure. The ones remaining that held onto the buildings were forced to squabble between each other.. You all fell you all share the blame you all let this site flush down your toilet of failure.

The first thing i've noticed about this site is obvious, Adam. Man how long has it been Mr. Dictator, a few good years? Maybe less. Well lets see what we know about what happens to dictators... Oh yah they usually die or step down.... Now lets go with the main example here that I want to key in on. Adam you are now the hitler of this site.

Now lets start from the beginning Adam. You promised this site prosperity at first a atmosphere of RP experience and finally plain fun. In my P.o.v. You started off good just like hitler you brought it at first but then you started your war that expansive mind theme that you wanted to the best. Striving for impossible odds and gaining power and a bloated ego just like Hitler. Sure you took some standing gaining followers and loyal members. But you did something you attacked the soviets in the winter the impossible task. You took on a plot outline without first setting all the foundation thus causing you to suddenly get hit by that cold blast of air and everything turns to crap. You lost it and everything just fell from your grasp. From then on we've seen what happens that gradual decline till you just lose everything and just collapse under the weight of your own failure.

Now theirs a few solutions. One of course is step down to someone else the easiest and possible best solution. Two you could STOP BEING DICTATOR ADAM. Three just say fuck it and let it die.

Now this site was awesome Jiro was kick-A and the staff was efficient but then the site was overexerted the thrill died and everything fell to total and complete chaos and shit. Now the hardest working Admin Jiro has essentially given up on this site I'm sure. It would take more than a cup of coffee and a week to fix this shit and everything needs to be torn down to the foundation. The base foundation must be expanded and then you need to build slowly again. Fix your damn staff re-work your damn rules and regulations and think before you act. Give originality not pointless repeats of jerk-offs and stupidity. Mystery excitement and challenge comes with the territory and when you least expect it. You are successful.

Also John thank you for basically saying the staff is shit since it works great with the next line.

Now this again I could go on and on about this but that be pointless and TBH I'm tired. Peace folks have fun in the toilet hope you brought toilet paper cause theirs still shit floating around in there.

-Love Kaji Kanto
Your Love-able moron

P.S. Adam if I see you on the SA chat trying to cause drama, you're gone for good ^.^
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:14 am

Caranore wrote:
Im not leaving for past spats. Assume = ass out of you and me. Im leaving because the staff, besides Aaron and Lauren, from what I can see, is doing nothing, and the site is going nowhere. You can try and deny it and say the staff is working, but I worked under you long enough to know what that actually means.

You have no plot, minimal members RPing, activity in nearly every village has dropped to nil. When I was in staff you worried about all of the small BS that popped up, but when someone brought an actual big problem relating to the storyline, nothing got moving.

Pendo, this doesnt concern you, plus you pull wayyy more drama than me half the time. I would appreciate you not getting all high and mighty and being pleased with yourself for being an ass over something so small it really makes you look retarded.

Edit: Oh, and as a note. The second you guys opened the Spam section, the second nearly everyones activity dropped.

Excuse me, but I'm not the one who made an Away topic like, 18 days ago but still come here just to continue an over-extended argument. I am not pleased with myself, but I feel that the proper thing to do would be to lock this topic. It is just useless. If you want to leave then leave, I mean, what? Do you jerk off to these comments or something? It's just pointless to continue this conversation. The topic should be deleted if anything, because it seems like you are not leaving. If anything you are trying to get a suggestion pushed by pulling this huge dramatic stunt. If you reply to this it only confirms the fact that you can't leave this site long without coming back. ;]
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm

Nah, its mostly boredom. Youll notice I dont RP here. but yknow, atleast I have an approved character and all if I did decide to be all hypocritical and all that. You left and came back, Dame did, and so did Zane (although his was a retarded reason) WITH the intention of RPing, or so I thought. Just coming in to bullshit in the chatbox really doesnt do anythng to help the site *shrugs* Neither does this, but atleast I did my bit to help the site out. Plus, I wasnt the one who was all high and mighty because I was an ass to someone. *yawns* Ive seen that chatbox copy Pendo, its really retarded how tall you felt because of that.

All of your comments are you trying to be all high and mighty and seemingly above most other people but, yknow, whose been banned from a site multiple times before? or multiple sites before? Dont act like youre above me.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:45 am

good riddens cara ... Love you really Wink
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:17 am

Caranore wrote:
Nah, its mostly boredom. Youll notice I dont RP here. but yknow, atleast I have an approved character and all if I did decide to be all hypocritical and all that. You left and came back, Dame did, and so did Zane (although his was a retarded reason) WITH the intention of RPing, or so I thought. Just coming in to bullshit in the chatbox really doesnt do anythng to help the site *shrugs* Neither does this, but atleast I did my bit to help the site out. Plus, I wasnt the one who was all high and mighty because I was an ass to someone. *yawns* Ive seen that chatbox copy Pendo, its really retarded how tall you felt because of that.

All of your comments are you trying to be all high and mighty and seemingly above most other people but, yknow, whose been banned from a site multiple times before? or multiple sites before? Dont act like youre above me.

I was angry with Adam that night, in no way did I think I was "all high and mighty" and I am actually here because Adam is my friend and I will be with this site until it dies. Although, I am on too many sites to actively roleplay here, I see no point in possessing a character. You here dragging everyone into an argument and getting so emotional over petty words most certainly does not help the site either. I simply requested for your rage-topic to be locked and you went off on me. I would kindly ask you to get that temper looked at by a professional.

All I am saying is that if you are going to leave, you might as well leave for at least a month, not just come back every day and night to reply to messages that people post. All-in-all it just seems extremely childish of you to fake your leave just to try and prod the staff forward in this big stunt. How about instead of this, you actually take your times of boredom to help out and contribute rather than just insult the staff like a hypocrite? The basis of your character is not being judged by what you did but what you are doing. That was the past, we live in the now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:22 am

Topic Locked, once again Caranore the drama follows you somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time coming. Long time coming. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-