Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] Vide
PostSubject: What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] EmptySat 28 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

The young Kirei walked towards the village gates with a bit of fear in his step. He was wearing his outfit, the thing he was most proud of on its christening mission. But that excitement didn't dwarf the fear he felt in his gut. The genin took a step towards the gates and realized truly how large they were. It was almost terrifying to look up at them. His vision was starting to get blurry, fear was starting to settle into him.

"Hey! Kid you okay?"

Kirei snapped out of his trance. He wasn't wearing his mask yet so the guards recognized him from the mission report. He glanced at the tall jounin as Kirei started to calm down.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry, just nerves. It's my first mission outside the village."

The black hyuuga said with a smile. The jounin smiled back as he patted Kirei on his back.

"Don't worry kid. There's a squadron going out on that mission with you. I think they left a bit before you though. You'll be fine. Just try to stay out of their way and you'll be good."

The teenager smiled knowing there was more people going with him.

"Thanks. I needed that."

With that being said Kirei rocketed off forward. He ran towards Kaminari no Kuni, his homeland. As he ran he did a mental inventory of all his items on his person. This was a special occasion so he decided to bring everything with him. On his right back him was his shuriken pouch and on his left thigh was his kunai pouch. His scrolls were kept safely in the kunai pouch with his mask in his right hand. He had everything he needed. His mind was racing just as fast as his heart. He was curious who else was assigned to this mission. Kirei had very few friends and most people gave him dirty looks due to his color. He wasn't sure if these people would even accept him as part of their team if he managed to catch up.

Kirei sighed mentally at this idea. He was having self defeating thoughts again. He wasn't stupid and understood that these thoughts would only demoralize him. But he couldn't help it, his confidence was always unnaturally low. His pace never dropped but mentally it came to a screeching halt. Maybe I should have said no. Maybe I should tell the Hokage I'm not ready for this yet. I can't do this. I don't know how I'm going to survive this. I'm... scared

Stop being scared then.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] EmptySat 28 Mar 2015, 10:17 pm

The world went dark for a moment. When the hyuuga opened his eyes he saw the world through a mask. His mask, he couldn't remember when he put it on but it was fine. He always felt better with the mask on. It felt peaceful for once, he wasn't sure why though. His mind was wandering now as he thought back to back at home. To when he told his mother he was leaving to go to Kaminari no Kuni.

It was really bright. The sun seemed to shine and pierce into the house for some odd reason. His mom was in her room, sitting up reading as usual. Her beautiful dark skin glistened in the sunlight, never darkening because it was impossible to perfect perfection. Kirei walked through the door way fully dressed in his costume. She didn't even bother to look up at him. That hurt a lot, it was as if she was ready for him to leave. But Kirei knew better, she couldn't watch him leave if she wanted to stay strong.

"Mom. I have to go for a while. I left enough money for you to last a month if the trip takes extra long. I'm going back home. To Kaminari-."

"Stop. I know. I saw the letter. Just go ahead and leave. You can't be late."

"But... mom."

Kirei took a step forward and his mother closed the book in sync with his step. It made him lock up as he stared at her curly black hair. It was hanging over her face now. He couldn't see how she was feeling anymore and that worried him. One more step forward and she raised her right hand towards him.

"Please. Don't come any closer. You're a shinobi now, I can't protect you anymore. Don't make this harder on me."

She was shaking now, and Kirei stood there somberly. He wasn't sure how he could react to this situation. Every fiber of his being told him to run to her and comfort her. But he understood why she felt that way, it would only make it worse for her. He turned around and walked out of her room. Soft sobs could be heard echoing out as Kirei walked towards the door. The doorknob seemed so cold for once in his life.

"I'll be back. I love you mom."

He opened the door and closed it as he left. The world seemed to be so bright and vibrant. Yet still dark as the shadows of nightfall.

"I'm coming back... I have to."

He muttered as he walked towards the village gates.

"We're almost home!"
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] EmptySat 28 Mar 2015, 10:35 pm

Kirei came back to as he saw the trees start to become less thick. He was getting closer and closer to leaving the country. It was exciting and terrifying. He didn't drop his pace of running as he began to see a group in the distance. He didn't like trouble but at the same time he wasn't sure if that was the squad he was suppose to be with. Kirei and Kirei|Alter decided it was best to keep some distance. If one were to look back they would see him, but otherwise he was unnoticeable.

"Finally. I get to test myself! This is going to be so much fun! We can even make some new friends!"

Yeah. It would be nice to see how strong I am.But Kirei never would register that someone else was talking for him. He just watched himself like a movie. Every movement, every word, every emotion. It was just a movie going on before him. The young teenager seemed to only register that this was his body. Everything else was foreign and alien to him. The world seemed to get darker for a moment. He felt sleepy, this was a boring movie to watch after all.

"Take a nap kid. I can handle us. Besides, we both know you're going to be hiding this whole mission anyways. Haha!"

A nap... Yeah. That's a good idea. I'll just wake up later when we get there. Kirei's consciousness faded into darkness momentarily. Kirei|Alter was now Kirei. He was going to take over for the rest of this mission. After all, no one was more suited for combat than him.

[Exit/Close]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] What Have I Gotten Myself Into? [Parabrahma Travel] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-