Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna War-Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hugh
Hugh

Suna War-Games Vide
PostSubject: Suna War-Games Suna War-Games EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

Suna War-Games

What are wargames?

War-Games are when one or more friendly nations conducting mass practice fights/skirmishes/conflicts/battles between different elements of their own forces to better prepare them selves for the real thing. War-Games are considered a key resource to keep soldiers prepared and ready for conflicts to come. In relation to Suna this will take the form of a two way conflict between two differing forces, red division and blue division.

The Divisions

These divisions will made up of Suna’s wider membership who in turn will be selected on the basis of the coming social RP. Upon formation the Divisions will be thrown into the forbidden valley where they will test their mettle against one another in a serious of planed missions and battles test skill, resourcefulness and how well Nin operate together.

The Divisional Commanders will be Fox for red and Sean for blue. They will serve as the leaders of the divisions and ultimately direct the efforts of their forces.

Fox = Red General
Sean = Blue General

The Conflict

The conflict while not likely to be fatal will be tough and challenging and I expect every Shinobi to do there level best. In this light I will be giving prizes to the winning side and those who RP well. The war-games itself will be broken up into a number of scenarios and set pieces ranging all over the Forbidden valley both for your entertainment and with luck to challenge your perceptions

In practise what this means is I have developed a number of scenarios where the Nin of the varying divisions will compete against each other, from simple battles, to scenarios that will test their wit, logic and bravery. Not only should they help prepare Nin for any coming conflict but success in these head in encounters will affect success in the war-games overall just like any war.

The Map

Please see the War Map of the Forbidden Valley for more information

How can I get involved?

Post in the ‘The Last Party ...’ thread or PM me. There is no need to post a travel thread to River. I have already posted on behalf of Suna as a whole, applying equally to new and existing members alike

P.S. Howl will be at the Kage Summit for the first part but I will continue to keep a close eye on events
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-